• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
The way I understand it, it's a bunch of people betting on the match without me putting up any money for it myself. If that's the case, then I don't mind netting Brian and Dylan a few extra bucks.

:disco:

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
If this is really going to happen...........

$10 on Jaurice

Dude, if you lose the effin' Snake/Link MU to someone who isn't even a Link expert, you should just quit. :p

archer.

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOL this is all kinds of dumb.

$5 MM NCSU Jreece? Everyone else can handle their little side bets I just wanna troll in game with my Link.

archer.

Smash Lord
Here's how I think I'll win.

In terms of what the matchup ratio is like, Link vs. Snake is about the same as Toon Link vs. Meta Knight (-2, possibly borderline -3 for both). My Link is about as good as my Toon Link (albeit TL is a much better character). And I 2-stocked your MK with Toon Link when we played. If we assume that Jreece's Snake is as good as or worse than your MK, then it stands to reason that my Link will beat his Snake just as my TL beat your MK. And there you have it.

:201n: :201o: :201t:
:201e: :201v: :201e: :201n:
:201m: :201a: :201d:

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
but but Jaurice just beat Scotty and you cant beat scotty even with ur MK... so like how do u think ur gonna win with link :) :troll:

he also did outplace u last tourney :troll:
I can explain how this happened. Jaurice is so predictable when he plays that he becomes unpredictable. Here's a common situation from someone playing jaurice.

smashers thoughts- "there is no way he is going to do something that stupid "
jaurice -he does it anyway
smasher- gets ko'd

So Scotty had to learn the hard way from his loss because he had lost to the freest snake in NC.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Pretty much Brian but I've seen freer snakes before. It's why Jaurice beats me sometimes (or gets really close), I'm like "there's no ****in way he'd do it for the THIRD time" but he does. I guess it might be a strategy

V1CE

Smash Champion
LOL ok you got me....

but JD... there is also some flawas in your theory... your link is no where near as good as your link anddddddd my mk is farrrr superior to 313's snake... ALSOOOO yes you 2 stocked my mk but then lost to my scrub snake with TL and ur MK so if u lose to my snake then who says u wont lose to 313

mehhh my snake is prob better than his lololol

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
I can explain how this happened. Jaurice is so predictable when he plays that he becomes unpredictable. Here's a common situation from someone playing jaurice.

smashers thoughts- "there is no way he is going to do something that stupid "
jaurice -he does it anyway
smasher- gets ko'd

So Scotty had to learn the hard way from his loss because he had lost to the freest snake in NC.
It was my own spacing error that killed me actually, and I made the same mistake in my set against Stockfield (but actually benefited from it that time) but other than that you pretty much nailed it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom