• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CASTLE SMASH FEST 2!!! December 13th, 2008. Centereach, NY BRAWL/MELEE

doowop

Smash Apprentice
kirin, you know that if you mm someone with mario, you have to put coins on the line, right?

doowop

Smash Apprentice
well rob is like a cash register anyway. *looks at kirin* that SO should've been our team name. "cash register" :(

doommachine15

Smash Ace
doommachine15: DABUZ CANT WIN WE GOT ZRO AND LOUD BLACK PEOPLE!!!
Masamune146: whoa whoa whoa
Masamune146: theres black people coming to this?
Masamune146: what kind of tournament are you running here

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
doommachine15: DABUZ CANT WIN WE GOT ZRO AND LOUD BLACK PEOPLE!!!
Masamune146: whoa whoa whoa
Masamune146: theres black people coming to this?
Masamune146: what kind of tournament are you running here
oh yeah, that reminds me...zro, i challenge you to a 5$ mm standard tourney rules but none of your friends can be screaming during our match

and doom machine i challenge you to the same thing

and blackanese(if you come again) i challenge you to a 5$ mm

yesh zro, im that confident i can beat you that ill mm you

Ryan-K

Smash Master
zro has a 10 dollar no screaming fee, so you have to pay him and each of his friends 10 dollars if you dont want them to scream

Ryan-K

Smash Master
fight to the death for the title of mario player with the name blaze

do an mm except instead of money fight for your tag

loser has to drop the "blaze"

=D

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
OOOOOH SNAP!! Tag fight. Yo ryan K we gonna do the same thing. Loser has to remove his name tho....so either im becoming "M" or ur becoming jus "K". or we can both lose our first names....team up as team "MK" and go double meta. LMAO.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Too late for what Ness? You just show up and enter o_O

And I can't make this now :(
I might be able to go to the upstate one the week after though

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
mad drunk, but listen chris i would love to team, but im not going to be on li till the 16th =/.

if im getting your name wrong im just an *******

but i want to play tourneys on li again, they be fun

doommachine15

Smash Ace
mad drunk, but listen chris i would love to team, but im not going to be on li till the 16th =/.

if im getting your name wrong im just an *******

but i want to play tourneys on li again, they be fun
what are you doing on swf when your drunk?!?!?!? go get some *****es

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Lmao patsie thats too good, you need to get down here bro. And soon. I've been playing G&W a lot since the last time we played, I wanna ditto you to learn some stuff : ) Also, need moar DK vs G&W battles lol

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Lmao patsie thats too good, you need to get down here bro. And soon. I've been playing G&W a lot since the last time we played, I wanna ditto you to learn some stuff : ) Also, need moar DK vs G&W battles lol
DRUNK CHRONICLERS 2.0:

JAGER BOMBS: WE KNOW YOU LIKE DRINKIN SO WE PUT SOME DRINK IN YOUR DRINK SO YOUR CAN DRINK WHILE AYOU DRINK

but will we know youd crush me in that, ive been mad out of practice in tn, and we know that your dk > my anything

but dabuz, lets just mediate so we dont get locked up twice like OJ. no disrespect, youre mad good at the game. i was gonna say order the kobe beef like shaquille oneil but that would be stealing kanyes lines.

anyway li smash is the ****. so far ive won some money and an xbox game from a tourney here from a school tounrney. AND 30 BUCKS TO pF CHANGS. WHO COULD LOSE?!?!

regardless youre all the best. it sucks i cant go to any tourneys but ill be willing to drive anyone during the 16th-jan 7th break that is within a 3 hour drive ill go. just pm me. and also everyone from li are the best.

patsie out. and i think that i might be switching my name soon to like smith or smitty. ill be keeping in touch.

**** THAT TOOK LIKE 30 MINUTES TO WRITE WHO KNEW WHAT MILLER LIGHT HAD TO SAY FOR ITSZELF

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
SLASH DRUNK CHRONISCHELS 2.5 (BECAUSE 3.0 WILL BE TOMORORW NOIGTH)

listen chris, vanderbilt is awesome, awesome for el bichos, but right now ive had two years for it and its time to settle if you nawmsayin.

second, dabuz, i accept your challenge for a $3 falcon money match, lets do it online and then ill pay you next time ill see you. my REPP - O - TWARR of characters includes in this order: gw, dk, ness, falcon, luigi, toon link, jigglypuff, and id like ot playt anyone online with any of them. just hit me up. slash wall street internhsips pay like a good amount so im like down for aanyone to do an mm: just remember that the people that cna beat me in smash include: anyone who plays on long island, incuding: alej, definitely ryan, eli *te* (QUEENS IS ASIAN LONG ISLAND EVERYONE KNOWS), and then everyone else hwo plays on li. but seirously if im at a tourney im gonna bring like $40 so i can lose to to everyone on the island, im fine if ppl are good with that.

drunk ramble, everyones awesome, cya in a few weeks.

Top Bottom