• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Grandeza

Smash Master
I played with Dare in MW2 SnD. They practically asked me to help them set up. I was quick scoping them when I was last alive and they were like "Can you stop trying so hard".

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I still don't understand how "tryhard" is an insult. The point of playing is to have fun sure. But everyone wants to win, so what's wrong with trying to win?

Grandeza

Smash Master
I find the hardscope insult the dumbest thing. I get frustrated and understand calling someone a tryhard but hardscoping is such a petty complaint. people can never accept that they died through their own fault.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I really hope they fix the terrible spawns in Nacht Der Untoten.

They were

before.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I now have a youtube account. CommanderXanthan
Added your YouTube account/link to the OP.

Domination like F8AL said is best for Nova. Unless they don't capture the flags :(.

And a bit late but, have a good trip F8AL :).

:phone:
Thanks dude! :)

I dislike Radiation, I think it might be the worst map, maybe even worse than Nuketown :o.

Is that even possible???

Jeez, this thread is quiet without F8AL here.
/:
We dont play much without F8AL here to :/
<3 you both.

Do we have a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 thread?
Why did you think it was a good idea to post that here? Either use the search feature or the social thread for this kinda stuff.

Honestly, you guys, other than CoD4, I have come to the conclusion that this is the least broken CoD game. Sure, ghost is annoying, but 8 million bad quickscoping fairies and 12 million OMADC tubes has finally gotten to me.
With that said, I am on a journey to obtain a copy of Blops ASAP, because I miss all yall.
'Specially thundaaah
and F8AL
And Badger
And Jumpman
And Xanthan
And Trianglefish
And everyone else
We need to play again Wretched. :mad:

Someone misses me?

That's a first.
I miss you. D:

Hey guys, most of you shouldn't know me. If you do, awesome. I just picked up a ps3 * use to be a xbox player during the H2 days* wondering what systems you guys are playing on? I'd like to roll with some decent players. Hate solo queuing :/
Most of us play on the 360.

I've been playing a lot of MW2 lately, and I hate to say it, but I agree with that. Black ops is boring and has Ghost douchebags, but in MW2 I get tubed basically every time I die....along with ridiculous commando lunges.

Black ops doesn't make my blood boil so much, but it's dreadfully boring IMO with all the Ghost. Tubing pisses me off to no end in MW2. I had to put it down last night after I got tubed 7 times in a row.
:laugh:

So I got an invite for the CoD: Elite beta, but I dunno if I wanna participate in it because 1. Idk how often I would go on it and 2. There's a non-disclosure agreement with it :/
Like they'll ever find out. :awesome:

Team swf destruction

http://i51.tinypic.com/e6sqo6.jpg

Also my brother was raging while playing and the end result was this

http://i52.tinypic.com/112h9o3.jpg

Also

Oh yeah, I remember that game. You were using the FN FAL, no? And that image is so true...hate dying at 7 kills...:urg:

Please edit that GIF out.
Thanks Alex! :)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Do we have a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 thread?
I like how I get an infraction for asking a question.

But anyways.

My area had a Black Ops tournament today with a fairly good turnout. I'm gonna let people here know about it for those of you in the Atlantic South area who would like to come.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I like how I get an infraction for asking a question.

But anyways.

My area had a Black Ops tournament today with a fairly good turnout. I'm gonna let people here know about it for those of you in the Atlantic South area who would like to come.
This isn't the appropriate thread to ask non Black Ops questions. It's like if I posted "is meta-knight the best character to use in Brawl?" in this thread. (Please don't respond to this question btw, I was only using it as an example.)

Anyone up for some Black Ops later today? I feel refreshed after sleeping for 11 hours. I miss Team SWF.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
This isn't the appropriate thread to ask non Black Ops questions. It's like if I posted "is meta-knight the best character to use in Brawl?" in this thread. (Please don't respond to this question btw, I was only using it as an example.)

Anyone up for some Black Ops later today? I feel refreshed after sleeping for 11 hours. I miss Team SWF.
I am.Only time I played this week was with Thunder and Hotarms.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Of course he is!

Did you guys know I got 9th at KTAR? :awesome:

I'll play. I, too, slept for a massive amount of time after getting home from the tournament at like, 3AM. Woke up a half hour ago. >_<

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Of course he is!

Did you guys know I got 9th at KTAR? :awesome:

I'll play. I, too, slept for a massive amount of time after getting home from the tournament at like, 3AM. Woke up a half hour ago. >_<
Sounds good dude, I'll invite you later today when I play.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
You're doing it wrong son. I got home at 1:30am, went to bed at like 4am, and then woke up at 4:30pm :awesome:

I might get on, though I am motivated to practice in brawl now so not too sure if I'll be on.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You're doing it wrong son. I got home at 1:30am, went to bed at like 4am, and then woke up at 4:30pm :awesome:

I might get on, though I am motivated to practice in brawl now so not too sure if I'll be on.
Well, if I see you online, I'll be sure to invite you! :bee:

I'm on right now, probly for a while so I'll keep a lookout for you guys

also thunder we should wifi

I'll be on after dinner. (Gonna eat soon.)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Just played a 2v5 where I went 30-10 and still lost because my teammate was like, 1-25.

And I had a bunch of other scrubs on my team who had gone essentially 0-13 each or something beforehand. >_>

****ing randoms.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I was online!

You shoulda told the random to just hide while you 1v5 the other team

also I've been playing with my brothers turtle friends and weve been doing random stuff like tube + rpg's only, knife only, sniper only, and pythons only it's pretty fun

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
My friend group's favorite game mode is M60s w/ extended mags, scavenger pro and hardened. You also must keep your finger on the trigger at all times, and any pressing of the L1 button/letting go of the R1 button/knifing/grenading/tomahawking/switching to secondary/using a kill streak/setting something gets you disqualified. :troll:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm done. After the game of jungle I just played I'm never using ghost again nor will I respect anyone who uses it. 9 deaths in a row, all ghost.

OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
We're still friends, right? :urg:
You're fine, Tim. <3

People on these forums don't sit in corners with it and camp like little pricks. I seriously can't stand it anymore. I've tried to avoid it and make myself believe it's not OP, but it is. If you don't think ghost is OP you're on some terrible, terrible drugs. If it isn't lag or the knife, it's the ghost douchebags.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I don't understand how people can just sit in a corner aiming down their sights all game.It's a shame that most people in this game don't care about having fun.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Getting really close to 20,000 tomahawk kills, about 19,300 right now I think.

Btw moved into my dorm for my freshman year at college and internet is pretty good, but I have a really small TV but i'll probably getting a bigger one this weekend.

Good stuff to delta at ktar, we'll have to meet up when i go to apex ;D

DSTP

Smash Journeyman

Tim, I hope you liek.
I will post tutorial on YouTube soon.

*EDIT*
You can click the image itself and it shows you the layout of the emblem.

Top Bottom