• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokeness! Brawl/Melee/Naruto/TvC/HDR January 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatJackieChan

Smash Journeyman
I might go. I just need to figure out how to get there on that date. Put me on the maybe list!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
This is the start of the Championship Series, so both Brawl Singles and Naruto Revolution 2 Singles will be Seeded by Random!

All following tournaments leading up to the Championship Event, will be Top 8 Seeded and the rest made Random by Region.

Championship Event will be a bit different, rules on that is still been discussed atm.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Alex get on AIM! >_<

I got an e-mail from TOMY Corporation and they are willing to sponsor the Entire Championship Series!

But I need to know if you have the Vids from the last tournament! They want to put them up on their website!

Get in contact with me ASAP! >_<

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
This is the start of the Championship Series, so both Brawl Singles and Naruto Revolution 2 Singles will be Seeded by Random!

All following tournaments leading up to the Championship Event, will be Top 8 Seeded and the rest made Random by Region.

Championship Event will be a bit different, rules on that is still been discussed atm.
:)..........

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok I have updated the PreReg List!

I have updated the rules!

And for those wondering how the Championship Series is going to work out, here are the details.

Championship Series and Championship Event Information!

There you will also find out the date I have confirmed for the Championship Event. It will be a 2-Day Event with Screenz giving us Full Access to everything in the Venue, Upstairs and Downstairs to run everything!

I will hopefully update everything soon with pics of the trophies/plaques that will be awarded to the winners of these events.

If you guys have any questions, concerns, suggestions, just post them. I will reply as soon as I can. ^_^

Hope to see you all in a few weeks! ^_^

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm not entering TvC anymore (haven't got the time to learn it yet) and I don't have a doubles partner. Maybe Anther or Panda...

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok so I updated the Main Post, mainly the Sponsor section, since GameStop has just committed to Sponsoring the Entire Championship Series and Championship Event in July! ^_^

There might be a couple more Sponsors confirming by this weekend, so I'll keep you posted. ^_^

Vayseth

Smash Master
1. What are the sponsoring (aka, what are they giving)
2. I'm not entering TvC
3. EX3 and Rev2 will be double elimination no matter how many people enter. I'm not doing that stupid RR **** again.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Ok so I updated the Main Post, mainly the Sponsor section, since GameStop has just committed to Sponsoring the Entire Championship Series and Championship Event in July! ^_^

There might be a couple more Sponsors confirming by this weekend, so I'll keep you posted. ^_^
Woah. Dude, you should add TvC to the circuit, too. This... is getting pretty hype. Quick, someone teach me how to play Naruto games!

Vayseth

Smash Master
Quick, come out to play with Omni and the twins and I! =) Tell me who you want to main and I'll PM you a bunch of stuff to figure out.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Quick, come out to play with Omni and the twins and I! =) Tell me who you want to main and I'll PM you a bunch of stuff to figure out.
Alright, just head over to my apartment then :D

And I main whoever you tell me to main in EX3. I think I use the gun dude in Rev 2 though.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Michigan people yall should take me with you next time. Especially since my bro owns EX3 (Don't ask me where I got it for him lol) and wanna get better at it.

And no doubt I would play Brawl too thats given.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
1. What are the sponsoring (aka, what are they giving)
2. I'm not entering TvC
3. EX3 and Rev2 will be double elimination no matter how many people enter. I'm not doing that stupid RR **** again.

Wow Vayseth, you ask a lot of questions... lol

1) They are giving away Gift Cards at the tournament. For what Tournaments? I am not sure yet, but come tournament time I will know.

2) That's ok we all know you suck at it. =p

3) All tournaments will be run on Bracket, especially because of the Point System been used, I can't rely on RR and will be using Double Elimination Brackets for the tournaments. ^_^

Woah. Dude, you should add TvC to the circuit, too. This... is getting pretty hype. Quick, someone teach me how to play Naruto games!
I personally don't have a problem, but I guess I have to see first how many people will actually enter TvC before I consider that.

Many of the tournaments that I am going to run as Side Tournaments during these big Events I might be using a few in the Championship Event in July. I plan to add 4-6 Tournaments to the July Championship Event on top of Brawl and Rev 2. I just have not confirmed what games I will have running for that date.

This is also why I am changing the tournament line up slightly every time throughout these tournaments to see which ones get a good turn out to see if they warrant a spot in the big event in July.

Brawl and Revolution 2 will be in every single Event up to the July one, all the others ones are not guaranteed, unless they get a good turn out in some of the events.

Hope that helps clear that up. ^_^

Vayseth

Smash Master
Michigan people yall should take me with you next time. Especially since my bro owns EX3 (Don't ask me where I got it for him lol) and wanna get better at it.

And no doubt I would play Brawl too thats given.
Mann, I'm trying to get a second car to go. If it works out, I'll pick you up. If I get this second ride, it'll be omni, bowyer, panda, lain and anther in one car, and the twins, their friend me, and you in the other. Sound good? Teams Mann? I play R.O.B. now btw.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Mann, I'm trying to get a second car to go. If it works out, I'll pick you up. If I get this second ride, it'll be omni, bowyer, panda, lain and anther in one car, and the twins, their friend me, and you in the other. Sound good? Teams Mann? I play R.O.B. now btw.
I can offer up a car, though I don't actually want to drive it (While still taking a spot in said car).

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hey man, if my car gets going, you can just drive the car to my house, leave it there for the weekend and ride with us. I have to see on the condition of the second car though. However, if you're willing to let me drive the car, I can drive you, the twins and the mann there. Talk to me on aim man and we'll work something out.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Cool man, well I'm more than willing to do so. You should come over this weekend or something so we can get acquainted. I'm hoping to do some smashing tomorrow as long as my schedule allows it. I'll PM you my info.

Tink

Smash Hero
put me down for every event other then naruto =)....its on like donkey kong n1ggas...

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
OK Guys I Updated the PreReg List. I am sure we can get more Melee Players. But again I guess is up to them if they want to show up. We do have a nice little PreReg list for Melee though.

Also, Naruto has a nice list as well, I guess many people want to start earning some points for the Championship Event in July.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Ok in omnis car we have

Me SamuraiPanda
Lain??Anther NOJ???

or so it seems. i have to talk to lain and noj

DK: can you house us?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
If you bring some MI girls I can! ;D

j/k

Yeah I can man, no problem. You guys are welcome to crash at my place. ^_^

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
10 MI people being housed in one place... oh dear god.

I call the back room's bed. F all of you guys. Oh, w/ Webster <3
i call your air mattress then.
bring it for me plz :)

If you bring some MI girls I can! ;D

j/k

Yeah I can man, no problem. You guys are welcome to crash at my place. ^_^

Awesome thanks man :) also dk register me for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Tournament for sleeping spots?! ;D

I don't need to enter it, I have a bed. =p

BTW for the TvC tourney I will have equipment I will let some people used.

I have 2 Wii Arcade Sticks and 2 Game Cube to PS 2 Converters, in case you have a PS2 Arcade Stick or PS 2 Controller.

Aside from that you can use any of the control set-ups for it, like Game Cube Controller, Wiimote, Wiimote+Nunchuck, Classic Controller.

But if you need something to play TvC I will have my stuff there so you guys can use it, if you want to play in the TvC tournament. ^_^

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
LOLZ this thread is full of Win.

D.K what tournaments do you want me to run? I know Brawl anything is a givin. But do you want me to run TvC, HDr, and one of the Naruto Tournaments as well. I WANT TO RUN FATE UNLIMITED CODES. At this tournament. I'd pretty much be me vs. Chicago. I'm sure I can fit that in the tournament.

Cause I'm not really entering much but Rev2, EX3, F.U.C (if ran), and maybe Brawl Singles. So I'll have a lot of free time on my hands...lol.

Oh and ni99as best remember dat my freakin B-Day is on the 30th, we ARE celebrating my B-Day at this tournament. Cause we have too many sexy stud there!!!

YAY, what an awesome present for me!!!

Oh and Tink is WAY blackier (in spirit) than I am. He actually knows rap songs...:sad:

So if anyone think different, then...uhmmm

just don't think that way...LOL!!!

- The darkness has spoken.

(EDIT:
Oh and I'd like to crash on the couch "the one next to the shower/bathroom in the basement", because that bed room seems like I wouldn't be able to breathe right...lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom