• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat's Thanksgiving Biweekly

Inui

Banned via Warnings
NEO needs to come up to NJ sometime so I can get to play him again. It was really fun and I learned lots of new Marth stuff.

I also want to see how he does against teh_spamerer, and perhaps some of NY's talent like Bum and Basic Sausage.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think DK has a slight advantage against Marth and that Bum is top class, but I wouldn't say he'd **** you. :p

He lives in NY and rarely comes to NJ. =/

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol yeah i agree with Inui surprisingly. I don't think hell **** you let alone might not even beat you because I dont think hes played a Marth on your level.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Red - dude good ****. Should team again sir.
I need more ZSS in my life. I will team with you anytime. Good ****.

Chu - Thanks for hosting an awesome event. Brought out a fantastic talent level.

Ryko - Great friendlies. Zelda should still fear the giant sword.

NKB - We will definitely play again. I have never had to work so hard to get inside on a player. Keep up that mid-tier goodness.

Hat -Nice set, good ****.

Gonzo - Thanks for the tips. I hope to see you at tourney again soon.

Dawgbowl - Fun hanging out with you. These cheap tourneys are the way to go.

Everyone else, good ****.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I think DK has a slight advantage against Marth and that Bum is top class, but I wouldn't say he'd **** you. :p

He lives in NY and rarely comes to NJ. =/
I can attest to DK's advantage on Marth >_<

But seriously NEO, you're too good. You should try and go to NJ or NYC and play these people, I'm confident your Marth can ****.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
the funniest part wuz when i beat atomsk and inui by myself......hahaha cape is too goodz
LOL, I know, why didn't you save it? Me and slik were yelling at the end of the match, "Record!, Record!"

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
1: Atomsk (Dedede/Olimar) - ew u suk i h8 u
2: NinjaLink (Diddy/ROB) - ew u suk i h8 u
3: NEO (Marth) - Good **** on 3rd. Nice seeing you after 2 months. I have to play you at CH4.5, I definitely got much better at the Marth matchup.
4: Chillin (Snake/Falco) - Good **** on 4th. Do better against Diddy. XD
5: ChuDat (Kirby) - Thanks so much for housing us, dude. Tell the ***** at McDonalds that she better fix that ice cream machine.
5: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) - I'm so cute, aren't I?
7: Forte (Meta Knight) - You're so loud and obnoxious! Learn to be quieter and stop talking.
...lol. Yeah right. XD
7: Omni (Meta Knight) - See g-reg, but replace Snake with MK.
9: Candy - Good **** dude, you and Boss are an amazing team.
9: G-regulate - Sexy Snake. The Omnigay is too gay.
9: Jose - ****, beating chillin so early. Crazy ****.
9: Boss - What the ****. Your Mario Bros. are too good.
13: hat - I only talked to you a little bit, you seem pretty cool. Nice Kirby.
13: deez - Cool meeting you.
17: Rookie - Sickest Fox ever (and the best black talker ever! XD).
17: Pierce7d - Step your **** up, Pierce! Fun stuff hanging out with you 3 days in a row. You gotta stop using **** talk monologues. XD
17: JCaesar - It's a legitimate strategy, you know.
17: thumbs - Good job beating me first round. :p
17: D1 - :/ Didn't use the power of the Shellder, did you? XD You better put that entire conversation up on YouTube, dude. It was too good.
25: doom - Get gayed by claws more. XD
25: Pyronic Star - White people suck.
25: god-is-my-rock - Good **** in teams! Double G-watch = too good.
25: bschung - Thanks so much for driving me, dude. Always fun to hang out with you. You need to talk more!
25: dksmash - Weavile/Honchkrow = too broken. Good conversation we had about Pokemon TCG, we have to play some time.
33: Lobos - Congratulations for your daughter (though it's pretty late for that, lol), and hopefully you'll place better next time. See you at CH4.5?
33: Kirbstir - Got revenge on you from CH4. XD
33: geodude829 - Amazing name.
33: rj - Step it up, son.
33: Slikvik - :/ Sucks about your placing. You're great at teams though, needa bust out more 9s!
33: Ryko - Better luck next time. :/

To everyone who stayed over Friday night (NL, D1, Atomsk, Inui, Pierce, bschung), that was the most amazing night in Smash history. Dugtrios and Cloysters all day.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I had fun

Sucks I didn't stay for singles, birthday party johns

I'm bad at shout outs so good stuff to everyone, OOS did their thing

edit: oh I forgot, Deez be drinking that serious Hate2O, lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Boss wins with Luigi and Mario consistently. That warrants meatriding, imo. >_>;

i can does shoutoutz 2

Atomsk: I forgot what it's like to lose in teams. I'm going to **** you when we face in singles. :)

NinjaLink: Good stuff keeping MD/VA out of top two.

NEO: Super fun set. Marth is better than I thought.

Chillin: Diddy trouble?

ChuDat: Stop playing strange characters in every Smash game...

Forte: Get rocked by NJ!

Omni: Super fun teams set!

Candy: Snake beats MK. You have to camp grenades more.

G-regulate: Super fun teams set! Snake beats MK. You have to camp grenades more.

Boss: Holy crap @ your Mario.

Rookie: Nice Fox. Funny guy as usual.

Pierce7d: Step it up.

D1: Shelder!

Doom: <3

bschung: Step it up.

dksmash: You and Bum need to learn stuff from each other to make DK top tier.

Kirbstir: Good stuff...in Melee. XD

Slikvik: Wtf @ how low you and GIMR placed...

Ryko: Part of the fun carpool.

RJ: Part of the fun carpool.

I hope I earned the respect of this region as a player finally. If not, oh freaking well. I'll just give up lmao.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
That's true. Boss is great, but Korn's post was some pretty blatant meatriding. XD
Boss and Korn have been playing Melee and Brawl together for a long time, So it's more like hyping your friend up.

Max Ketchum

Ah, I didn't know that Boss and Korn had that long of a history together. My bad.

Part of Boss's post gives me the feeling that he's making fun of how I type, lol.

Max Ketchum

who are you ?
i heard you lose to Thumbs lol D:
I'm nobody in MD/VA. Gonna be totally honest about that. The only people who even know who I am are probably NEO and DKSmash, lol. I'm not gonna deny that I'm not a good player.

My set with thumbs wasn't a blatant shutout or anything, though. I did very well against him first round, especially for the first Diddy I've played in tourney (last hit, last stock) and got gayed by the claw on Halberd second match. But yeah, he 2-0'd me.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Eeeeeeeeee Chu your tourney was great! now I know why everyone loves them so much, they are fantastic. "Outback, I meant the one in arlington" " ****"

priceless XD that ride was much longer than it should have been hahaha (PS and... err... Sin will agree, right? it was sin... right.... maybe. eeesh seriously one of you needs to grow some facial hair or something, I still barely know ya and am doing my best >_> )

so here are my shortshouts.

Dre - No practice, no teamwork, and a bunch of SDs from me, but hey next time will be better, Right? RIGHT??
Pierce- Marth is too good, even if I was feelin' off for singles that's no excuse you are too good man nice meeting you.
Red- We talked like a bunch of old men for like an hour, lol but good talkin to you too. i'll try and catch you around westminster when i'm passing through for some friendlies.
Jcaesar-I want a rematch with your rob(from a couple tournies ago), MM 2$, next event, it's on. Don't ban norfair, its too good.
Forte- Good 1v1 in doubles, I honestly have no idea what was happening the entire time with dre and chu but it sounded hilarious.
Treee- Hit me up sometimeeee I want to come playyyy.
Vist- **** good GaW, but as with pierce I am picking up snake to counter those terrible matchups lucas has so next time hopefully I actually know what I'm doing :) (and dont snake sli--PAUSE BECAUSE I THROW MY HAND IN WILD DIRECTIONS---de)

and, dunno if I'll make CH4.5 but i'm going to try... hardc0re finals around that time... blargh.

Max Ketchum

Again, sorry I didn't know. Nice to meet you as well (though it wasn't really in person XD).

Edit: Yup, I'll be at CH4.5.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Can't wait to play against NJ at CH4.5! Inui I want to play you in friendlies, and find out why you're so good

I've already played Atomsk in tourney though lol

Edit: Inui i found a video of you using tornado 29 times in a match against EDIT Atomsk's Dedede, i know it is very effective against dedede, but still i thought you didn't think it was that good of a move? Just trying to understand the logic, this isn't a bash in any sense.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I will abuse it on people that can't handle it. Atomsk sucked against it last month. He knows what to do now, but it's still an effective move against fatties.

Top Bottom