• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"common knowledge" that a lot of people don't know

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Oh, psh >_> That doesn't count, lol. I would assume that invincibility frames would run out by that time or you'd die before taking damage. >:]

MooseEatsBear

Smash Journeyman
If you hold Z, L/R, and A, you can switch between light and hard shield with by pressing/releasing the Z button.

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
In sudden death bombs fall from the ceiling

Also, Sometimes I hit cpu ganon during his up B and he teleports to the ground. weird.

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
i would love to see that recorded, if you can

which aerial did you use after the walljumps?
I use uair because if you use bair when you do the 4th/5th jump on FD you'll get pushed away because your collosion hitbox will touch FD so you can't make the 5th walljump

On Yoshi's I vary between uair and bair, but I only bair towards the end if I want to break the 8+ mark because bair don't lag as much as the uair but I vary most of the times..

I live 20mins from ajp_anton so I can record it sometime.

Lovage

Smash Hero
did u guys know that fox's up+b doesn't have a hitbox for about the first 2/3rds of the charging animation? crazy! i woulda said it was way less than that

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
hectic Js. I used to be in a band where all the members names started with J: jordan, joey, JD, justin, and the guy who I replaced, his name was jay.

lol I threw it off cause my name is ty...my middle name is a J tho!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hitting someone's shield extends the hitbox of the move that was thrown. Like if you forward smash with Marth your partner's shield then the hitbox stays for longer and goes further.

Also it has happened tons of the time that a move will spike the opponent doing that. Example: I faired my partner's shield and then it hit the other guy which sent him upwards and then downwards diagonally off stage and was not able to recover lol.

tmacattack202

Smash Cadet
you know how when you're being hit off the stage to where you gain a percent when your too far out? Well that extra percent tag on thing ends after 150%.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
you know how when you're being hit off the stage to where you gain a percent when your too far out? Well that extra percent tag on thing ends after 150%.
Holy crap i never knew this O.O

Kirby's Uthrow moves him ever so slightly backwards so if you're to the extreme edge of a stage and Uthrow an opponent it will kill both you of. This make's Kirby's Dthrow the only throw that cant kill him.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
hectic Js. I used to be in a band where all the members names started with J: jordan, joey, JD, justin, and the guy who I replaced, his name was jay.

lol I threw it off cause my name is ty...my middle name is a J tho!
your name is ty too?!?!?!?!?
mine is spelt like "Tye" but still thats legit
represent!

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
It should be noted that this glitch is something totally distinct from normal moonwalking, but resembles it in the sense that Nana runs the direction she isn't facing.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
The easiest way to do it, imo, is to do a fairly short dash and then dash dance backwards and then immediately dash dance forward again. You kinda have to play around with it, but it's easy to get down.

Top Bottom