• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Civil War 4, Richmond, Va Feat: PPMD and Cacti Streaming: twitch.tv/bifuteki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Ideally I'd like to record Melee and SFXT. I will need SFXT to be played on a 720p tv because I can only record off of component cables. I have a 720p TV of my own, but it's only 18.5 inches and the response time is kind of high. I can't stream. What about Redd? Can Redd take care of Smash streams?
Three things:

1. internet at the venue is kinda ***. I'm not sure if more than one stream is even possible, but I am getting a clear hotspot to use.

2. All of the SFxT setups will be xboxes with VGA connections to CRT computer monitors. So, you'll have to split AND convert the VGA signal.

3. Smash and SFxT will probably be located in different rooms.

Three things:

1. internet at the venue is kinda ***. I'm not sure if more than one stream is even possible, but I am getting a clear hotspot to use.

2. All of the SFxT setups will be xboxes with VGA connections to CRT computer monitors. So, you'll have to split AND convert the VGA signal.

3. Smash and SFxT will probably be located in different rooms.
1. youtube > streams, so I don't mind

2. I don't have the equipment to do that

3. I'll just focus all my equipment on Smash

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
so i've just pre-registered and im still looking for some housing accommodations, i can share a hotel room with a couple of people if nobody can house, i just want to plan this out ahead of time

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I've sent the sticky request a while ago. I'll see what's up.

Edit it got stickied. HYPE.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Wow that Fl is hyped for this.
Get this **** sticked ASAP. I'll be here and try to bring some FL along if it gets enough tournament listings brownie points
I've sent the sticky request a while ago. I'll see what's up.

Edit it got stickied. HYPE.
I'm pretty hyped about this too. I found out about this due to watching Final Round XV. I am hyped for this but mainly because it's a Road to Evo event. I can't promise a lot of Florida players that I know at this because (1) there's no Brawl (which I'm completely fine with considering I'm pretty much done traveling for that game, in fact I wasn't even mad when Renegade specifically said no Brawl even though I prefer it over Melee) and (2) this event is close to the dates of bigger FGC majors and they might want to go to those instead (PowerUp 2012 in Ohio -April 13-15-, Team MadCatz Championships in California -April 13-15-, and Season's Beatings: Summer Slam in Ohio -May 5-6-). I'm gonna try to help in the latter department though but I'm pretty sure HungryBox can get some FL Melee to show up.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm pretty hyped about this too. I found out about this due to watching Final Round XV. I am hyped for this but mainly because it's a Road to Evo event. I can't promise a lot of Florida players that I know at this because (1) there's no Brawl (which I'm completely fine with considering I'm pretty much done traveling for that game, in fact I wasn't even mad when Renegade specifically said no Brawl even though I prefer it over Melee) and (2) this event is close to the dates of bigger FGC majors and they might want to go to those instead (PowerUp 2012 in Ohio -April 13-15-, Team MadCatz Championships in California -April 13-15-, and Season's Beatings: Summer Slam in Ohio -May 5-6-). I'm gonna try to help in the latter department though but I'm pretty sure HungryBox can get some FL Melee to show up.
That would be sexamazing

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I would love to go to this. It all depends on what Maine is doing. It is quite a bit further then the other tourneys we go to and flying seems disproportionately expensive so driving seems like the only way to go. It's cheaper to fly to florida than richmond it seems.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I recommend taking the bus if you can. Richmond actually is a decent bus hub. Check out the first post for more info.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey def dude...just come up to zenith with the peeps as well :).

I might come with a few surprises.

Beat!

Smash Master
Well damn. Hype.

I like how (almost) everyone was complaining about the lack of upcoming nationals just a few months ago, and now 2012 is starting to look like one of the most stacked tournament years ever.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
I see a lot of posting, but the pre-reg's need to start coming in for that early bird discount.

It ends in 3 weeks, people.

Also, the hotel rate is up to 69$. Our special deal is usually 59$, but due to the NASCAR event, it's hard for me to talk them back down. I'll try though.

Please reserve your room early, they take your CC info, but WILL NOT CHARGE until you check in... and they have a normal hotel cancellation policy of 24 hours.

The hotel will sell out. This is a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom