• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
OMG Kira Flax is coming back down.

im ready for this. finally a big tourny in my city. no more driving 3 hours and finding housing

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So yeah

Who Wants to team for sure.

Trying to get a confirmed teammate ASAP.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Let's go, I've found 45 people so far interested! Keep it going!

I will make sure to find better options for parking this time around. Believe me I know it was a concern last time and I plan to fix it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo WTF 15 dollars for singles?

GTFOH with that ****
cot4 was 15
a large majority of nationals r 15
whats different though is cot's venue fees r really low compared to other nationals. cot4 was only 10 venue when some nationals these days r 30
and payouts were ridic for cot4, first place got 1750 and top 8 was paid out. thats baller status

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight you made up for it...I definitely was expecting a higher venue fee then singles fee though

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i really cant see a higher venue fee than singles. il know when the venue is 100% hammered down and finances are worked out, it should be 10 or 15, i cant see it as anything higher.
but yea, a 30 person local bracket = 10 singles. 300 person national w/ pools is worth at least 15 lol

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
**** yeah, here comes COT5. COT4 was the tournament I did the best at out off my entire smash career and I'm ready to do it again.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hmm...i wonder when it is i'll be in america...possible chance.
how far is this from washington dc and/or north carolina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom