• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

Sorry, M$ doesn't party on the weekend. Nor do they work.

Also, @ your video: too long, didn't watch.

The whole scav, sp and ninja perk setup seems pretty common.
We went over that already.

O D I N, I'd be happy to work on that Search guide with you.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
I only use one class that I change constantly to suit whatever I feel like doing. I always forget that there are five other classes I can use, since I prestiged once lol.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Ever since I got my ACR, that's all I've been using. It's just so good. I got a EAD today too. On Underpass I ended 34-11 I think. Something like that. Got 5>7>8

I love EADs too. You're usually guaranteed to get a good killstreak (I.E. Chopper Gunner, AC130, etc)

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
ACR is a fantastic gun. Although its damage is low, it has absolutely no recoil or sway, really high RoF, sexy iron sights, and really accurate hip fire. There's, like, nothing to dislike about the gun aside from maybe the 30-20 damage it deals.

I still prefer FAMAS, though. I've always adored that gun, and it conquers mid-long distance ranges. It would've been sweet if it had both a burst-fire and a full-auto setting like it does in Counter-Strike, but that would just be asking for people to complain.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
So i've been using the default class, First Recon, and doing ten times better than I normally do. I usually go like 20ish kills and 10-15 deaths.

Oh, and I got the M16. Too good. I think I have stopping power, scavenger and steady aim, with Akimbo .44 for the side arm.

Basically I switch between the two depending on my map / mood.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Right now I'm running

Silenced ACR
Red-Dot G18

Scavenger
Stopping Power
Ninja

^^^ All Pro.

Gotten my Emergency Airdrop about once every 2-3 Matches.
Anyone have any arguments with this?

Brick_Top

Smash Apprentice
I use basically the same class, I just don't have ninja pro on. In forget what I'm using (haven't played in a while. That's what happens when you play on your roommate's xbox). That, and i'm using a different secondary. One of the pistols, not sure which one though.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yes, I'm debating changing my Secondary to some sort of Shotgun/Raffica.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
I'm probably gonna replace my Stinger with the SPAS-12, then the Model 1887 when I hit 67 again. I'm pretty much boned at close range when I have a FAMAS and a Stinger, with my only weapon to be effective at close range being the Throwing Knife LOL.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Yes, I'm debating changing my Secondary to some sort of Shotgun/Raffica.
A Raffica with stopping power is a one shot kill at a decent range. It's just as good as a shotgun at close range if your aim is good, but it also has some fairly good range on it (whereas a shotgun doesn't).

S

smash brawl player 99021

I actually don't like the SPAS at close range. I'd rather have Striker/AA-12.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I prefer the Striker to the SPAS, but I use both. I use the SPAS on my AR set, and the Striker on my Sniper set, where missing with a Pump would be fatal.

AA-12 is a gay, Fully automatic annoyance.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I have good news for everyone!

The speed hack in MW2 has just been fixed for all platforms. Thanks for a playlist update, no game update is necessary to fix the exploit.

http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo

"Another #MW2 playlist update to prevent the spread of the "ice skating" / speed hack. Will prevent matchmaking into modded games."

S

smash brawl player 99021

Super. I'm already hitting level 51 on my PSN account. Woo. Almost got everything done for my Intervention too.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Ok, I honestly think the EAD's are one of the best killstreaks ever. Only thing is, one usually falls out of the map ;____________;

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Care Packages are really fun to steal. Just look where they're being dropped chuck a Semtex.

It seems they always get the better killstreaks when I'm stuck with a Predator, two ammo drops and a Counter-UAV.

M.K

Level 55
Scrapyard ****ing sucks.
I just don't enjoy that map. It's way too **** small and cramped for it's own well-being, and the Sniping positions are just awful. "Well then , MK, just don't Snipe!" Yeah, well, that's a problem too.
I suck at everything else.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, Scrapyard can die. >_____>

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Scrapyard is probably my favourite map because I learned the spawns. Small maps are a refreshing change of pace and DON'T SNIPE MK :mad: <c

My first nuke was on Scrapyard so I have this sentimental attachment to it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Me too, I'm in the process of learning all the maps so I'll know where to go and what to do. (i.e. plant claymores, throw grenades etc.)

S

smash brawl player 99021

I sometimes like to use it. Beat with the Riot Shield, throwing knife immediately. Works really well.

You have this for PS3, Xbox, what?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Oh nice. I have it for Ps3 and Xbox. What's your PSN? Me and Cyan_ play often, but we don't have many others. Let me know if you wanna play sometime ;D

Deception

Smash Ace
PSN: Dreaded_Durga

I'm still new to the game, so I'm still trying to figure out some strategies to use. I'm working on an anti-camping strategy, because those *******s annoy me.

Top Bottom