• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So Cort, what time do you work Tuesday or Thursday? Sean wants to play you a little whenever, like just for a little time then when you have to work we'd just go back to my place. Anyone else wanna come Tuesday OR Thursday? Like blue/rep and other kids with no school/work. I think having 4 people would be nice if we had 2 tvs, need some pre tourney practice.

Cort

Apple Head
I haven't been home for 5 days and it's a wonderful feeling.

I don't even know when I'm working tomorrow, I wish they posted schedules online or something.

_V_

Smash Ace
That would require companies to actually keep up with the times and do things that benefit their employees...we all know this is impossible...just like breaking a shield with JC shines...you can always roll away from work Cort, always.

Anyway...2 more weeks until I am home!

Edit//North East circuit http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99333 I didn't know if you guys saw that...so I am posting it.

Blue, maybe suggest VLS 3? Or Cort find out when an Esticle is and suggest it.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
V you ahvent heard about VLS3?? yeah. its going to happen, but i think were changing the date do that i can ensure my attendance at pound.. lols

umm i love drunk and meeting amazingly cute girls

Nus im about 90% sure i dont have work thursday. so yeah. but i work saturday :(

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I have school Tuesday night, and work Thursday night. So Sorry / Sorry. I'm free Monday, though.

Aesir

Smash Master
so whenever cort ***** me he gets well versed in alot of European tastes..

he gets alot of greek, some french with a hint of canadian, irish, native american. and some other crap. =O I'm like an all you can eat buffet

Cort

Apple Head
I posted about VESTICLE in that NE Circuit thread.

I have Tomorrow (Monday) off. I work Tuesday 2:30 - 7:30, but I'm willing to play after work. I have Wednesday off. I have work Thursday from 1:30 - 6:30 but I'm also willing to play after. Then I work Friday 1 - 6.

I'm scheduled to work on Saturday but I'm going to get that changed >_> I was a day short in asking for it off.

I'm willing to play whenever I'm not working all this week. Maybe you can stop by tomorrow, Rep?

Hmm I wonder what I should lie with to get off Saturday..

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Too bad though with all these time conflicts I'm not sure I'm smashing anyday this week.

Probably nothing going on tomorrow after talking to Rep. Tuesday rep might come but probably not and blue has work I think? It'd just be me/sean then cort at night? Thursday rep works and blue is free so same thing Thursday? I don't know anything about Wednesday and I have work so... matching more than two schedules is so hard. Maybe I'll just hog cort all week by myself.

Cort

Apple Head
That'd be fine. My Falco needs to get back into shape after all the inspiration that came from visiting Chris.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
V, can we play when you are back in Ct? I'll probably drive to your place if you want.

I'll call/aim you Aiser when I'm going to leave to your house.

I <3 my wii w/ internet access

Cort

Apple Head
Sean is coming tomorrow around 1 PM. Nus should be coming 2-3 hours after him...

Anyone else want to stop by?

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
I'm trying to compile a list of people who would possibly be interested in attending weeklies or bi-weeklies in Mass. We are putting together a list of people and grouping them according to where they can go and where they are willing to go.

Mass seems to have a lot of people who don't have great transportation, so we are organizing things together. If anyone would want to attend something like this in Mass, just go to this thread.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99510

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hi Connecticut guys... I'm going to be flying in to Hartford for Evo East, and I'm wondering if anybody around here is willing to house me :) I still need to work out flight details, and I'm willing to fit my flight times to the schedule of whoever wants to keep me in their home ^_^

I'll be on AIM as much as possible, and PMs are good too... I wanted to post somewhere I thought some CT people would see :p

Aesir

Smash Master
we don't house gay people! LOLOLOLOL

okay but seriously there maybe someone who could. my house is off limits cause my moms a nazi seriously she is swastika and all.

Cort

Apple Head
Hm... EVO East sure will bring a lot of attention to CT.

I'm not even positive if I can house Isai >_>

I don't think Brookman would like housing Wobbles LOLOLOL (Sorry Wobbles I make Brookman cry when I wobble him)

I'm at Nus' right now playing with AwSmSean and Nus.

Top Bottom