• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Ohio Smashfest

SoulPech

Smash Master
lol!

I always try to plan ahead for these things, but I always have other schtuff to do. I'm late to it, so I missed it X_X.

Psycho, Frenchman, Kicks...you guys up for this weekend sometime?

Jakomayne

Smash Rookie
Man...I wish I could go, I've been practicin big time with my Falco. But I'm mad sick at the moment. -_-

QUIVO

Smash Master
No round robins this time. Just play whoever you want for how long you want. I really want to watch lost live tonight : p

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Ah ****, I figured this would have been on Friday this week since it was Friday two weeks ago . . . I'll see you guys after spring break then since I will be out of town from next Thursday through the entire next week until Sunday =(

Jerk, if you are out there, you, Hunky, Frenchman, and I need to get together over spring break.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Ah sorry I didn't make a notice. Yea, next one will be next Friday. I was t hinking of heading out of town on that day if I didn't work, so it may or may not be on. I'll give you guys a head up

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Ah ****, I figured this would have been on Friday this week since it was Friday two weeks ago . . . I'll see you guys after spring break then since I will be out of town from next Thursday through the entire next week until Sunday =(

Jerk, if you are out there, you, Hunky, Frenchman, and I need to get together over spring break.
Sorry man, I'll be in Syracuse visiting my girlfriend from next Wednesday until the end of spring break. See you guys after SB, have a good one!

QUIVO

Smash Master
Sorry soulpech, i'm just not going to host one. Everyone will be gone for springbreak, and a little break from smash sounds nice.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone staying home for spring break? I am and would like to get together with people before DU for some practice if people are interested.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Here's my work schedule for the week:

Monday 6-9 pm
Tuesday 12-4 pm
Wednesday 4-8 pm
Thursday 10-6 pm
Saturday 12-5 pm

Tuesday evening and Friday I might be busy but I don't know yet. Sunday is free all evening after I move back into my dorm. So it might not work for me this week depending on your guys' schedules, but next week I'll be free most of the time in the evening.

QUIVO

Smash Master
SO what days are best for everyone this quarter?

I forgot my work schedule, but my school schedule is only 3 days

Crow!

Smash Lord
For me, weekends are good, and for weekdays any evening other than Wednesday evening should be fine on those weeks where I have time to spare for Smash.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Anyone up for some smash tonight? Band doesn't start until Thursday, so I'd be up for some Brawl or Brawl- if you can make it to south campus.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
I'd be up for a few rounds. I'm not planning on going tomorrow without some heavy practice tbqh.

I'll PM you my contact info in case you are interested, Moose.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I can't play any smash tonight, too much homework to catch up on :/ I'll post my schedule for this quarter eventually.

Top Bottom