• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
bottom line people should go here. Support the scene...if 116 ppl entered ktar we can get ppl to enter this.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
To justify the price difference over any other tourney in the area, know that you will be guaranteed many more matches with pools, get to see and play tons players from all over the continent, more setups, possibly AM brackets and such, etc. Very worth it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its fine...i think for now our tournaments should be once a month with big ones once every 3 months...game is older so it needs more time to recover...ktar had LOTS of reigonal people so its great news.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Chibo I'll totally increase my venue fee from what I payed (the earliest cheapest cost) to the $30 venue fee.

I'm totally broke though, so w/e.

I'd try to get more people from GTA, but pretty much everyone with the means to get there is going.

Xzax is making one, I've been wanting to make a second but I really don't have time to. I will after May 31st, but not before. I have 3 weeks of college left forever till I graduate so I'm in project crunch mode time.
You should ask VideoGameBootCamp to upload it. It'd get noticed really well

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
That's not a bad idea, putting a trailer on their page

I might even just take a night off and whip a new one up myself.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If housing is needed, please contact me. $15 for a full weekend of housing atm and $5 if you need to be driven to the tourney and back.

East Coast Brawl is still clearly powerful as shown at KTAR 5 this weekend so lets make it even more powerful at this amazing 2 day National!! Lets goo!!

Midwest, GETOVAHUURRR!!!

Patches

Smash Master
Chibo. If you still need money at the time of the tournament, I don't mind giving you some money I can spare. $50 or so. I know its really not much, but every bit helps, right?

:phone:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Thanks, I appreciate it. I aim to not have to take extra money from people, but we'll see.

Everything depends on # of entrants signed up on May 31st. That's what is most important.

Sharky

Smash Master
I don't recall whether I signed up for dubs or not, but I'm interested anyhow. Anyone interested in teaming with a good yoshi?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
we'll definitely put a trailer on our channel.

also, you should name search bait like 200 players(like logic did with Dabuz) and then post all the info about how people need to sign up now.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So anyone want to team with me? fUddO basically refuses to team with a Dedede, and I'm trying to NOT go MK in doubles.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
oh wow well I was thinking about attending this tourney as a spectator since I don't feel like entering in the tourney. But if I guess I'll enter in the tourney and hopefully an extra $5 could help chibo cover the expenses.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Registration for CoT5 ends on May 31st. That is just 6 more days! People need to register ASAP for this tournament to happen, for details on why check here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12753651&postcount=1059

This is the next national tournament for Brawl, and it won't disappoint. Tons of matches to be had with your favorite players on a plethora of setups. Don't miss out on your chance to earn thousands of dollars by winning events.

To register go to http://cot5.vgbootcamp.com

And with that, massive name search bait:

Anti ADHD Mew2King Dabuz Nairo Junebug Atomsk Bizkit Lie Jbandrew Jtails Fatal Xzax Pwii Bloodcross Nakat Dr. Grandpa Pink Fresh Pat G Kingtoon Delta Cod DeltaCod Inui Disciple RJ Dark Falco Kai Pelca Punishment Divine Kingkong King Kong Remix Inferno Robfox Izumi Kirin NOID Smurf Ikon Eazy Vex Kasrani Squall Phillyrider Kaylo MIB The Legend Killer Ensis Shadow1pj John12346 NEO Trela Dojo Santi Hylian DPhat DMG UTD Zac Mekos Illmatic Cheese Kai Allied Kage Scar Cable JG Wentworth Rapture Jem Doom Dark.Pch Praxis TeeVee Kool Aid Xyro Omni Takeover San PikaPika Cura Tommy Green Shirt Mike Haze Havok Tyrant Wereuop Tommy Timmy Felix Shadow Pierce Pierce7d Yes Ether Bleachigo Shippo CO18 ESAM Nick Riddle Seibrik BigLou Player1 MVD Gallax HRNut Fino Alpha Zealot AlphaZealot Mr Eric Hael Phael DJIskascribble Today Hilt Smoom Lux Nicole Future Prawn Dark Musician Kel Espy K Prime Megafox Samboner TKD Kadaj Kismet NinjaLink Anther Lain King Yoshi Colaya Vice Stingers Sudai Project M Brawl+ Brawl- Elev8 Red Halberd Xaltis D-Tor Shaky DFear 2DJeff Radix Technical Chase Mr. Doom MLG JV Xiivi Junglefever Sago Arty DLA Judge Shugo YBM Blue Rogue Fizzle Infern Fonz King Beef SneakyTako Brood

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crudmuffins... just realized I can't make it to this. >__< sorry for anyone who wanted stickers from me :c

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Chibo, thank you for making that post. It's so important that people register by the 31st to make this tourney a success.

I think people have been waiting because any time that there has been pre-registration, the dates have been pushed back. This time, however, PRE-REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE PUSHED BACK! What happens before May 31st will ultimately determine where this tourney goes.

CoT 5 got raptured, but we can still survive this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom