• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lol ya know man, tha big building that says nothing on the outside of it but has Mcdonnels, subway, chinese, etc in it? It was about 4 blocks away from the last venue.

Keitaro

Screw that, all I see is food and 0 trains. Its now called the big food place with the trains. Get at my food bias.

The GERM

Smash Ace
I'm in Westchester for xmas. I was supposed to leave today, but all flights got cancelled until Thursday! I'll probably never leave this state, if I'm still here, I'll go to this lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL yall attention whoring more than me with that

"this my last tourny ish"

And im a *****.

M@v

Subarashii!
So this might be my only National in 2011 :3.
Especially if I get my summer internship(that's certainly not a bad thing though).

This thread reminded me; whatever happened to Samurai Panda? Too busy because of med school?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
If I'm lucky, I'll be driving there myself. If not, I'm gonna make my friend come and drive me. :D

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yo I wish I had I train near me. I'd have to go to like Philly or something to get a train. Ok, well not Philly; but kinda far. Where is there a train near Doylestown? That's not too far from me.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'd probably just end up driving anyway lol. I'm not gonna turn down a free ride.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
What the hell. I could've sworn that a year ago, NOBODY lived in PA outside of Philly/Scranton. Where are all these people coming from?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I'll be at home watching the stream like two years ago. Hah.

Keitaro

I texted Random Ike Guy a couple times already and no response either. I think he's just gonna show up again with a new character. Maybe Random Ivysaur Guy.

Keitaro

Imma gather some people up at this and force them all to go get some Philly Cheesesteaks with me on the first night of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom