• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I'd MM you with my Dedede... but yeah :/

I think I can manage $1 though, Ganondorf vs. Mario?

Also totally expecting to end up in a pool full of MKs, Icies, and Olimars forcing me to go straight PT/Yoshi. Totally calling it.
MK isn't too terrible, all you need to do is install fear into the other player. If you can install fear, then you're doing something right as a Ganon main. If the MK player has no fear, though, /megarape.

But **** it if I have to fight Sonic at this, though, facing that **** is impossible.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Clai, I main Dedede. Not going straight Ganon in singles quite yet. I've recently started to understand the dynamics of doubles, so singles shouldn't be too far behind now.

Also what is this TGI place? Never heard of it.

Also where is good to get coffee down there? Most states don't have Tim Hortons, and Starbucks ****ing sucks.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Agreed, Fridays is definitely extremely good. Not sure if I feel like spending the money on it though when I want food.

Is there an Auntie Anne's there? Iirc I saw one when I went for the one Fusion that got cancelled or w/e.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Honestly I just want to eat at a place we don't have in Canada which won't **** my wallet. I mean, sure, I could just find a McDonalds or something (you guys don't have Harvey's, do you?) but I could also just walk three blocks from my house and do the same.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Clai, I main Dedede. Not going straight Ganon in singles quite yet. I've recently started to understand the dynamics of doubles, so singles shouldn't be too far behind now.

Also what is this TGI place? Never heard of it.

Also where is good to get coffee down there? Most states don't have Tim Hortons, and Starbucks ****ing sucks.
TGI Fridays is pretty meh. They have one in Niagra. Think Montanas or Milestones.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If You're staying at Eazy's place Friday night or Sunday night or would like to....

Please let me know if you are staying or would like to stay at Eazy's place Friday and/or Sunday night. I need to get a head count.

Its $10 for the weekend and now $10 bucks for gas and tolls (since the venue changed) if you need to be driven around by the great Keitaro.

Patches

Smash Master
Edit: change of plans keitaro. Joe wants me to stay at chibo's. And he's my man lover, so I guess ill be doing that. :p

Sorry for the quick change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom