• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Player-1

Smash Legend
My friends who live in RI are going to MLG Providence since it's like 15 minutes from their houses so they decided to make a GB team to get practice. If Brawl is a throwback event then I'll probably go and also enter with them :3

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Tim, I hope you liek.
I will post tutorial on YouTube soon.

*EDIT*
You can click the image itself and it shows you the layout of the emblem.
Any chance you can show me how to do a good Wolf emblem?

I tried, and for some reason, it just didn't look right.

Anyway, I've come to you fine gentlemen of Team SWF to deliver a message...

WE ARE THE BORG! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

No, not that one. My work schedule is now (unless otherwise stated) 7am - 3pm, Monday through Friday. If you see me online, odds are it is NOT me, unless I say something in here. If it's Netflix, it's probably my wife (she's home sick today, and possibly tomorrow). Although if you see 'me' playing something that I probably wouldn't, someone let me know ASAP. Most of you should have my number. If you send me a message on live, if it's me, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Anyway, that's all...

EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Anybody going to be on today?

Also I found a guy today with a 5.09 K/D.His highest killstreak was 300 and all of his recent games were 30.00 up.Three of them were over 200.000.Boost much?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
My friends who live in RI are going to MLG Providence since it's like 15 minutes from their houses so they decided to make a GB team to get practice. If Brawl is a throwback event then I'll probably go and also enter with them :3
You better be using tomahawks if you do enter with them lol

Lots of shenanigans were had last night. They shall continue to happen tonight as well :D

dat aint 3 spawnahawks in 3 consecutive games :troll:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Anybody going to be on today?

Also I found a guy today with a 5.09 K/D.His highest killstreak was 300 and all of his recent games were 30.00 up.Three of them were over 200.000.Boost much?
Boosted. I've seen boosted K/Ds exceeding 500.

you just probly found the xbox version of leafybug
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Seriously, I'm nowhere good enough to hold a 5 K/D, right now I probably can't even hold a K/D over 2, I haven't played this game in over a week.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion

Tim, I hope you liek.
I will post tutorial on YouTube soon.

*EDIT*
You can click the image itself and it shows you the layout of the emblem.
Lmao, you're too good at making emblems. That looks perfect.

Still recovering from last night's rage session. :awesome:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
So treyarch is giving us another bunch of stupid, boring ****ing zombie maps, yay. Let's completely avoid fixing the messed up multiplayer though, that would be stupid to fix!

I give up. This game is hopeless.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
What?! WaW's zombie maps are great. And Black Ops multiplayer isn't perfect, but its not as bad as you make it sound. You even said the game was more balanced than MW2.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
What?! WaW's zombie maps are great. And Black Ops multiplayer isn't perfect, but its not as bad as you make it sound. You even said the game was more balanced than MW2.
What he's getting at is that Treyarch made the awful decision to expand in one area of the game that didn't need expansion, while turning a blind eye to some blatantly obvious problems in another area.

Direct quote from Treyarch employees:
"On behalf of Treyarch, I'd like to thank the fans. Zombies only exists because you've been so vocal about how much you're enjoying it, how much you want more of it."

I stress the word "vocal" in this as much as possible. People in general complain more than compliment. I get that CoD players like zombies, but there's no way that more players are "vocal" about zombies being a good game type than the sheer number of players pointing out problems with the online multiplayer.

Player-1

Smash Legend
You better be using tomahawks if you do enter with them lol

Lots of shenanigans were had last night. They shall continue to happen tonight as well :D

dat aint 3 spawnahawks in 3 consecutive games :troll:
of course of course, but warlord is banned so I can't use two =/.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Then practice up, it'd be so amazing. I remember watching the stream of the last MLG and I really wished at least one person was using tomahawks lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
skorpion was a fun gun to use :3, but I guess I did the worst with it, at least accuracy wise as I always switch SMGs after I finish the challenge and I have the most kills with it so in essence I did the worst with it. I think my best are the mac11 and mp5 so far.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm using the pm63 now it's such an accurate gun for an SMG, no kickback when firing like at all, just when you get shot at it's recoil is pretty bad :3

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I love the pm63, bought it gold like a month ago, you use extendos on them?

And sorry guys I saw the party invite but it's my brothers turn on the xbox right now

Also my brother and I were looking at the demo leaderboard and lol the top guys are boosters and theater mode just makes it sooo obvious

the worse thing is one guy had the nerve to make his emblem say "#3 in demo", I reported them and everyone should too

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah, but the fire rate is ridiculous. It is the fastest of all of the SMGs, and even with extended mags, it empties a clip in a ridiculous amount of time. If you are at a distance and you run out of ammo, which tends to happen with such a fast-firing-small-clip SMG, you need to reload as fast as possible.
Not having sleight of hand even when the reload is so fast is just so limiting. Plus, the kick of the PM63 with and without the grip is almost unnoticeable.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't really have any problems with that type of situation with it. Only reason I use grip on it is because it's like the only attachment combo that is actually allowed, at least with extended mags; this gun has like no attachments for it

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I've actually been considering using Steady Aim on more of my classes these days. My friend brought up an interesting point about it being as fast as SoH except immediately after sprinting. And that's usually how I aim at people.

It'll be an interesting test. I'll be trying it later.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lol I actually really like the dual wield kiparis, I dont try to hit at a distance with it though, thats suicide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDDmAFHOQeE

I've actually been considering using Steady Aim on more of my classes these days. My friend brought up an interesting point about it being as fast as SoH except immediately after sprinting. And that's usually how I aim at people.

My brother uses steady aim pro on most of his classes, even AR's and he has good success with it, like he doesnt even ADS most of the time and *****. He has a fast run and gun playstyle so he says he likes it better as he combos it with lightweight and 10 sensitivity and can get out of sticky situations better as compared to when he is in ADS

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion

Remember that final killcam I got on Cracked with my mp5k?

Do it.

:awesome:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I won't be. :(

Stupid work at 7am...

I think I'm gonna have to become a 'weekend warrior' with you guys, or you'll have to catch me early afternoon.

And I'm going to the range with my Uncle on Sunday! :D I'll let you know what I shoot.

My uncle is making a new stock for his Mosin Nagant. <3 From scratch.

Top Bottom