• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo Presents: Beyond the Limit 2 - Philly, PA - Nov 14 - LIVESTREAM NOW!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I dunno how many people check blackanese's posts, but I just wanted to add to the hype with this.

Good stuff on the livestream Chibo. I can't wait for this tourney.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
lol when did you get pranked?

And are you saying a cuestick is one of those little toothpick-like things with cotton on each end?

5ive

Smash Champion
Definitions on the IRC could help understand this.

<[BrawlBot]> TorontoEffect: The legend where Toronto+ was almost dismantled because of Painted Ghost. This turned out to be a big troll plot but PG is actually really gay. The ultimate trolls. The TorontoEffect.

<[BrawlBot]> cuestick: 5ive's weapon of choice

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Do you have to register online, or can you pay when you get there.
Also I don't see my name on the list so if it hasn't been said yet im going, also I just paid online already so gold me XD!

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Definitions on the IRC could help understand this.

<[BrawlBot]> TorontoEffect: The legend where Toronto+ was almost dismantled because of Painted Ghost. This turned out to be a big troll plot but PG is actually really gay. The ultimate trolls. The TorontoEffect.

<[BrawlBot]> cuestick: 5ive's weapon of choice
Sounds like... err... fun...?

Anyways, REGISTER NOW PEOPLE OR NO DISCOUNT!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea theres some restaurants, good idea, il post with info soon

i just updated the list with the 2 new registrants

im prob gonna extend the reg time discount by one more week since a bunch of ppl are gonna sign up tomorrow at my tourney in person so then ppl can see all the extra ppl coming.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
neko il own u in s3k

i got signups from tusm and yes at my tourney yesterday. im gonna slightly modify how things are going to work for the online reg but as of now the online reg is still open at $7 discounted venue fee. il update the OP later tonight

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So i played in a tourney setting in brawl+ for the 1st time in like 4 months. I like the game again. I forgot how fast and fun it was. I **** hear beat vex(i was up 2 stocks and somehow lost) But he also didnt play in like 5 months either. But yea just saying im excited about brawl+ again and ill be rdy for the tournament. Me and dotcom are going to **** in teams!

Vist

Smash Champion
out of curiosity, who are the tristate area's best players in b+? or at least some idea of who would be

edit: greg i already poo'd myself twice

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok so here's the deal

10 people are registered

Theres going to be a lot more than 10 ppl here

wtf ppl sign up for real

I extended the deadline to November 8th to register online, with the $7 venue fee

I'm going to be making the pools before the tournament in the week leading up to it

EVERYONE REGISTER FOR THIS

asap

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
no one poo yourselves, but im probably coming to this and ill be kneeing people
I sort of poo'd :(

out of curiosity, who are the tristate area's best players in b+? or at least some idea of who would be

edit: greg i already poo'd myself twice
Based on results...

Ninjalink, Teh_Spamerer, Gurukid, Atomsk, Vex, AndyG, Yes!...

Sorry if I left anyone out I'm solely going by memory.

Ok so here's the deal

10 people are registered

Theres going to be a lot more than 10 ppl here

wtf ppl sign up for real

I extended the deadline to November 8th to register online, with the $7 venue fee

I'm going to be making the pools before the tournament in the week leading up to it

EVERYONE REGISTER FOR THIS

asap
People need to register :)

Top Bottom