• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
I enjoy Chozen, don't tell him to leave...this is MY thread after all.

We never got our money match though :(:(

Edit//Oh and basically we all talk about how much we suck.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
:( I know.. i really wanted to come to Cat3.. perhaps it shall have to wait until Cat4... You should go to Inn5. I shall be attending that tourney. *pound* This thread is too extensive.. TNR may never surpass it. Ever.

N64

Smash Champion
I want to be cool like you Connecticut kids. You should teach me your ways.

Also, any tourneys going on around CT soon? I haven't seen much on the boards, though I haven't looked extensively. I need to smash with you guys more.

Cort

Apple Head
Too bad is the right response. Maybe you guys need to revamp your strategy. All of you should just go Marth and go for the most random fsmashes, you're each bound to take off a stock or two maybe. That would make it extremely hard for me to beat all of you again...

Though, it wouldn't be much fun.

Anyway, I was at PC's house for Wednesday/Thursday and I've been at Brookman's today. I love blowing off work.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hi guys. I convinced my dad to give me back electronics. Feels good. Now, onto subject...

Lil, what's this about you having a tournament?...where...details please

Can anyone smash this Monday... I suck even more and I won't have my gay on me so you guys'll probably jv 5 stock me every time. It'll be good stuff.

Regular water is too good.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Where do you live Spawn? We've never really had a chance to play... I'd enjoy many games. Also, if you guys want to crew battle Cort before V gets back to CT, I'll step in for him.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Rep, I live in Tolland...aka an hour away from you. I'm just going to play Aiser since he's closest. Also, I can't go to festicle because one of my friends is having this party thing. :( I will be at the mall tournament and possibly Lil's tournament whenever I find out details for Lil's tourny.

_V_

Smash Ace
Rep own Cort for me if you do...because we all know I can't.

Though I did well against Comp...

**** Cort's Peach is a beast. Too good Cort <3.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
We're obviously gonna win, I mean we increase in skill at 4x the rate. >_> Would dorf be playing with us? I don't think we'll all meetup anyways before V gets back so whatever.

Watching movies in theaters is like a billion times better than cam, I could never really stand cam but whatever.

Whatever.

Cort

Apple Head
That's a Sunday and the day after Lil's event...

Though I'm not sure what kind of showing you'd expect with this little time in advance. You haven't posted a thread yet, have you?

I'd go if I had a ride.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
:( @ Dave quitting... I forgot to mention that in my last post. I feel sad.

To stay on topic, I won't be going to the tourney at DNA since it's like an hour and a half away and it's on a Sunday. >_>

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
No cort i havent, i have nothing to do w/ this btw.. dna called me and told me about it, im going to talk to them tomorrow. aka today. aka. lol st pattys day WOOT.. happy drunkage everyone:D

Top Bottom