• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Damn. My first OoC and it might not end up happening.

It's like me trying to go to tournaments in 2009 and late 2010 in the GTA... and every single one I confirmed for except for one got cancelled. :/

And yes, swordgard, you are exactly right.
*EDIT* I should really update my postbits.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Chibo if you can't work out something with the Venue to let you still have 2 days and assure them they'll be paid the day of(cause more people will be reg by then) then just book that other venue for day two, you said its only a few blocks away~

idk i heard alot of dropouts and uninterest and doing 19 hours to get there... ehhh might just not go anymore.
I've heard nothing of the sorts actually, most people are just last minute warriors, typical Canada malarkey from you!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what imconfused

everyone just register today or tomorrow, simple as that

reg has been up for months, no time johns

no interest johns, if everyone just signs up itl be a great event

:phone:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why wouldnt ppl go

i would be shocked if you couldnt whip together a carpool by the time the tourney happens

ppl should have been organizing this stuff for months

swordgard

Smash Hero
Because we didn't feel the hype.

Not kidding, its probably stuff like that that makes people not prepare ahead.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm deffinetly going along with MANY Canadians.

Chibo, is there a posibility to also have a registration at the venue (the day of the tourny) as well? My last national I went to was Apex 2010 and around 100 players signed up last minute (at the venue).

Whatever the responce, I respect your choices. I mean....your hosting this and is nice enough to house some Canadians too. Thank you Chibo.

I'm definitely still interested. Travel plans aren't looking too guaranteed for me right now, but if that gets fixed, I'm there

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
when ppl say they arent coming, that kills the hype
when ppl dont sign up, that kills the hype
im doing everything i can,but its also on the community as well

if allthe naysayers stay positive and sign up, theres no problems

i will be announcing plans for later registration after the 31st, because this tournament happening or not all depends on ppl signing up by that date

swordgard

Smash Hero
it was about 20-30 that signed up last min lol
That.

Alex did a terrific job at advertising the tourney so that everyone would pre-reg in time. The issue with cot5 is there is not nearly enough hype for people to feel the need to register online. I hope everyone pre-regs in the next day, but I doubt it will happen.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm def going. This tourney willz be awesomez.
stop being wieners, wieners.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Patches, your Game and Watch and my Dedede/Marth? (Marth isn't me switching mains, I legitimately need a secondary for MK)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll try to do a count in a few hours, I'm at work. I've got like 4-6 more than what's in the OP I forget exactly

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Just signed me and Xzax up for this.

To everybody that needed housing that hasn't spoken to me yet or whatever, I no longer have any more room to house anybody else, I'm housing between 10-15 people for this event.

To everybody I'm currently housing, please contact me within the next few weeks for when you plan on arriving, or if traveling by plane how you would get to where I live to be housed. I do NOT drive, so I cannot pick you up, but might be able to get a local smash player to pick anybody up from the airport for a good price, or I believe you could simply take a bus from the airport to my place. Rules and stuff I have about my apartment are in this Allisbrawl blog;

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=111669

So yea, if I'm housing you, please contact me within the next few weeks so I know what your doing or if I'm still housing you or your being housed by somebody else, it's nice to know these things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom