• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cataclysm 5 - "Melee Legends" Suggest Falco players now!

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
O_O WAT
Why no more Vwins?

also wooo at me probably representing NE for peach. *hopes and at the same time doesn't hope that Cort will go*

HugS: I'd do Falcomist for Marth, Kira for sheik, and pinkS for peach because somewhere deep in my heart I know he still plays.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i don't know if this idea is a great mesh with regional crews. it kind of destroys the purpose of choosing legends, since multiple players of certain characters come from specific regions, eg marth for east coast, ganon for the south, etc. so some of the "best players" wouldn't get to participate. just my $0.02

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Lol, yea, ur prob right actually.

I just was like WC and ****.

but you would be a bit offbalanced. save regionals for some other **** tourney.

Banks

Smash Hero
-Fox : PC Chris
-Marth : KoreanDJ
-Sheik : KoreanDJ
-Falco - PC Chris
-Peach - PC Chris
-Captain Falcon - Hax
-Jigglypuff - Darc
-Wildcard - your mom

east coast

Theftz22

Smash Lord
I still think character specific crews are better. Let's you represent the legends and gives them something to play for.

strawhats

Smash Master
-Fox : PC Chris
-Marth : KoreanDJ
-Sheik : KoreanDJ
-Falco - PC Chris
-Peach - PC Chris
-Captain Falcon - Hax
-Jigglypuff - Darc
-Wildcard - your mom

east coast
how bout we change it to PC fox, M2K marth, Cort peach, and lambchops falco.

lol at Mom for Wildcard

strawhats

Smash Master
um KDJ...is a close and personal friend of solid jake and will be coming back to America for this tournament and possibly Apex 2.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
thats cool

i was just saying he was in korea, never said he wasnt going or anything

lol

Banks

Smash Hero
kdj is coming back august, so he will be east coast when this happens

but yea that list was definitely correct and final

Banks

Smash Hero
not sure on the exact date last i talked to him he just said august, but his reasons for going to cat5 are because its close to where he lives, he went to all the cats and he said he'd "drop by" lol

so i'm not sure if he'd be motivated to travel to NJ from MA, but maybe he is just pretending and he practices every day vs cpu's (dreams come true)

Animal

Smash Lord
KDJ vs Amsah sheik dittos. My Dream team - Hax, Amsah, Jman, M2K, Mango. wildcard? Axe Kage, or Armada

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well won't people pick players as they go? So if there's 4 teams then you better bet there's gonna be all 4 top falcons in every crew lol.

HugS™

Smash Lord
i don't know if this idea is a great mesh with regional crews. it kind of destroys the purpose of choosing legends, since multiple players of certain characters come from specific regions, eg marth for east coast, ganon for the south, etc. so some of the "best players" wouldn't get to participate. just my $0.02
I completely agree, which is why I chose only "legends" of their characters to compete. There was just a major WC bias in my selected players, but it's still a "legends" list.

I'm not comfortable picking any WC marths that aren't Ken just because I feel no other marths have reached a top 4 status in the WC. That's why the WC is lookin for some cool *** ringers :)

Linguini

Smash Master
I don't think that anyone should be able to construct crews like that Hugs, it should be randomized for each character for variety, distinguishing it from regionals. Either way this looks sick! I think i'm in one of those wildcard slots lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't think that anyone should be able to construct crews like that Hugs, it should be randomized for each character for variety, distinguishing it from regionals. Either way this looks sick! I think i'm in one of those wildcard slots lol
Probably, why not? =P Kill those spacies! I wonder how many excellent Wildcard players are..

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL just think of every great ganon/samus/doc/ice climber you know, then throw in Ka Master and Axe

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
When I added the wild card the players that came to mind first were HugS, Kage, Chu Dat, Bob$, and Skler ... and KDJ's Pichu which 4 stocks me.

Animal

Smash Lord
Wes, HMW, Taj, Mexican. dem underground wild cards lol

if wes still played =/

HugS™

Smash Lord
what about skler, the best link of all time and space?
There are only four teams, I don't think anyone I didn't mention has a chance to make it on one of the four teams.

I mean, wildcard status goes to (No order):

Kage
Linguini
HugS
HMW
Shroomed
Axe
Ka Master
Chu Dat
Fly Amanita
Wobbles

Anyone below these players don't really have a chance. Unless I forgot someone obvious.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
There are only four teams, I don't think anyone I didn't mention has a chance to make it on one of the four teams.

Kage
Linguini
HugS
HMW
Shroomed
Axe
Ka Master
Chu Dat
Fly Amanita
Wobbles

Anyone below these players don't really have a chance. Unless I forgot someone obvious.
Would it be better to do a 9v9 or 10v10 instead to give the wildcard players more chances to play since there are many?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
If we have the attendance that we want there is a chance for a 2Nd wild card slot. If we get the setups were aiming for we will have the time to do it. We have plenty of space XD

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One

Kage
Linguini
HugS
HMW
Shroomed
Axe
Ka Master
Chu Dat
Fly Amanita
Wobbles

Tajs m2 is legendary
sklers link
and legend wise dj nintendo, or gimpy for bowser, warriorknight is pretty good as well
maybe kdj pichu
Eggz mario

Obviously not the best players in the world but significant contributions with their characters, widely known, and competed at top level with those characters. I dont think anyone would opt for the low tier over Ic or something but maybe

Animal

Smash Lord
....this wild card thing is getting a tad rediculous imo. One wild card per team

id pick taj's m2 4 ****s and giggles

Top Bottom