• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat's Thanksgiving Biweekly

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Korn, Thumbs, K-9: I hope you guys didn't have nightmares last night after all of th escary stories, lol
bs! I was in on the stories xD I just wanted to sleep on a mattress, no johns. :D

btw, thanks to everyone that let me use their controller. (Gonzo, Beaker, Saint, Forte)

Edit: Oops, this is k-9

Deez.

Smash Lord
Good shet everyone...

Shoutouts:

ChuDat- Thanks for hostin tourny
P~S- We shoulda done better in teams =\
NinjaLink- I MUST HAVE MORE DIDDY DITTOS! our match was too close :(
D1-nice meetin you man lolz
Boss-Good shet in teams ma dude
Neo-good shet for gettin 3rd... FAWKIN ddd!
Sin-What Happen?!?!?!?
JCaesar- good match man... " I shouldnt of ****** around on 2nd match" LMAO!!!
AdA- ALMOST! took me out =\
Slik-G&W is Amazing!

chillindude829

Smash Master
gj winning atomsk, why are you such a huge dick now though? chill out, you used to be a lot cooler when you weren't being an asshole the whole day. idk if you think you're being funny or what, but you just came off as annoying

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, Atomsk tends to do that and it's hard to get used to honestly :/ but he says its all fun and games, at least with me :D

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Yeah NJ is mad good, but they also were mad annoying. It's like, instead of playing the game, they just shout out random **** about it and give you advice when you're playing friendlies against fellow MD/VA people.

But yeah, shoutouts

LilB - We did as well as to be expected, short notice teaming, but we ***** the first set, lost to scrubs after that cause I went Sonic. Gotta rep low tier ^_^

Atomsk - Your DDD and Olimar are ****, but complaining about Marth CAMPING DDD. Rofl come on now.

K9 - We had to face eachother AGAIN. Close set, but you got me.

Deez - Good matches, I got you at the next tourney.

Chu - Thanks for hosting, sorry I couldn't stay to clean up, but I did take care of some before the tourney ended, I was just mad tired after being up for 36+ hours, and also was responsible for taking forte home.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
gj winning atomsk, why are you such a huge dick now though? chill out, you used to be a lot cooler when you weren't being an asshole the whole day. idk if you think you're being funny or what, but you just came off as annoying
That's classic Atomsk actually, he's always like that around us. I'm like the only person that isn't annoyed by Atomsk.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
LilB - We did as well as to be expected, short notice teaming, but we ***** the first set, lost to scrubs after that cause I went Sonic. Gotta rep low tier ^_^
Yeah low tiers fo'lyfe

True thou it was short notice with literally NO practice but no johns

maybe we can team again some time if we get some practice

Deez.

Smash Lord
I need to step it up at Ch4.5 I'm shootin for atleast top 10 ya dig! need loads and loads of practice *Calls Neo* LMAO!!! jk IDk ppl keep talking about it... but I got 13th didn't do too bad this time... :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fun fact about Atomsk:

Atomsk is an extremely arrogant and immature person towards anyone he's comfortable with because he expects them to tolerate it, which we usually do. Since he's now comfortable with MD/VA, he acted like his real child self, since he actually is still a kid.

Don't worry. I'm going to knock him down a notch and beat him at NEC next weekend. He can't consistently beat me with his Dedede or Olimar.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So yea i'm sorry for acting like a *******. I wasn't being "immature" like inui said, i was honestly just being a ****. Sorry to people that i offended.

now....

Chillin-I wanted to play you T^T sorry for seeming like a ****,
NinjaLink-Good **** dude, always fun playing you. Olimar is gay
Chu-did what i wanted you to do XD Thanks for housing us for two days. Mad <3 for that
Neo-Good **** dude its always mad fun playing you, good **** doing what i wanted you to do as well XD
Fourte-Tornado is too good vs DDD you have to use it more
Boss-why are you so ****ing good? i want to play you XD. Gay *** Mario cape
Omni-Its fun to see you like always dude. DDD pride XD
G-Reg-good **** in teams, i don't like gaying someone like that
Umbreon-It was cool seeing you again
D1-SHELLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inui-Don't get so offended when pierce says i'm better then you XD
Pierce7d- T^T
Hat-Thanks for teaching me what ever that game was XD
Azen-WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE?

Too everyone else good **** XD nice seeing all of you again

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Tourney was mad fun even though i barley played at all

Meep- wow i got chain grabbed killed each stock for 2 matches in a row -.- lol good ****
Neo- ****ing gay marth god dammit
D1- good **** in singles sucks we had 2 play 2nd round
Btree-Go to Brinstar lol
Originals-Good **** finally seeing all of you at a tourney in like 5 months
HAT-nice team matches in melee

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is it just me or is Boss the best player ever skillwise? Imagine that brilliance and tech skill put into real characters. Scary.

Inui-Don't get so offended when pierce says i'm better then you XD
You are a beast and did amazing, but you also avoided your two largest threats by not being in my bracket and Chillin losing early to Jose. The person I was least confident against was the person I had to play in winners quarterfinals. Super lame for me, awesome for you.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
You are a beast and did amazing, but you also avoided your two largest threats by not being in my bracket and Chillin losing early to Jose. The person I was least confident against was the person I had to play in winners quarterfinals. Super lame for me, awesome for you.
i was mad worried about Ninjalink to be honest

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I thought Atomsk was funny, but then again I'm very annoying.

Pierce - good **** ****** me in teams and singles. You're right about Brinstar but I have no practice there, so I think I would have been better off elsewhere.

Ada - Honor, pride, respect, dignity. These are the qualities of Ada. Good **** grapedrink brother XD

Meep - gooood ****. I don't feel bad being eliminated by you at all. I just wish I had tried a different stage. >.>

Yo - god ****it

Red - dude good ****. Should team again sir.

Chu - lol good **** in Melee and I should've listened to you during my Brawl set. Good tournament

junebug

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts:

dre-fun stuff, sorry i couldn't make doubles. we'll team again... eventually xD

sin-we're 2-2 in dittos now, lol, stop taking back the money that u gave me

deez-MM? ;)

lil b-can we make lucario low tier just for one match? plz? :(

kenny- "money match, no lazers."
"i'll do that"
"hell no, u play lucario" xD fun times.

taj-haha, sorry about thinking ur match with atomsk was over so quick.

jose-WTF. DUDE. u ****, upset of the night right there agaisnt chillin.

chillin-those matches proved azen's lucario is 57835838688 better than mine. and my DK sux lol. DK may counter snake but chillin coutners june. xD ggs.

sage-MM? :D

CK- dang, u ****, close games though. f*ckin lucario lol.

Chu- great tourney

everyone else- fun hanging out with u guyz and stuff

the bracket screwed me so bad. CK then Chillin? :( no johnz though lol

Deez.

Smash Lord
Sigh... Ive been saying this for so long...I honestly think Boss should be listed as one of the top players in in the country. but thats IMO. I'm not sayin this cause hes cool as **** but hes like extremely good and it pisses me off when he doesn't get recognized from out of state players... if i had to make a list of the top 5 best it would prolly be...

1.M2k
2.Azen
3. NL
4.DESEF
5.Boss

This is IMO! i know theres a bunch of others that deserve to be listed but thats how I see it...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
its a good mindset to just ignore when smashers are annoying. i tune it out while im playing and just worry about myself. if theres no johns, theres no johns.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Tourney was mad fun even though i barley played at all

Meep- wow i got chain grabbed killed each stock for 2 matches in a row -.- lol good ****
Neo- ****ing gay marth god dammit
D1- good **** in singles sucks we had 2 play 2nd round
Btree-Go to Brinstar lol
Originals-Good **** finally seeing all of you at a tourney in like 5 months
HAT-nice team matches in melee
LMAO - you really shouldn't complain. I did you a favor attacking constantly and being very aggressive in the match allowing you to land hits I could've easily avoided by just playing boring. If you wanna whine though I'll make sure to play gay and campy like you next time so I can make the match boring for both of us and not just me, chasing you around while you shoot arrows

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
LMAO - you really shouldn't complain. I did you a favor attacking constantly and being very aggressive in the match allowing you to land hits I could've easily avoided by just playing boring. If you wanna whine though I'll make sure to play gay and campy like you next time so I can make the match boring for both of us and not just me, chasing you around while you shoot arrows
NEO, it's so upsetting that all us Marth mains never get to see you play. You're the best Marth in the country and we never get to see vids of you :(

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
What/where/when is NEC? I would like to go to any good North Atlantic tournament, but my stupid job makes me work weekends.

Top Bottom