• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
However you got to Pound, just go like 2 hours north of it instead lol
It's closer I believe driving from Ohio

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I wasn't planning on going to COT5, but I don't want everyone to get ****ed out of it because I know some people were really hyped about it, and I know some people have already bought plane tickets from far places, and I know it would be a huge financial stress to Mark, who is someone I consider a friend even though I was not planning on attending his tournament.

Therefore, I shall either be in attendance, or donate towards the venue fee of this tournament. Easier to salvage the venue cost of COT5 then salvage all the wasted plane tickets, probably.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I needed to look at the address to see if I could housing from a friend. Gosh...

If I don't register by May 31st, probably won't go. I'll see.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I was thinking of using that music but Xzax's is already using it and I didn't wanna steal that from him

and wtf I used music FROM SMASH lol

(well... starfox, but it's in smash)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The first trailer I did spend a lot more time working on. The second I made in about... 2 hours lol. I started making it two nights ago, but didn't like it, and started over last night. Even though it's a bit more rushed, it's a lot different than most trailers and I really enjoy it. It's a bit... funnier I suppose in a way. Rogue Pit dancing behind the CoT5 text was random and idk I couldn't stop laughing whenever I watched it. The comments on YouTube are VERY positive though, people seem to like it a lot.

I just met with the event coordinator, electrician, building manager, etc.

The event is still on for 2 days as of now and everything is fine. If we need to move it to one day because of financial problems, that can be done.

I've only gotten like 2 or 3 new signups since the large posting, however I've heard tons more say they are coming.
People need to step it up and register. I know this 2 day event can happen! You guys won't be dissapointed.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If I get a decent team mate I'm more likely to attend!
I'm sure at a large event like this there will be no shortage of teammates. Getting closer to the event I can make a teammate thread listing all confirmed teams and listing those looking for a teammate.

I'm looking for a teammate as well, and like teaming with MKs. However I'm hoping first to hear back from Dabuz.

edit: not teaming w/ dabuz. i wouldnt mind teaming w/ u kel

fUddO

Smash Ace
DDD doesn't have any outstanding doubles characteristics, and doesn't synergize with my character at all. Not to mention you picked him straight from LUCARIO and GaW, 2 of the best doubles characters.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well I'm free too (for now) so w/e.

Also not synergising with Pit does not make a character bad. After all, everything Pit does Snake (stock tank), Metaknight (2v1), or Falco (camp) does better. :troll:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Lol Pit isn't good in teams xD. Why are people thinking this... Always the Pit mains... Pit is just.. There he doesn't have the space he needs to control on teams and when he camps his partner gets 2v1. Also with all the **** flying around everywhere he's more at risk of getting gimped lololololollolol

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
From my understanding, this tourney is still happening right? Just hope that a lot of people sign up before the 31st. There's more than 58 registrants atm right?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
From my understanding, this tourney is still happening right? Just hope that a lot of people sign up before the 31st. There's more than 58 registrants atm right?
Yes, still happening, and there's more than 58 atm lol

As long as enough ppl do, there's no change

If not enough do, it will be switched to one day. However as soon as it switches to one day, I'm going to try and find a venue asap for sunday to move it back to 2 days. I do have a backup one in mind that shouldn't cost a lot that is only a few blocks away. So basically, EVERYONE SIGN UP and it's all cool!

and in the event of any problems, such as people wanting to pull out if they don't want to attend it if it's only 1 day or something (like ppl traveling from afar), there will be a full refund.

Finally caught up with things!

I really hope this goes through! I put a lot of effort in hyping this up in Canada :/.

And...

I also wanna see a cat with red boots!

:phone:
I wonder how many ppl here actually know what it's from? or they just like the cat lol

It's from a show called It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which takes place in - you got it. It's a hilarious sitcom, one of my favs.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Chibo, suppose no more people were to sign up. With the current amount of attendees, would you still host the tournament, or would you cancel it? This more than likely won't happen, but the small chance still remains that we won't see too many more sign ups after registration ends considering the price increase and venue uncertainty. For example, if only 10 or so more people sign up for the tournament making the attendees around 70 people give or take, then could you still run the tournament? Would you need more attendees to even make it 1 day?

Mprime

Smash Ace
Yes, still happening, and there's more than 58 atm lol

As long as enough ppl do, there's no change

If not enough do, it will be switched to one day. However as soon as it switches to one day, I'm going to try and find a venue asap for sunday to move it back to 2 days. I do have a backup one in mind that shouldn't cost a lot that is only a few blocks away. So basically, EVERYONE SIGN UP and it's all cool!

and in the event of any problems, such as people wanting to pull out if they don't want to attend it if it's only 1 day or something (like ppl traveling from afar), there will be a full refund.

I wonder how many ppl here actually know what it's from? or they just like the cat lol

It's from a show called It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which takes place in - you got it. It's a hilarious sitcom, one of my favs.
As long as I have fun

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
there are different options to make this tournament happen, dont worry. above all, everyone needs to sign up. if everyone does, there is no uncertainty. there is no risk in signing up. in the event of any problems, no registrant will be out any money

THERE ARE LESS THAN THREE DAYS TO SIGN UP!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom