• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patches

Smash Master
Given the details that keitaro gave me, getting housed by Eazy sounds pretty good for Fishy and I. Considering the fact that were both smokers, as well as Eazy, its more convenient. And chibo said he doesn't want me smoking around him and what not. It just makes a lot of sense. The only issue is transportation on friday.

If its okay with Chibo, would Fishy and I be able to come to your place until Keitaro picks us up or something?

Edit: besides, given this. If someone else from Canada, ie; Supreme Dirt and fudd0, would probably benefit from Chibo's housing more than fishy and I. Don't want to sound rude or anything, but playing against people like Chibo, Ally, Holy, and Joe would benefit they're game play a lot more.

And I know they'd appreciate free housing rather than getting a hotel.

:phone:

Patches

Smash Master
That would work too Ally.

And once again, I apologize if I sounded rude at all.

And ill PM you tomorrow chibo when I get home and we can work out the details.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Given the details that keitaro gave me, getting housed by Eazy sounds pretty good for Fishy and I. Considering the fact that were both smokers, as well as Eazy, its more convenient. And chibo said he doesn't want me smoking around him and what not. It just makes a lot of sense. The only issue is transportation on friday.

If its okay with Chibo, would Fishy and I be able to come to your place until Keitaro picks us up or something?

Edit: besides, given this. If someone else from Canada, ie; Supreme Dirt and fudd0, would probably benefit from Chibo's housing more than fishy and I. Don't want to sound rude or anything, but playing against people like Chibo, Ally, Holy, and Joe would benefit they're game play a lot more.

And I know they'd appreciate free housing rather than getting a hotel.

No offense taken, lol. Dirt and I would definitely appreciate the housing.

Besides, I main an irritating interesting character, what's not to like? :troll:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I main an incredibly irritating character. Who just so happens to lose badly to MK :(

The amount of rage from fUddO every time he gets nailed with a Gordo is almost comical. Makes playing Dedede well worth it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
$45 to register? What is this? The sheer ridiculousness of this event is seriously making me consider signing up.
it was cheaper if signed up earlier, but still worth it. venue is 30, same as similar national tourneys. dont worry though, i promise you'll have a blast

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I can't believe how fast this tournament is approaching

Hyped that west coast big hitters are comin out in full force, they're still working on trying to get cheaper plane tix

Need more Midwest and Texas hype

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It will be MUCH more, but in terms of online registrations, yes that's what it is at. So many people are lazy and put it off, I expect to get a ton of registrations in person at KTAR next weekend. Probably around 20 people have told me personally that they will pay me then or around then. Tons more have already booked travel plans but haven't registered yet. And at the door registration.

CoT4 had about 250, I want this to have more!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah people need to step up their registrations. People have housing arranged before they even registered for some reason.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
It will be MUCH more, but in terms of online registrations, yes that's what it is at. So many people are lazy and put it off, I expect to get a ton of registrations in person at KTAR next weekend. Probably around 20 people have told me personally that they will pay me then or around then. Tons more have already booked travel plans but haven't registered yet. And at the door registration.

CoT4 had about 250, I want this to have more!
in all honestly I doubt this will go to 250 like last time, we used to have so many people but half of em probably quit by now, midwest unwilling to travel and like 7 people from WC I dont see how this will get 250+ =l

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Cause arranging housing is free compared to registrations

And also some people may not go if they don't have housing settled. I know i hate going oos if I didn't have housing already organized

Imma register next Friday though. Probably end up registering me and hrnut

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
in all honestly I doubt this will go to 250 like last time, we used to have so many people but half of em probably quit by now, midwest unwilling to travel and like 7 people from WC I dont see how this will get 250+ =l
I don't think it can get 250+ what with seeing attendance at various events, but it still can

Venue is obviously good for it

registration ahead of time to make shorter lines at the door

pools made ahead of time, it's good to go

I would still say 150+ easy

Midwest does really need to step it up though. I do know some people coming though from there that haven't regg'd yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom