• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I'm going back to Reach and MW2.

I honestly can't take this game anymore.I never have fun,90% I get put on the other team which is so much fun,and I just rage more and more every time I play this game.

Grandeza

Smash Master
So I got a cod elite beta email and i don't know my windows live id info soooooo i cant link my xbox live gt to m cod account. Anyone want my invite? I would just need to give you my callofduty.com info which I have no problems doing.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Thunder, Flaming Appendages, and Snack joined myself and my non SWF friends in absolutely destroying people tonight. The knifing and tomahawking was too good.

Also, for Thunder:

AHHHHHHHHHHH-UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Mine is low since I shoot around corners pretty often.
Yeah, wanted pro tends to do that.

I'm going back to Reach and MW2.

I honestly can't take this game anymore.I never have fun,90% I get put on the other team which is so much fun,and I just rage more and more every time I play this game.
Hang in there...

as long as you don't play battlefield

superman 64>silver surfer>battlefield
Stop stealing my posts. :mad:

So I got a cod elite beta email and i don't know my windows live id info soooooo i cant link my xbox live gt to m cod account. Anyone want my invite? I would just need to give you my callofduty.com info which I have no problems doing.
Can't you just call Xbox support and they'll tell you? I got an email for the CoD Elite beta (complete my registration) and the link in the email does nothing when I click on it...

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Oh the amount of shenanigans that went down last night. Delta making some weird screaming noise for half of one game and I managed to snipe some people with the ballistic knife.

And the team knifing fun that went down (we missed you Odin and Player1 D: ). Delta isn't too bad at knifing stuff either.

Just to mention it, we lost the next game we played after delta left, mostly due to the randoms that were put on our team (one of which was a super 8-year old that thought BO grenade launchers were OP'd).

:glare:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm in the Call of Duty Elite Beta now, oh joy.

EDIT: Oh wait, I got an email "Welcome to the Call of Duty Elite beta" but when I click on the link and link my account, it says "it will begin its closed beta this summer blah blah blah"

=/

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I might have to stop playing this game forever. Teammates are such an annoyance sometimes.

If you're playing an objective game mode, please help win the game instead of sitting in a building camping for your stupid chopper gunner that's going to get shot down after 2 kills. People don't learn.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Lmao thunder i just finished watching that, in fact my brothers are doing that right now (and were doing it when you joined their party 5 min ago too)

:phone:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i got an invite too last night and finalized my registration and the said theyd let me know when ive qualified via email. Did you get another email after finalizing or no? If its the latter how do I get to the same screen you screen shotted

and lol i didnt know you played that much ctf

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
i got an invite too last night and finalized my registration and the said theyd let me know when ive qualified via email. Did you get another email after finalizing or no? If its the latter how do I get to the same screen you screen shotted

and lol i didnt know you played that much ctf
Nope. I just checked the website tonight and I gained access. Did you link your account on the website? I got the same message as you earlier.

And I took that screenshot manually on my computer to show everyone.

I only played CTF to get marathon pro...:c

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I still don't like SnD even if I'm with a full team. It feels too campy and I just wanna run around and knife people. A bit harder to do when someone is just sitting in a room with his motion sensor........ :urg:

Shoutouts to the trolling that occured while we were playing dead. I'm gonna go through those matches and try to make some sort of video from it.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
You're lucky, I haven't even gone to bed yet, 5 hours later. Work is a *****.

I just played my first few games in 2 weeks, first game 48-5 Domination on Villa. Not too bad, thought I'd be much worse. But there's no reason to me playing this game anymore, Call of Duty in general has gotten kind of boring for me.

Now, I will try to sleep. Good... Morning?

EDIT: EXACTLY 5 HOURS. O_o

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Top Bottom