• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Ohio Smashfest

QUIVO

Smash Master
So it's happening forsure this Friday.

Fonz and Capem I think may be coming up for it. Hopefully the rest of springfield will as well. Last minute training before the tournament Saturday.

More than welcome to bring beer...
and bud..

EDIT: OP UPDATED

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Got a time down?

OUGA was going to have a mini one as well at my house in Worthington, dependign on when you start we might come for a bit.

QUIVO

Smash Master
It probably won't last too long.
I think in the OP i said around 6 o clock, but text me first to make sure im off work. Holiday season is going to make me have to stay a bit longer from now on.

Also, this Friday it might have to end around 9-10. I got a happy hour at McFaddens if anyone wants to go. It's kind of a lame bar, but I'll be getting free drinks haha. We can come back and play later

Nope says he might come down now as well

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I think I can come to this, although I'm not entering in the tournament this Saturday. Money and finals johns >.>

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Try to keep me informed if this is happening again any time soon. I'd like to come and could bring my wii (fun stuff like texture modding, and brawl+ or balanced brawl if anybody wants to play around with them).

QUIVO

Smash Master
People should post if they have interest for one this week.

If not, I won't hold one, but I will have people over if they want. Give me a few days though, I'm kinda smashed out for a few days

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Bring a Car to Springfield!
I like this idea a lot :O

If not, I won't hold one, but I will have people over if they want. Give me a few days though, I'm kinda smashed out for a few days
I have work on Thursday and Friday 5-9, and Sunday 3-8 this week, so if Saturday works I think CRUNCH might be able to come too.

SoulPech

Smash Master

Anytime on Saturday after 1 is good for me. Next week I'm going to be free all week.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Apparantly CRUNCH is at school longer than I thought.. won't be back til Sunday afternoon

edit: I completely forgot about plans that I already had for Saturday, so this weekend won't work for me >.<

Smash Apprentice
Q, I wanna play on Sunday almost definitely.

Chris, what day did you say you'd be back again?

QUIVO

Smash Master
This will have to move onto another day. Honestly, monday or tuesdays are better for me this quarter. Is that ok with everyone?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I live in Columbus and getting down to the Short/Campus area shouldn't be too hard. When I'm out from here, I should be able to make it consistantly or maybe once in a while. I should be able to catch rides with SPech, if he's willing.

[EDIT:] I should probably hit up Kicks proactively in terms of Pit help.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
I'd be up for a few rounds at some point. I'm going to be fairly busy this quarter, but since Frenchman has a lot less free time, I need to find more people to play against. Tuesdays and Thursdays are rough before about 8:30, and weekends are best as always, but I'd be good for just about anything on or around campus.

Sorry that I hadn't gotten back to you by the way SoulPech, I've been bogged down in these first two weeks and am still trying to get **** straightened out and fees paid.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Hey, it's been a while...I might be down for this on Tuesdays, I really wanna start playing again. Btw, who will still be around next school year? I'll be moving to main campus at that point. Take it easy, fellas.

Top Bottom