• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASTLE SMASH FEST 2!!! December 13th, 2008. Centereach, NY BRAWL/MELEE

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Sure, and thanks for the compliment lol. I'm not sure who you were at that tourney sorry. Were you the Marth player I played in the tournament? Btw, I loved Elfen Lied (even though it was pretty crazy) :)
Yes I was ^_^

oh and it's nice to know another fan of the show haha it's good stuff.

Also: That's true Godot, but he would certainly be higher if his recovery wasn't ballsack

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i will try to come to this. i hope i can make it there are to many good people coming to miss this..... oh and of course i am going to win this one :)

Ryan-K

Smash Master
olimar is really gay no johns mk hits people at least olimar is just run away z down up c stick up c stick up cstick then just run away grab /throw pikmin for damage then spam usmash till u get a kill

thats how you win against good people

and great people

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
rofl

Will probably took Castle Siege off because he's pissed at the walk off.

I'll tell him to put that back on and take Japes off

EDIT: Wait, are we seriously doing crews?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I don't want people do be disappointed when they're hoping to enter crews and we don't have either the time or the players to do so >_<

I think we should just say it's optional that we will be depending on the amount of people who go.

So everybody should go to this! Invite people, take people, stow people away in your trunk!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I don't want everybody to get excited for crews if there isn't gonna be enough XD

If you are in a crew and are going to be doing crew battles, could you please list your crew name and the members of your crew you know will be attending?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
olimar is really gay no johns mk hits people at least olimar is just run away z down up c stick up c stick up cstick then just run away grab /throw pikmin for damage then spam usmash till u get a kill

thats how you win against good people

and great people
lol at all the people hating on my oli yet don't understand how to play him, see, only noobs, or heavies at low percents fall for that, against smart people olimar actually has to do may different things, like...you know what, youll all see at this tourney what a smart oli has to do to win, im not giving away these secrets yet though, and also, olis recovering abilities are way to underated, like really, have you seen what oli can do with super armor? it can make any mk edgeguarding techniques obselete normally

Codi

Smash Ace
dabuz arent u the kid who cried cause he lost like 2 tournies ago....so maybe u should just shut your mouth and stop saying your good. oli is gay don't make excuses

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
dabuz arent u the kid who cried cause he lost like 2 tournies ago....so maybe u should just shut your mouth and stop saying your good. oli is gay don't make excuses
lmao not standing up for dabuz or anything, or taking any sides really, but he's not the one johning. Everyone else is. If you feel like money matching him to shut him up, go ahead and do so, but if you can't beat him you have no right to tell him to stop talking **** :p

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ok codi, gonna give me a little attitude? im taking Punishment's Divine's idea, 5$ tournament rules money match, if you win then feel free to keep bad-mouthing me, but if i win you stfu and admit that you **** at brawl, along with the 5$ bet

MBlaze

Smash Champion
ok codi, gonna give me a little attitude? im taking Punishment's Divine's idea, 5$ tournament rules money match, if you win then feel free to keep bad-mouthing me, but if i win you stfu and admit that you **** at brawl, along with the 5$ bet
Lol told, and they block out suck here? What the ****ing ****ty bull**** is that ****ing ****? :confused:

Nvm bout the censors, but still, told.. lol

Top Bottom