• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Ehh. I haaaaate playing olimars. Especially ones like tinman. (<3 )

Make it $3 and you got yourself a deal.
i was unaware i was like tinman... is he aggro? does he camp? i can do either or if that will help :D

mm list so far :

stealth raptor $5
patches $3(5) XD

Patches

Smash Master
I'm gonna have to keep it secret in hopes you don't do it. (;

When I play against an olimar, I just immediately assume they play like him since he's what I'm used to olimars playing as. XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Pools stuff is almost done, I've got a lot done on it but they aren't quite done and I'm kind of tired. They will be up tomorrow.

Just know that some of them are sort of wonky, since they are based off of the registration list as it is right now. So even though some players like Razer is in them that isn't coming I think, a wide variety of skilled players are attending that haven't reg'd yet, so someone like Razer would be replaced with ADHD. Same for seed 2 and seed 3 players.

As for the amount of pools, currently there are 16 pools of 6 or 7 players each, and top 3 will make it into the pro bracket and all others will be in the amateur. If a good amount of extra players show up, I may advance top 4 from each pool. Pools seed best as power of 2s, so I would keep 16 pools and advance 4 instead of doing 32 pools and advancing fewer. I would say if were in the 120s area of entrants we'll do top 4 advance. I'll decide that after final sign ups are over.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll take any mm in Project M up to $5. Any takers?

Banned characters in Project M:
ICs, Olimar, Pit, Charizard, Ivysaur, DDD
I think that's it. Everyone else is in at least a mostly playable and somewhat balanced form at the moment.

Oh don't use Inhale with Kirby though...

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'll take any mm in Project M up to $5. Any takers?

Banned characters in Project M:
ICs, Olimar, Pit, Charizard, Ivysaur, DDD
I think that's it. Everyone else is in at least a mostly playable and somewhat balanced form at the moment.

Oh don't use Inhale with Kirby though...
I'll take you up on that.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Patches, you only played me once in tourney dog. You'd probably be able to adapt to another stlye :).

Logic, you don't play like me lol. At least according to what Holy nightmare says and your aggressive reputation :awesome:.

Stealth Raptor. You wanna MM top Oli's. Dun forget about me :(.

Jceasar. What happens when you use inhale. If u don't tell me, I'll do it in a match :chuckle:.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Jceasar. What happens when you use inhale. If u don't tell me, I'll do it in a match :chuckle:.
It crashes the game sometimes. It's a known bug but we've been very busy lately and it's kind of a low priority compared to the other things we're working on. Kirby works great otherwise though.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
welp, chase chase chase the watch will be the game in our mm :D unless i get hit too many times, then i'll stay in my happy place

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If M2K forfeits he's getting that sexy red card, bwa ha ha!!

@ Patches: its all good. Did you still need a ride to the tourney?

Patches

Smash Master
If M2K forfeits he's getting that sexy red card, bwa ha ha!!

@ Patches: its all good. Did you still need a ride to the tourney?
I don't know yet. I'd assume I'd be getting there with all my other canadian boys. XD

@logic: just look for the dude with the game and watch tattoo. XD hit me up anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom