• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Selection Screens

King Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
kirby_fox said:
King Ganondorf- though I like your idea about how it'll work, that won't happen for one reason. Mainly because if you have symbols and people don't know who is under what symbol it doesn't help much and then there are the characters under a symbol that are only one character- like Pit or Snake.

Still trying to get characters...it's going kinda slow...because I'm over 33 extra characters now...so...yea
Yeh thats true, didnt really think about those solid 1 type characters.

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman

An improvement over my original list. It's more... Realistic now. Kamek, Toad (though he's likely, but had to make room), Mona and Banjo Kazooie sadly get the boot, while Megaman, Starfy, Lip and Lucario are added in.

Oh, and sorry about the lesser quality file this time. It's quicker to load now, and you get the idea so... Yeah.

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
Here's my selection screens. It might not be the end result, and doesn't have much flash to it, and is more of a pick-and-choose who will enter, but it sure beats the crap of all the others, especially the darthvader ones.

HOLY 100000000000000000 DEGREES TABASCO SAUCE!!!!!

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
That character screen is massive. I think people would freak out if the game actually came out with that many. It would take you days just try out each character. The sad part though, even with that many characters, every single person could proabily find someone not included that they wanted in.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Only the blank player slots really "suck". The rest is well done, not heavily organized, but well done. Nice job, xianfeng.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i see at least 130 characters on this page and not one of them is leon s. kennedy! i am outraged. but cool background xianfeng, and a nice pick of characters. i am surprised you don't have some of the characters in your sig.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I have all of them but Jody, Dixie and Meowth. I was going for realistic, I am trying to make another one with 50 characters and here is a version of the above with the blank spots filled

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
well, yeah, but making your own with all the characters you like is a lot more fun and provides a good debate with others. i am still peeved off that only myself and one other person has had leon on their screen.

RollWithEm

Smash Rookie
I have all of them but Jody, Dixie and Meowth. I was going for realistic, I am trying to make another one with 50 characters and here is a version of the above with the blank spots filled

I'd like to see the more extensive version, but this one is kinda cool. It has an X-Men Comic Book feel to it.

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
Very nice job xianfeng. While I may not personally agreee with a few of your selections (Tom Nook, Shyguy?) you have a good selection of characters from all the franchise's. Plus your character screens and backround look really great.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Thankyou, Tom Nook is there for AC representation and Shy Guy is there for Yoshi Representation I don't care if Kamek would be better, Shy Guy is cooler.

tirkaro

Smash Champion

alright, I took a whirl at it. this was made only using MS paint. as you can see, it is not the complete version, but it is pretty nice.
EDIT: DAMMIT! because I converted it to a gif to make the filesize small enoght for imageshack, the picture got all effed up. oh well, its still good right? ^-^;;

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Tirkaro that Brawl character screen is honestly the best Ive seen. That looks really cool. I like the whole thing. Nice job.

King Axel

Smash Apprentice
I like Ryuuseiken Marth's. I mean, of course, with a changed background and less of the meaningless characters.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero

alright, I took a whirl at it. this was made only using MS paint. as you can see, it is not the complete version, but it is pretty nice.
I noticed Ryota Hayami, Kensuke Kimachi, and Dr. Stiles are in your screen:chuckle:

Good job :lick:

PS: I also see Ashley Robbins. Is there a thread for her?

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion

EDIT: DAMMIT! because I converted it to a gif to make the filesize small enoght for imageshack, the picture got all effed up. oh well, its still good right? ^-^;;
HOLY SHEEEEET! That Character Select Screen is the best ever, even if it is approaching excessive. And there's room for more!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
no there isn't. I was planning on makeing a thread for her soon.
NOT UNLESS I BEAT YOU TOO IT! (rushes of to make thread)...... Ah screw iyt, my movesets sucks. It's all yours, Tirkaro ^_^

its nice to know people like it. I thought the gif conversion had screwed it up ^-^;;
It wasn't that bad. I noticed that Ayumi Hayami was on there. She would either be a clone of Kensuke or Ryota, or have a combonation of ice and water moves from 1080 Snowboarding and Wave Race

100links

Smash Ace

that screen....PWNS!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
It wasn't that bad. I noticed that Ayumi Hayami was on there. She would either be a clone of Kensuke or Ryota, or have a combonation of ice and water moves from 1080 Snowboarding and Wave Race
umm.....thats ayumi tachibana from Famicom Tantei Club Part II: Ushiro ni Tatsu Shoujo (the one who got a trophy) ....I was obviously running out of ideas at the time^-^U

EDIT: hey some dude tried to neg rep me for that screen, saying "most of those character choices are horrible" that aint cool ;_;. what is this, YTMND?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
umm.....thats ayumi tachibana from Famicom Tantei Club Part II: Ushiro ni Tatsu Shoujo (the one who got a trophy) ....I was obviously running out of ideas at the time^-^U?
Sorry, Ayumi mistook it for AYAMI from 1080 Snowboarding and Wave Race. Good thing that's cleared up. Are the games any good?

EDIT: hey some dude tried to neg rep me for that screen, saying "most of those character choices are horrible" that aint cool ;_;. what is this, YTMND?
Geez, what's that guy's problem. Someone neg-repped me for a short Snake moveset with NO COMMENT. How am I supposed to know what I did wrong O.o?

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Sorry, Ayumi mistook it for AYAMI from 1080 Snowboarding and Wave Race. Good thing that's cleared up. Are the games any good?
yeah, its pretty okay. its no phoenix wright, but its pretty decent. but it was a pain in the kiester to have my mom's friend(who is japanese) to translate everything. ;_; but at least I learned a heck of a lot of japanese that way.

Top Bottom