• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
EVERYONE STAY AT THE ECONOLODGE, best deal and its nice. Make it the smash hotel for those of us who wanna shower :017:

Me, Seagull, Tiger and someone else have a spot left in our room, its 2 beds and a roll out bed(they are free 1 per room). Get in on this suckas, 5 to a room swag.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea its a pretty legit deal, i would be staying there but ima be at the venue overnight since i kind of have to so others can lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
As much as I hate myself for it, I'm just going to stomach it and not shower.

Oh and fUddO, you'll have to either 1) learn how to complement my Dedede with Pit, or 2) go DK. Number 1 would mean no planking and expecting Dedede to somehow 2v1.

Or I could go PT. Which once again means not planking and expecting Ivysaur or Charizard to 2v1. It means when I lose a stock, either get them off of me long enough to at least get to Charizard, or set them up for an Ivy USmash/UAir/FSmash/sweetspotted vinewhip or Charizard FSmash/RSmash/BAir/DAir spike.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if people take showers wherever they are saturday morning and sunday night that isn't bad

i mean i know it's not the best option, but it's still an option for those low on $ and wanna get all the smash they can in lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
As much as I hate myself for it, I'm just going to stomach it and not shower.

Oh and fUddO, you'll have to either 1) learn how to complement my Dedede with Pit, or 2) go DK. Number 1 would mean no planking and expecting Dedede to somehow 2v1.

Or I could go PT. Which once again means not planking and expecting Ivysaur or Charizard to 2v1. It means when I lose a stock, either get them off of me long enough to at least get to Charizard, or set them up for an Ivy USmash/UAir/FSmash/sweetspotted vinewhip or Charizard FSmash/RSmash/BAir/DAir spike.
Please MM me Saturday then. I do not want to be holding my nose if it was Sunday...

Patches

Smash Master
Ill be willing to split with smashers to use the showers at hotels. Js.

And any mms people wanna do with me, ill probably do over night.

? Vs gaw anyone?

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
EVERYONE STAY AT THE ECONOLODGE, best deal and its nice. Make it the smash hotel for those of us who wanna shower :017:

Me, Seagull, Tiger and someone else have a spot left in our room, its 2 beds and a roll out bed(they are free 1 per room). Get in on this suckas, 5 to a room swag.
I'm down with that idea. I'll look at the hotel info tonight and decide. Its Umbra, TKCK, Col, and I from West/Central PA. When are you guys getting there? Friday?

People who say they aren't going to shower: For the love of all that isn't smelly, please do. I don't want to have to wear a gas mask in the venue. You don't realize how much you stink when you don't shower unless you unfortunately catch a whiff of someone else who hasn't :urg:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I hate wolf... Make it 5 and we have a deal.

Also, anyone who wants to help me pay for a hotel for us to shower in, please PM me.

Sounds good. I'll be the white dude with a Wolf plush. My hair is longer then most, but doesn't extend past my collar. Find meh.

Can I join in on the hotel? Just look for a white dude with a pink hat if you want to find me

V of course V

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
If you're willing to pitch, anyone is welcome. I don't care who uses it, as long as I don't have to pay for the whole thing.

I would probably be very gald to pitch in with my other Quebec friend. However, how about a ride to the venue and back??? How is that going to work???

Eazy23

Smash Lord
The venue will be open overnight, so anyone who wishes to stay there can do so for no additional fee

I'm going to continue calling hotels tomorrow

Eazy is housing a bunch of people, and is only like 35-40 minutes away I would say. To get in on this housing contact Keitaro.
35-40 from Drexel?? U crazy? I'm like 10 mins from there lol

M

MysteryTigerTeen

I need a partner and i'm looking for a good one if possible. Mine bailed on me, so can someone please team with me?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Here's to me getting seeded dead last.

Hurray for fantastically poor tournament performance.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Eh, if I make it out of first round of pools I'll exceed my expectations.

Hell, if I win one game.

I'm not confident in my skill at all. Getting wrecked by random low tiers and crap. Not to mention losing to my friend's Mario with Dedede the other day.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Nicole has a teammate apparently :/

anyone else wanna team with me?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I would if fUddO refuses to team with my Dedede, but you play Marth apparently.

Marths tend to be constantly hitting and tippering me when I play teams with them, playing as if I'm not actually there. Though I suppose tipper FSmashing me is one way to get me out of pressure :/

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
What turns me away from competitive Pokemon is the amount of time it takes just to set up a team from scratch. EV training for 6 Pokemon...
Try online simulators. You can automatically set all pkmn to level 100 with iv's set to 31, change the ev's any way you would like, and choose from any item that you would like to use. I too used to train pkmn and make teams the slow way as well. This way is soo much better.

@ketario or easy, is there any way I could use the shower at some point of being there? If not it's kool but if so I really appreciate it.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
So I'm guessing people who register there will probably randomly get thrown into a pool? @_@
Eh, I guess I'd be a random seed anyways. It'll be a surprise pool! Happy Birthday me! :D

I also plan on registering at the venue btw sir Chibo. :x

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I'm guessing people who register there will probably randomly get thrown into a pool? @_@
Eh, I guess I'd be a random seed anyways. It'll be a surprise pool! Happy Birthday me! :D

I also plan on registering at the venue btw sir Chibo. :x
Since it seems like a good amount of people will be registering at the door and I don't have to worry about being an absolute crazy stickler with running fast at this (though it will still run really quick), people signing up at venue wont be thrown in random. When I make the pools online I'm going to have open specific spots for various skill level players throughout the pools for those who sign up at the door. It's more just that if you sign up at the door, I can't guarantee perfect seeding, where ahead of time from online registrants I can spend a full day or so going over everything over and over.

Gotcha, cya then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom