• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
"Schedule is currently tentative.

Saturday
•Late final signups at the venue
•Singles pools start first
•Doubles signups are taken during the morning and during singles
•Doubles pools follow singles pools
•Singles pools round 2 follow doubles pools

Sunday
•Doubles bracket will start first
•Singles bracket will follow

"

I think Ally is referring to the fact he's 99.9% likely to make it out of pools.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eazy's housing is $10 for the whole weekend but will only be for Friday night and Sunday night because we're staying at the venue Saturday night.

M@v

Subarashii!
I hope all the guys staying at the venue realize they have almost no hope of getting much sleep, if any.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sure, its 402 north 2nd st Camden nj 08102. Its litterally on the Rutgers Camden campus so its a nice area.

Ill speak to him to make sure everything is cool.

For anyone driving to the tourney from Eazy's, if you have an extra carspot we may need you to drive a player to the tourney if you can. We'll discuss it all Friday night.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Pools should hopefully be up today, early tomorrow at the latest (but I'm really shooting for today). Finishing the badges took forever lol (not to mention just other planning stuff I've been doing)

M@v

Subarashii!
Take your time with them chibo. Id rather them take longer and well-seeded rather than rushed and we have deathpools.

M@v

Subarashii!
Everythings a deathpool when you're b--nvm

2 day hype!
<_<

No, I just remember several instances from tourneys last year where some pools were way harder than others. For example, some people got out of their pools going 3-3. Others didn't make it out going 4-2. Then there was that whole thing with sassy being in a pool with 2 or 3 falcos(and Im sure there were probably instances where someone got stuck in a pool with only their bad mus). Its hard to figure out who everyone plays/will go, but you have to at least try to factor it in.

Unless this bad mu character is mk, then its impossible to do because everyone plays him :awesome:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Did he come alone in his van?
I drove 8 hrs alone in my car. Didn't get in till about 3 am. Can't go now btw but I want you guys to have an awesome time. I demand upsets and mobs (lol)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Sassys was an unfortunate case but I can tell you right now I always get the bad matchups in pools

when I played falco (in 2008-2009) I always had atleast 1 or 2 marths and Mks in my pool

when I played kirby EVERY MARTH MAIN IN EXISTENCE BEAT ME

bad matchups is something you just have to overcome so that shall almost always be conisered last when it comes to making pools.

besides how the hell do you think all those falcos felt to have to play each other in dittos?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
anyone wanna MM my mario?

jus dollar MM's though...

dnt wry ill try....im pretty broke xD

also my weegee for 2 bucks -_^b
I'd MM you with my Dedede... but yeah :/

I think I can manage $1 though, Ganondorf vs. Mario?

Also totally expecting to end up in a pool full of MKs, Icies, and Olimars forcing me to go straight PT/Yoshi. Totally calling it.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
So umm... shouldn't pools have been done by now? You know... 'cause the tourney is 3 days away?

'Cause ****er if you try to make pools the day of tournament, I want my money back.

M@v

Subarashii!
So umm... shouldn't pools have been done by now? You know... 'cause the tourney is 3 days away?

'Cause ****er if you try to make pools the day of tournament, I want my money back.
Calm the **** down jeese. Did you not read the post that he's in the process of making them now and is trying to get them release tonight/tomorrow morning at the lastest?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
if they are scrubby MK's then y wouldnt u make it out?

but any top level MK yea ur screwed xD

guess we jus put are money/fate in the hands of a ROB main LOOOOOOOOL
Even a scrubby Metaknight main has some idea of how much Nado hurts Dedede.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
No, I don't have time to scouring over pages reading updates for pools.

I read the OP, saw no pools, and was wondering what kind of national does pools this way? But word, they're coming out tonight. So, you know, that gives at least 3 days for everyone to look over and complain about being put against their own state as usual. Instead of the usual week.

=D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tiny update, which I'll discuss more later on when I'm not busy (cutting out MORE badges, special ones this time which you'll all get to see soon, they're neat) and making pools and stuff

talkin about food around the venue, since uh... everyone needs to eat

in the mall there's a couple small food places, what's to note is a dollar store that has drinks (legit), and a place called boardwalk fries, which has legit hot dogs and fries. There's also a TGIFridays, so if any group of ppl are lookin to get their sit down dinner on, that's an option for you. There's also all your standard fast food places too within a short drive (5 min or less), so I'll map them out for you later.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
No, I don't have time to scouring over pages reading updates for pools.

I read the OP, saw no pools, and was wondering what kind of national does pools this way? But word, they're coming out tonight. So, you know, that gives at least 3 days for everyone to look over and complain about being put against their own state as usual. Instead of the usual week.

=D
wont happen to me since im sure im the only one coming for at least a few hundred miles around me LOL

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Chibo, I want a special badge, something that mixes average player and pro commentator, yeah, do that sons :017:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom