• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It's only for the weekend, travel late Friday and u can leave early Monday morn, you'll either not miss any classes or miss like one. This isn't a 3 day event as I don't have to devote time to another game. Only Brawl!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
O snap GP might be comin down? wasup this kingtoon
oh hai kingtoon, yeah its more than an outside chance, but i migth aswell subscribe to the thread because i might jsut come over and show yall how to play ;P

2.5ish hours from DC
awsm, i can handle a drive like that.
although teh fac that its in april is bad for me anyway, if i were to come over it would probably be mlg-time, and im hosting my own giant games festival in april anyway

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Rofa was, not sure what happened to it
it was a smash tourney documentary in general that featured CoT4, Genesis, and a midwest tourney, but I forget which one

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I still got those random camera vids from CoT4 though lol, theyr on my YouTube. Such videos include rogue pit dancing in a subway, mini interviews with random players, and more

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Let the negro getting a degree make the documentary, not the negros on their third strike.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If you're outside the venue... uhhhh.... why don't you just come over my place to smash lmao

ur obv not

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
CoT4 may have not been the best tourney ive ever been to, but it was DEFINITELY the most memorable :laugh:

i dunno if ill be able to make it though. alot of my funds are going into genesis 2. but ill try (since philly is so cheap to fly to)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Almost done 100% finalizing the venue stuff. It might not be in the exact same venue, but it will be within walking distance.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As long as its still walking distance from that big food place with the 10+ eating places its good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom