• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Civil War 4, Richmond, Va Feat: PPMD and Cacti Streaming: twitch.tv/bifuteki

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSG

Smash Cadet
Is PP no longer confirmed?

In any case, HYPEEEEE! There's no good reason why anyone in the VA/MD region shouldn't be able to make this. And especially with H2YL, Strife's crew, and Florida coming up, this has potential to be epic.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Civil War 4: Two weeks left for early bird pre-reg!
Well, as of this post, more like 17 days, but who’s counting? Oh, that’s right… me.

The price goes up to 30$ on 12:01am April 1st… no exceptions. This requires a completed registration and a completed paypal payment. Save yourself that paper!

Click this link to register!

http://rvatournaments.tumblr.com/CivilWar

Also, make sure to reserve your room early! We only have a few rooms left in our room block, and they’ll only extend the room block (and the special discount rate of 69$ per night) if we fill it up by March 21st. That’s only 7 days away!

There is NO MONEY DOWN TO RESERVE A ROOM! They take your info, and you can cancel anytime up to 24 hours before the event. Better be safe than sorry!

Call 804) 359-4061

To reserve your room now. Mention RVAtournaments, Civil War, or my name Robin Palm.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Not to be that guy but

once again, I can't make it since my Chem final is on the 28th (stupid weekend exam)

unless the tourney is on the sunday, it's a nope for me

have fun guys =/
Chem final on a weekend. Wow that sucks lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ah, i got halfway through it before you edited. i sad. just team against some computers, and you should figure it out in a few hours and then you'll be good :)

i'm not going probably, but if i was, i'd team with you twitch.

actually really, we should team some day twitch. i think we'd work well together.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
ah, i got halfway through it before you edited. i sad. just team against some computers, and you should figure it out in a few hours and then you'll be good :)

i'm not going probably, but if i was, i'd team with you twitch.

actually really, we should team some day twitch. i think we'd work well together.
oh yeah dude, we'll totally team someday. actually...if you were going i'd probly team with you lol. someone gotta be team catfish if kevin doesn't wana do it.

speaking of which, who are we taking with us kevin?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, theres something particularly enticing to me happening in south carolina. more of a personal thing than anything. the same guys i reached out to during the summer are having a get together, and i haven't hung out with them since, so i think i'm opting for that.

soon though. soon.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
Is there any kind of schedule for this yet? There's a music festival in Richmond on the 28th also that I am more than a little psyched for, so if I show up in the morning/early afternoon on Saturday and hang out for a few hours would it be worth it?

unknown522

Some guy
Sorry guys. Looks like kk can't book off that much work and I don't want to go alone + no teams partner.

Also the bus price doubled (though that's not really a problem).

:phone:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
That sucks. Let me know if anything changes. Also, you guys should pre-reg before the 31st. Price goes up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom