• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Tourney is defined as a tournament. It can be a noun or surprisingly a verb, and it is not slang.

So yes, it may be called a tourney.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I challenge anyone out there to a 26 characters iron man match! Rules are as follow:

You can play every character but just once, and the order you want. First match is a double blind with someone watching just to be sure.

So anyone that thinks can play many characters, make sure to challenge me to this epic battle!

Starting at 20$.

GO
I'm In! bagabulin bobinn. roein sophlin jukka thinnnnnnn

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Yes, I can't stand Roy

Eggm is a campy Falco

pkmvodka: I used to main Random in melee and used every character fluently except for Roy. Next tourney I can make it to in Alberta, it's on. (You are an Alberta tourney goer regularly right?)
...are you going to CAST4 or not?

EDIT

I love how people decline my challenge and are all like "oh man no pkm no" when I have no clue who they are and they don't know me either. Good stuff WC!

kithkin

Smash Champion
Trust me, it doesn't matter. The only char I'd CG with sheik is another Sheik that was doing it to me >_>
God I hate sheik dittos.

Also PKM, MOST people, especially people who have been around for a while know who you are, and enough that you'll destroy someone like me in a challenge like that.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol no I'm not going to CAST 4, I had to john my way out cause I'm going on tour. If I ever do see you (I don't really know who you are but I've heard stories and expect to get crushed) I want to do the ironman with you. :D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I'd Iron man in melee, if I didn't know PKM's skill level is way higher than my own. I can play lots of characters, and pretty well, but not enough to stand a chance :\.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
pfftt w.e, deep down you know you actually main the tyrant metaknight. You can't fool me, everyone falls victim to metaknight.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I don't think alberta has a real metaknight main. Just everyone's a sucker for him.

Honestly, metaknight ditto Clouderz, then tell me your MK is your main >_>

Thats why I stick by DK/Bowser mains cause they are the characters I am most developed with. But who cares, I kinda quit brawl.

wSnake is not a character.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol even I am scared to face PKM in an Ironman considering he's excellent all around.. but that doesn't mean you shouldn't TRY (KEYWORD)!!!!!!

Which is why I challenged him because it's fun and I'm obviously gonna do my best to win, you must warrior spirit all the way if you want to improve.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Lol even I am scared to face PKM in an Ironman considering he's excellent all around.. but that doesn't mean you shouldn't TRY (KEYWORD)!!!!!!

Which is why I challenged him because it's fun and I'm obviously gonna do my best to win, you must warrior spirit all the way if you want to improve.
fact*

I would accept an Ironman if I had to face the best player with every character all put together in a heartbeat. Cause it's just good like that!
DO IT >:[

Stevo

Smash Champion
PKM I accept your IronMan Challenge!

as long as zelda and sheik are considered 2 characters, which means it could end in a tie.

20$ ok to you?

EDIT: Si tu habite proche de montreal ou quebec on pourrait se rencontrer dans quelque jours. Je serais a quebec samedi le 9, puis a montreal le 15 jusqu'au 19 aout.
Appel moi (780-932-1468) ou, pour eviter les charges de longue distances, text message.

That goes for any beast coasters who live in quebec

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
PKM I accept your IronMan Challenge!

as long as zelda and sheik are considered 2 characters, which means it could end in a tie.

20$ ok to you?

EDIT: Si tu habite proche de montreal ou quebec on pourrait se rencontrer dans quelque jours. Je serais a quebec samedi le 9, puis a montreal le 15 jusqu'au 19 aout.
Appel moi (780-932-1468) ou, pour eviter les charges de longue distances, text message.

That goes for any beast coasters who live in quebec
Cool!

No, you call me when you're in Montreal, I just PMed you my phone number, i'll probably go to wherever you are and bring kage along to play with you or something. Keep me in touch.

And yes, 26 characters, who else could be that extra character? Captain Jigglychuton?

To Kage->

Do not proceed, you will be eliminated!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
since when was i donating a tv victor
You're not. =/ I think you read it wrong.

@pkm I'm assuming that's your way of confirming yourself, so i'll add you to the list when i have time.

ps, If people want shiz to run faster with more friendlies/MM, bring more TVs. Lets aim for 10 at the least.

Roy

Levi5

Smash Ace
[colo=pink]You're not. =/ I think you read it wrong.

@pkm I'm assuming that's your way of confirming yourself, so i'll add you to the list when i have time.

ps, If people want shiz to run faster with more friendlies/MM, bring more TVs. Lets aim for 10 at the least.[/color]
I'll fix that for you =P

Top Bottom