• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 ECRC 11/22/08 Video Thread - DSF/M2K/NinjaLink/Azen/Chudat/Chillin/Seibrik/+ More!

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
every so often i check up on brawl to see how the metagame has improved....it appears m2k has learned a few new mk combos...and Rob is now better at camping..and diddy has an amazing banana + peanut gun game...i think the rob impressed me the most actually....though i think falco vs diddy was probably the most exciting matchup to watch...anyways props to all the players. The game is growing slowly

edit: nvm loboss vs ylink was even more fun to watch then the falco diddy matchup

pretty impressive how lucas has advanced..i definitely wouldn't have seen that level of play 6 months ago.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
LOL kirbstir. Poor jon choking hardcore/chillin being clutch. Commentating = too goodz. Boss vs. G-reg round 2 &3 >_> amazing.

Lobos vs Okin.... WTF brawl is not supposed to be that fast, hax.

Lobos

Smash Master
**** Good **** toasty, can't wait till those Teams matches :)

**** my lack of audio at work, lol I can only imagine the commentary

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
if I don't go to SPOC VI, then I'll be at CH4.5 [lol at people just saying CH4 like it never happened XD hope this restores the CH series =D]

Duo, that match unfortunately wasn't recorded. I didn't have it recording the whole time, just when people chose to. As far as I know, all tournament singles matches, except Losers/Grand Finals have been posted. I'll post Losers Finals later and Grand Finals when I post the friendlies since they may as well have been friendlies...

After Losers Finals are up I'll post the rest of the teams matches, in no real order...a LOT of epic teams matches though and great insightful commentary [way more than in most of the singles matches]

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Kadaj+Enver

Neo just too fuking good... , i mean all you guys can do is do your best ..yeah

and it hurt to watch me vs Candy.. :( asdfgh

but thanks a lot for uploaded them, toasty :)
i'll bring my USB and take all vids for sure. next time i see you

YOU BETTER GOING CRITICAL HITS 4.5 !

toasty

Smash Hero
yeah man...I just gotta be better under pressure. I gotta focussss...

all the more reason for me to go to CH4...but gahhh it's SPOC!!! iunno man...I was sad I never got to go to any of the Pound events and sad that I missed Event 52 and the No Johns ANMC...

tough choice :( Esp since I have the chance of decent placing at CH, but I could learn a lot more at SPOC...gah.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
I must say, without having even watched the videos, thank you for the beautiful format of the thread.

Also, it's funny to see all the Brawl haters come in here and be like, "Well, okay, it CAN be good, y'know, sometimes. It still sucks though."

Just a matter of time.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yeah man...I just gotta be better under pressure. I gotta focussss...

all the more reason for me to go to CH4...but gahhh it's SPOC!!! iunno man...I was sad I never got to go to any of the Pound events and sad that I missed Event 52 and the No Johns ANMC...

tough choice :( Esp since I have the chance of decent placing at CH, but I could learn a lot more at SPOC...gah.
better come to CH4.5 though, cuz me and boss know the guy who owe the place. (house)
and we would love housing you...
i don't know i always stay at Yoster's

i hope DSF could stay with us too, cuz he's really cool

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
^ Yeah what a half *** performance from them in the grand finals, thanks for nothing lolol

kadaj is very good~!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I hope to see many familiar faces at Chu's on the 13th of December as well as some new ones.
I'll be bringing my new beastly 1 of a kind controller (and I know jcaesar will be bringing his).
Whether or not they give me that Saturday off from work I'll be there. That's a guarantee. :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
jceaser $3 money match at chus fox vs rob

-g-reg
Sure.

Mister E, I don't think I'm gonna bring my H2YL controller to much stuff any more, the ink started rubbing off a bit :ohwell:

Oh well, I got to use it's magic to place well in one major tourney...

toasty

Smash Hero
Top Bottom