• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat's Thanksgiving Biweekly

ChuDat

Smash Master
YAYUHHHZZZ!!!! I haven't said this in person in a while, then again, I haven't been winning so I can't use it LOLZ

Thanks to everyone who came! Glad everyone had fun =).

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Atomsk - too good you silly *******, sorry for almost blinding you >_>
Chudat - Thank you for the hospitality, I rested well.
Umbreon - Thanks for the conversations, you're a funny dude and eventually I hope your choice of rule set becomes the standard because yoshi's can suck a fat one.
Neo - It was nice to talk to you, fun *** times in doubles friendlies. I was happy to see someone just flat out welcome me to the region, nice talking to you dude.
G-Reg - POW! Thanks for the conversation. Your style of snake is honestly the type I want to be, so I had to pick your brain for even a second.
DK Smash - Same goes to you, good work against slikvik.
D1 - Sorry I punked out of our set and forfeited, I have no confidence whatsoever against you though, I'd have likely gone through a set against much of anyone else except maybe NL or atomsk. I have to work on my mind pretty much giving up on me before a match is even started but 2 matches of my getting my *** kicked wouldn't have even been a worthwhile learning experience when I can just call you over for that lol.
Chillin - Didnt talk for more than a minute when I just told you who was from NY/NJ but all in all you're an inspiration for someone picking up the 3 characters I saw you play as. Keep up the good work and dont let ****ty matches or sets get to you dude, ****'s obvious though. Don't sweat neo walking out of the chain grab, pierce put him on to it, and it is actually still beatable with (unfortunately) frame perfect timing.
Bandit - Good friendlies, you're a legit zelda, I'd say take a risk here and there and go for a kick when your opponent's tall and aggressive.
Boss - Dude everyone says it but you're honestly too good, good **** all around, in both melee and in brawl. (I don't care if you didnt enter the melee tourney, you did some ridiculously good **** just in friendlies)
Candy - R00kie's coming after you eventually, watch out.
NY/NJ - Sorry for being a prick in the van on the way home, I just finally needed a time to be real about ****, even if it was ridiculously blunt. Anything I had to say was likely said though, so shoutouts are just silly here.

I did horribly but whatever, all in all I had fun and just watching those matches in both teams and singles in person was so worth it, thank you for the hospitality md/va.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
boss - isn't the way out of tornado to smash DI up the first part? I know the middle is hardest to get out of, but if the beginning (or VERY end) hits you, you just pop up out of it. From there you can either do something like MK's Dair (in a MK ditto), air dodge, or footstool. You can also block it, angle your shield up, and avoid the whole thing, and if you find that you can't retaliate you can just expect them to use it a 2nd time since many people will.

is there something I'm missing?

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
boss honestly shut down tornado most of the match with perfectly spaced fireballs, which I still wonder how the **** he managed to lose to it with that sort of skill but sometimes it takes a set to learn.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
NY/NJ - Sorry for being a prick in the van on the way home, I just finally needed a time to be real about ****, even if it was ridiculously blunt. Anything I had to say was likely said though, so shoutouts are just silly here.
I wish I knew what happened in that van...I'm so curious.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
boss - isn't the way out of tornado to smash DI up the first part? I know the middle is hardest to get out of, but if the beginning (or VERY end) hits you, you just pop up out of it. From there you can either do something like MK's Dair (in a MK ditto), air dodge, or footstool. You can also block it, angle your shield up, and avoid the whole thing, and if you find that you can't retaliate you can just expect them to use it a 2nd time since many people will.

I usually just dash dance(Instead of left to right though I either do,left and up, left and down, or right and up, and right and down. and mash Z to air dodge out of it .

It's much easier to smash DI with dash dance lol

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yo Guys. Someone Took my wiimote at the tourney. It has a wiimote cover and a pink back on it. It uses a rechargable battery. If u have it just speak up.

boss8

Smash Hero

thanks m2k i will use this vs spammers

boss honestly shut down tornado most of the match with perfectly spaced fireballs, which I still wonder how the **** he managed to lose to it with that sort of skill but sometimes it takes a set to learn.
lol thanks bro....kinda upsetting i lose to an MK cause its been a while....2 mk's at that.....:dizzy:

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Was after you and trevor got home, and it had nothing to do with that. I honestly don't care how good your snake is, inui. If it mattered beyond you running your mouth on the matchup I'd have just offered to match my ****ty player/character against your snake. My biggest issue is a lack of confidence causing me to hesitate and freeze up, but in that scenario that wouldn't even exist.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Was after you and trevor got home, and it had nothing to do with that. I honestly don't care how good your snake is, inui. If it mattered beyond you running your mouth on the matchup I'd have just offered to match my ****ty player/character against your snake. My biggest issue is a lack of confidence causing me to hesitate and freeze up, but in that scenario that wouldn't even exist.

Welcome to my buddy Inui.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
inui just likes to chime in with his matchup knowledge when nobody asks him. lots of people do this, its best to just ignore it if it bothers you that much.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
A swift punch in the crotch can make annoying people a lot less annoying ^_^ (temporarily at least)

This isn't directed specifically at Inui.

In fact, Inui actually complimented me on my ROB. It made me question the meaning of life.

In case I forgot, congrats to Inui and all of NJ for really stepping it up :)

Competition is good.

D1

Banned via Administration
[FONT=&quot]Man this past weekend was pretty beast. Never been to any of Chu's weeklies for Melee or Brawl, so this was definitely was a first for me. I was technically a Marth main this tournament XD twas fun as hell![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]First and foremost, shoutouts to Chu for being such an amazing host. I was never hungry nor thirsty, he didn't charge us a venue fee, he gave us transportation between his house and the train station, gave us plenty of sheets and pillows to sleep regardless of how many people he housed, allowed to have fun at his crib as long as we didn't go overboard, always kept his guests interests before his, and was overall mad easy to talk to. You rock ma d00! Definitely left a great first impression, usually I cring at staying over a smoker's house but you still made me feel comfortable regardless good sh**!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shoutouts to NY/NJ: I love you guys ALOT'!! Silly me always losing interest in smash and forgetting about the main reason I kept going to the tournaments. Not for the money, but for the cool heads I always run into there making the experience unforgettable. Its cuz of you guys regardless of how good or bad we do at tournaments we can still say with pride that we're part of NY/NJ and wouldn't mind fighting for any other states than ours. Congratufvckinlations to us for dominating in NY/NJ NL/Inui/Atomks good sh** for ****** brackets for the states![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NL: Good sh** in teams bro! Even tho you sittin next to me on the bus on the way home as I type this XD, I thank ya for convincing me to come down. I already was cool w/ the heads down here, but now after attending this I wanna come thru more often on weekends. Good sh** for gettin 2 straight 1sts in MD/VA recently your hardwork is paying off, lets train all week like when Brawl first came out in the last few days Jan/first few days of Feb. Definitely one of the shining stars of NY good stuff bro![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Inui-Even tho sometimes you get me tight cuz of the things you say we still are cool w/ each other regardless. Dude OMG before I continue this shoutout...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Second Shoutout to NY/NJ for the first night @ Chu's LMAO! Teams friendlies was fun gettin ***** by Inui and Atomsk repeatedly, but what topped it the MOST was when Chu turned off all the lights and told us to go to sleep. LMFAO! SHELDERRRR! CL-L-L-LOYSTER!!! DU-WOP-DU-WOP-DU-WOOOPPPPP! LMFAO! OMG the inside jokes that were conceived that night were righteous thats what makes me love smashers the fact that we can have fun w/o playing the game. We cool w/ each other anytime anyday <3 NY/NJ[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]...back to ya Inui god**** you Hurricane MKed the sh** outta Boss and that set was mad beast be careful nado-spamming might get ya killed next time if you're wreckless. Teams was beast good sh**!! 3-0'ed me and NL god****! At least we both were undefeated until we reached Winners Finals. Regardless of you using MK now you're still a pretty solid player good sh**!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Atomsk aka Trevor aka my SHELDER! brother XD Dude yelling out SHELDER was too awesome OMFG! I swear whenever I said SHELDER! once, then I'd hear a chorus of SHELDER-SHEL's behind me LMAO! Your DDD is the beast and best DDD ever OMFG. Why did you do what you did to ma d00 Forte god**** and ON Battlefield so awesome. Hope you found your Ipod and you deserve 1st as well good sh** in teams btw so good making me wanna go hard on Brawl like crazy! (D1 uses Harden...No Homo >.>)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pierced! OMFG Marth brothers unite! I'm so serious about starting to go 100% Marth bro he's so awesome and I just feel like its right to main him. Falco's too stiff LOL. You're so knowledgeable bro its great to see a person that I first regarded as an upcoming at a weekly now as a potential threat to the coast. Keep it up bro![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Doom OMG your hair's amazing! Too bad we never really got to play games...or did we? LOL I'm so bad at remembering things XD. SHELDER![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rookie OMG to see a Fox main makes me feel good inside since that was my old main in the Melee days. Your set vs. Cany was dead set close wow keep it up we NY/NJ! Lets start training hardbody! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ryko : ( I felt like ma d00 wasn't enjoying himself T__T. I just recently picked up Ike so even tho I'm not NL I might be able to assist ya on some matchups after learning 'em myself ^_^. NY/NJ all day! You missed out on the night b4s shenanigans OMFG! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BSChung! My DDD brother OMG! Good see more fatpenguin mains! DIdn't really get to talk much but the friendlies were awesome! Glad to see ZB is OD serious about traveling outta state I love you guys![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RJ OMG mad Lucario fsmashes on my face LMAO! Ggz in the friendlies on the busted sound TV LOL. It was nice meetin ya bro XD! ZB is def not to be slept on you guys are gettin serous![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MD/VA like my bro NL said its definitely one of the better areas to test your mettle in Smash (and numerous other fighters). No meatriding intended, but ya'll negroes are definitely not to be slept on. Only the truly exceptional come out on top in your tournaments. I shall return to do battle with you all again it was truly fun as hell ^_^. I must say you guys are overall all good sports and relatively easy to get along with, even the new Brawl heads that weren't Melee vets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shoutouts to Deez and his twin Lmao such a hilarious pair XD. Definitely mad cool to chill and talk to.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chillin my only Falco brother at the tourney it was great to see ya again mang good stuff for regaining your momentum after being in a slump during the tourney it was pretty inspiring ^_^. Good sh** vs Omni’s MK on Smashville XD![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lukky and Lobos! I loved your team bro good shiz! XD @ Lukky catchin my, “I ain’t playinnnn (50 Cent)” Lobos OMFG ur TL doesn’t know what losing a stock MEANS![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Slikvik! Too goodz in teams wow Double GayManWatch! XD So gay! Thanks for reminding me that the first time you met me was ur first tourney and you almost beat me (tip…I hate fightin Peach in Melee) LOL.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
G.I.M.R. you’re too awesome! OMG we had such a blast in teams Brawl and Melee! Thanks for teamin w/ me for Melee friendlies mang such fun times ^_^! Your bro’s a beast artist as well![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yo! Ma d00d Bklyn stand UP! It was awesome playing and seeing you again ever since Otakon. Good times playing in Brawl and Melee ma d00d! Tell Knacker I said whaddup! You def got revenge for him XD![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gonzo ggz bro ur Kirby was pretty scary so I had to play uber keep away on RC the whole match sry if I seemed like I was playing uber gay. You seemed like a cool person from what I saw also, so nice meetin ya as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jose-Wow I dunno know you too well but good stuff vs. Chillin from what everyone told me. Diddy’s are on the rise (Thanks NL -____-)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thumbs! OMG you didn’t call me Keitaro <3! We had a blast playing Melee…I can’t remember if you played w/ us…but if you did…YEAH! It was a blast! I used to classify you as an NL-meatrider but you seem more like a cool d00d now ^_^. (Don’t take offense <3)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Neo! OMG We need to play offline matches IRL one day. You’re a pleasure to watch always and gratz on ur placing. Marth’s too good! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vist! Yoooo I known you ever since the Melee days good to see us old Melee players are still alive and kickin! Ggz in the matches down to game 3 and awesome comeback as well ^_^! It was fun and so was playing Melee afterwards! XDD come up to NYC!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Omni-My old Fox brother! I apologize ten times for randomly grabbing ur OJ (looking around to see if anyone owned it…realized no one said anything so I ran off) and then drank some of it -_-. I never did something so stereotypically black in my life. I felt really bad about it…but you seemed like you weren’t deterred at all by it so thanks for forgiving me ^_^. Good sh** IN TEAMS! WhoaMG! It was fun![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boss ma d00d is mad BEAST W/ Mario/Luigi in Brawl and Doc in Melee OMFG! Soooo good! To watch and to lose money to in Melee MMs good sh**! I had a blast. NL was right you definitely shouldn’t be slept on…can’t even blink while playing the **** game vs. ya LOL.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Btree LMAO at ****** mad ppl by spamming ZSS’s bair/forward and randomly using ZSS’s jabs and utilts at the right times XD! Too goodz![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Greg! Beast Melee and Brawl player! Great matches in teams wow you and Omni are rapesauce. Rofl @ you were lucky you came on a day I was playing good XD! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Candy wow ma d00d NL was like, “D1…watch this Snake.” I was like **** TOO GOOD! XD Awesome guy and awesome player as well good meetin yaz. And wow stop tech chasing its Brawl WTF![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KORNNNN! I keep thinkin you’re Ken when I see you (I hope that’s not taken as an insult T__T) except w/ long hair. It was great meetin ya bro and good games in Melee ma d00d NL told me ur Azen impression is too gootz![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hat OMG too good I had a blast playing ya in Melee and in Brawl wow you’re such a hilarious jerk LMFAO! I ROFLED hearing you cheer for Btree during his games LMFAO![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turbogilmore? Great playing as well in Brawl and Melee bro you mad coolz! XD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]**** I’m trying hard to remember anyone else.

Sry for making an essay shoutout but whenever I leave the tournament feeling as if it was an awesome experience (regardless of placing) I feel like I gotta shoutout as many heads as I can.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
[FONT=&quot]Man this past weekend was pretty beast. Never been to any of Chu's weeklies for Melee or Brawl, so this was definitely was a first for me. I was technically a Marth main this tournament XD twas fun as hell![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]First and foremost, shoutouts to Chu for being such an amazing host. I was never hungry nor thirsty, he didn't charge us a venue fee, he gave us transportation between his house and the train station, gave us plenty of sheets and pillows to sleep regardless of how many people he housed, allowed to have fun at his crib as long as we didn't go overboard, always kept his guests interests before his, and was overall mad easy to talk to. You rock ma d00! Definitely left a great first impression, usually I cring at staying over a smoker's house but you still made me feel comfortable regardless good sh**!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shoutouts to NY/NJ: I love you guys ALOT'!! Silly me always losing interest in smash and forgetting about the main reason I kept going to the tournaments. Not for the money, but for the cool heads I always run into there making the experience unforgettable. Its cuz of you guys regardless of how good or bad we do at tournaments we can still say with pride that we're part of NY/NJ and wouldn't mind fighting for any other states than ours. Congratufvckinlations to us for dominating in NY/NJ NL/Inui/Atomks good sh** for ****** brackets for the states![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NL: Good sh** in teams bro! Even tho you sittin next to me on the bus on the way home as I type this XD, I thank ya for convincing me to come down. I already was cool w/ the heads down here, but now after attending this I wanna come thru more often on weekends. Good sh** for gettin 2 straight 1sts in MD/VA recently your hardwork is paying off, lets train all week like when Brawl first came out in the last few days Jan/first few days of Feb. Definitely one of the shining stars of NY good stuff bro![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Inui-Even tho sometimes you get me tight cuz of the things you say we still are cool w/ each other regardless. Dude OMG before I continue this shoutout...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Second Shoutout to NY/NJ for the first night @ Chu's LMAO! Teams friendlies was fun gettin ***** by Inui and Atomsk repeatedly, but what topped it the MOST was when Chu turned off all the lights and told us to go to sleep. LMFAO! SHELDERRRR! CL-L-L-LOYSTER!!! DU-WOP-DU-WOP-DU-WOOOPPPPP! LMFAO! OMG the inside jokes that were conceived that night were righteous thats what makes me love smashers the fact that we can have fun w/o playing the game. We cool w/ each other anytime anyday <3 NY/NJ[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]...back to ya Inui god**** you Hurricane MKed the sh** outta Boss and that set was mad beast be careful nado-spamming might get ya killed next time if you're wreckless. Teams was beast good sh**!! 3-0'ed me and NL god****! At least we both were undefeated until we reached Winners Finals. Regardless of you using MK now you're still a pretty solid player good sh**!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Atomsk aka Trevor aka my SHELDER! brother XD Dude yelling out SHELDER was too awesome OMFG! I swear whenever I said SHELDER! once, then I'd hear a chorus of SHELDER-SHEL's behind me LMAO! Your DDD is the beast and best DDD ever OMFG. Why did you do what you did to ma d00 Forte god**** and ON Battlefield so awesome. Hope you found your Ipod and you deserve 1st as well good sh** in teams btw so good making me wanna go hard on Brawl like crazy! (D1 uses Harden...No Homo >.>)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pierced! OMFG Marth brothers unite! I'm so serious about starting to go 100% Marth bro he's so awesome and I just feel like its right to main him. Falco's too stiff LOL. You're so knowledgeable bro its great to see a person that I first regarded as an upcoming at a weekly now as a potential threat to the coast. Keep it up bro![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Doom OMG your hair's amazing! Too bad we never really got to play games...or did we? LOL I'm so bad at remembering things XD. SHELDER![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rookie OMG to see a Fox main makes me feel good inside since that was my old main in the Melee days. Your set vs. Cany was dead set close wow keep it up we NY/NJ! Lets start training hardbody! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ryko : ( I felt like ma d00 wasn't enjoying himself T__T. I just recently picked up Ike so even tho I'm not NL I might be able to assist ya on some matchups after learning 'em myself ^_^. NY/NJ all day! You missed out on the night b4s shenanigans OMFG! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BSChung! My DDD brother OMG! Good see more fatpenguin mains! DIdn't really get to talk much but the friendlies were awesome! Glad to see ZB is OD serious about traveling outta state I love you guys![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RJ OMG mad Lucario fsmashes on my face LMAO! Ggz in the friendlies on the busted sound TV LOL. It was nice meetin ya bro XD! ZB is def not to be slept on you guys are gettin serous![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MD/VA like my bro NL said its definitely one of the better areas to test your mettle in Smash (and numerous other fighters). No meatriding intended, but ya'll negroes are definitely not to be slept on. Only the truly exceptional come out on top in your tournaments. I shall return to do battle with you all again it was truly fun as hell ^_^. I must say you guys are overall all good sports and relatively easy to get along with, even the new Brawl heads that weren't Melee vets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shoutouts to Deez and his twin Lmao such a hilarious pair XD. Definitely mad cool to chill and talk to.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chillin my only Falco brother at the tourney it was great to see ya again mang good stuff for regaining your momentum after being in a slump during the tourney it was pretty inspiring ^_^. Good sh** vs Omni’s MK on Smashville XD![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lukky and Lobos! I loved your team bro good shiz! XD @ Lukky catchin my, “I ain’t playinnnn (50 Cent)” Lobos OMFG ur TL doesn’t know what losing a stock MEANS![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Slikvik! Too goodz in teams wow Double GayManWatch! XD So gay! Thanks for reminding me that the first time you met me was ur first tourney and you almost beat me (tip…I hate fightin Peach in Melee) LOL.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
G.I.M.R. you’re too awesome! OMG we had such a blast in teams Brawl and Melee! Thanks for teamin w/ me for Melee friendlies mang such fun times ^_^! Your bro’s a beast artist as well![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yo! Ma d00d Bklyn stand UP! It was awesome playing and seeing you again ever since Otakon. Good times playing in Brawl and Melee ma d00d! Tell Knacker I said whaddup! You def got revenge for him XD![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gonzo ggz bro ur Kirby was pretty scary so I had to play uber keep away on RC the whole match sry if I seemed like I was playing uber gay. You seemed like a cool person from what I saw also, so nice meetin ya as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jose-Wow I dunno know you too well but good stuff vs. Chillin from what everyone told me. Diddy’s are on the rise (Thanks NL -____-)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thumbs! OMG you didn’t call me Keitaro <3! We had a blast playing Melee…I can’t remember if you played w/ us…but if you did…YEAH! It was a blast! I used to classify you as an NL-meatrider but you seem more like a cool d00d now ^_^. (Don’t take offense <3)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Neo! OMG We need to play offline matches IRL one day. You’re a pleasure to watch always and gratz on ur placing. Marth’s too good! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vist! Yoooo I known you ever since the Melee days good to see us old Melee players are still alive and kickin! Ggz in the matches down to game 3 and awesome comeback as well ^_^! It was fun and so was playing Melee afterwards! XDD come up to NYC!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Omni-My old Fox brother! I apologize ten times for randomly grabbing ur OJ (looking around to see if anyone owned it…realized no one said anything so I ran off) and then drank some of it -_-. I never did something so stereotypically black in my life. I felt really bad about it…but you seemed like you weren’t deterred at all by it so thanks for forgiving me ^_^. Good sh** IN TEAMS! WhoaMG! It was fun![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boss ma d00d is mad BEAST W/ Mario/Luigi in Brawl and Doc in Melee OMFG! Soooo good! To watch and to lose money to in Melee MMs good sh**! I had a blast. NL was right you definitely shouldn’t be slept on…can’t even blink while playing the **** game vs. ya LOL.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Btree LMAO at ****** mad ppl by spamming ZSS’s bair/forward and randomly using ZSS’s jabs and utilts at the right times XD! Too goodz![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Greg! Beast Melee and Brawl player! Great matches in teams wow you and Omni are rapesauce. Rofl @ you were lucky you came on a day I was playing good XD! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Candy wow ma d00d NL was like, “D1…watch this Snake.” I was like **** TOO GOOD! XD Awesome guy and awesome player as well good meetin yaz. And wow stop tech chasing its Brawl WTF![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KORNNNN! I keep thinkin you’re Ken when I see you (I hope that’s not taken as an insult T__T) except w/ long hair. It was great meetin ya bro and good games in Melee ma d00d NL told me ur Azen impression is too gootz![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hat OMG too good I had a blast playing ya in Melee and in Brawl wow you’re such a hilarious jerk LMFAO! I ROFLED hearing you cheer for Btree during his games LMFAO![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turbogilmore? Great playing as well in Brawl and Melee bro you mad coolz! XD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]**** I’m trying hard to remember anyone else.

Sry for making an essay shoutout but whenever I leave the tournament feeling as if it was an awesome experience (regardless of placing) I feel like I gotta shoutout as many heads as I can.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
THE JONAS BROTHERS im gonna copy and paste this into word and max font

D1

Banned via Administration
xD OMFG I forgot to shoutout Mow OMFG : (.

Mow OMG you're a speeddemon god****!!!

Playing Melee w/ ya was amazing and ur Peach was doing fvckin justice in teams w/ Kirbstir u guys were awesome in Brawl as well!

You're always a pleasure to convere w/ as well. And >:O @ Tanya for not remembering me XDD j/k j/k.

D

Deleted member

Mow OMG you're a speeddemon god****!!!
I got mad. Real mad. So I had to do 700% every match.

We kicked ****ing heads.

good **** @ NL for our few melee matches.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Good **** to everyone I played ^^

Boss is too much fun to watch...and NEO is too much fun to watch watching someone.
LMAO true and true...

v.a/md man i see ya are just strong competitors. the next time nl leaves..... i might have to make an apperance and i might have my car by then.
u need to come down next time...

**** i squandered like some **** >_<
i need to step it up big time at CH4.5
lol i feel ya on that...y did i go PT?!? Donkey Butt and Diddy Butt for me from now on...

lmao Lickitung and Cloyster was our team name

SHELDER SHELDER!
LMAO that **** was hilarious....but y not LickyLicky? that pokemon is better AND perverted...
...and atomsks sig is hypnotizing....i wanna hear the sound to it!

I think DK has a slight advantage against Marth and that Bum is top class, but I wouldn't say he'd **** you. :p

He lives in NY and rarely comes to NJ. =/
I agree with that...its like 55/45...DK has more range

I will abuse it on people that can't handle it. Atomsk sucked against it last month. He knows what to do now, but it's still an effective move against fatties.
that is not only one of the funinest things ive heard...but also the most true..

A swift punch in the crotch can make annoying people a lot less annoying ^_^ (temporarily at least)

This isn't directed specifically at Inui.

In fact, Inui actually complimented me on my ROB. It made me question the meaning of life.

In case I forgot, congrats to Inui and all of NJ for really stepping it up :)

Competition is good.
LMAO i love u JCaesar....but dont ever try that **** on me...lol...no seriously

hey good **** everyone!! (haha i love how good **** is like our catch phrase)
tournament was mad fun except that i played Chillin early in losers (although the matches were mad fun and first one close) and didnt get to play many out of staters which is a shame cause i wanted to beat Inuis MK with my Donkey (no homo) *insert guilty surprised face here* lol next time hopefully there will be more casuals for me to play and ill get to stay longer....

SHOUTOOTS

H2YL - my nigguz....lets all be present next time...step your ****! come over and practice more i know u guys have been slackin and playin monkey balls n ****...
Chu - always a pleasure coming to ur final biweeklies man u know im a fan...thanks again!
NJ/NY - good **** ******...but FAH-Q we will destroy all of u OOS next time! lolz
Atomsk - dayum son...only lost one match in singles? too goodz...
Inui - very Smart and safe player, we will have to play some matches next time man! i watched u take out so many MD/VA players in a row... :( douchebag.
NinjaLink - upload my matches!! lol j/m..good **** man always fun talkin to u, u are mad cool, u know so much about the game and r mad fun to play with (totally homo) i need to go try that ganny **** again...and next time lets actually play some matches again...but for realz u should totally load up those matches of me vs chillin, vs slik, and the team matches of me and vist vs omni and g-reg...
Azen - wtf where were u son? our knight in shining armor and ****...
Doom - haha pokemon TCG is broken as ****...im going to national tournaments soon and getting first in that **** with my dark deck...my **** is undefeated
Boss - i love you...double cape ftw
Candy - next time...starcraft?
Neo - you are the blackest motha fukka alive!! **** Samuel L. Jackson...way to keep color alive in top 3 son...
Pyronic Star - ...and **** the white peoples! (for those of you who dont know...im white so chill...but for realz **** white people)
SHELLDERRR - lol that **** was funny who was doing that during my match i will destroy all of you... ...Digg-let Dig?
Btree - you live with me you dont get shoutouts...
JCaesar - come over and give me some rob practice son!
G-Regulatizzle - you my nizzle...and although that may sound like a sexual reference...stop being poor and come over
Floorte - what's there to say besides you are amazing in every possible way?
The black dude from NY/NJ that i think was D1 who was sitting next to me during Inui's **** spree near the end - sorry forgot ur name bro but u should def get up with me so we can try to come up there or next time u guys come down we can house u in bmore...(we gots a projector)
Anyone who brought food - love you
Anyone who brought drink - Oh yeah!
Anyone who brought a set-up - YES! OOH YESSSS!!!
Thumbs - we will team one day...and it will be glorious...good **** stepping ur ****
SlikVik - dude i failed...im so sorry i couldnt beat Chillin...and that sux azz u had to play Hat then me back to back...wtf bracket?
AND to everyone i missed - good **** i always love coming to tournies with u guys keep it up!

cant wait for the next tourny...y cant they be every day?

edit - fixed cursewords

edit for whiney babies - btree - ur zamus is awesome but step ur **** on brinstar...Chillin - y u gotta put me out of losers like that? haha jk...good **** ****** as usual...our 1st match was mad close...then u ***** me sideways with a pitchfork...bring yo azz over 2nite or 2maro much luv niggz!

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea DK didnt give me a shoutout either. i see how it is, i guess DK is too cool for us btree. lets just give each other shoutouts to feel better about it

btree- **** you

Top Bottom