• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus, OH MELEE WEEKLIES..indefinite hiatus

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ WGS: Yeah man, Lucas is hella fun. I have no clue what I'm gonna do in terms of mains for P:M but I know I'll definitely be putting some time into learning him since he's so damn fun. And yeah, Snake is all about stage control n' **** with his new trap layin' speed. Being able to L cancel his aerials now too just makes him soooooo much fun.

@ Juu: It's alright you don't have to learn P:M Falcon. I got that down, you can just throw super disrespect dorf and we can do ******** teams again. XP Gawd CC rests are like soul rendingly painful to take but damn do they feel good to dish. =D

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Aw yeah.

I'm in a hella good mood. Just watched PP stack it up against the disrespect floating Armada to win P5 a bit ago. That set was way too ****ing hype.

Iirc, Kels got top 10 so Midwest repped.

Big_R

Smash Champion
i thougth kels beat amsah tho.........hmm...

hey fools get ready smym march 5th its gettin TOASTY

soap

Smash Hero
lol I meant that I can't go, cuz I have the Arnold Kali tourney that day

gotta beat down fools with my wood

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
If it does happen, I'm probably going to need a ride. It's hard for me to get out to GC without a car.

Oh yeah, I'll have a GC controller and a wii for possible Project M. Unfortunately, I don't own a Melee disk atm.

Dwoobie

Smash Cadet
ill give some rides no prob. Eric, Juushi. any1 else? start picking up around 7 prob gonna leave at midnight. im bringing a full set up.

EricHimself

Smash Rookie
Solid Smashfest everyone, it was cool meeting you all! My *** is a bit sore from all the **** but it was awesome anyway ;D I'll see most of you next time for sure.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Had a blast with you guys. Hopefully I can learn to play regular Melee a bit better.

Mario M's gonna start landing dthrow to Kobe and erybody gonna be gettin *****.

Big_R

Smash Champion
It's going down once again fellas! We are preparing for SMYM even tho we are not going......... >_>

DippnDots

Feral Youth
bringing a full car of 5, im gonna have to clear out my trunk for a TV, i can bring possibly 3 melee discs (have to ask eric) so we aren't short this time.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Not sure if going. Mom had a medical emergency earlier this week. She's home from the hospital now, but I've kinda been stationed to help out at home should she need it...

However, by the time this goes down, younger siblings are often home, and can help pick up where I leave off...

So maybeeeeeeee

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yeah, same here. I hope your family is alright.

Me coming this week depends on if I can get a ride (as usual), so there's that. I kinda have to be back home before midnight, so I'm not sure how that coincides with people's plans.

soap

Smash Hero
Who's been winning these btw?
these have just been smashfests. been hella fun so far. the best weeks have been like 10-15 turnout.

last week was an elegant 3 man smashfest tho

If there were to be a lil bracket set up I dare say I'd bring it home. :cool:

Top Bottom