• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

F

freemix

the list got messed up?

storrs/ellington : Freemix : Falco/experimenting : aim- Mike65686

TheLegend

Smash Ace
I have some questions...

When Rep gets given away on his wedding then does the father of the groom does UPS give his spouse some boxes..

If Rep gets married again to the same person does his father have to spread Rep before giving him away to his spouse again..

Is Rep meaningless..

If Gideon got rid of Rep then why isn't Rep banned??

That is all.

JC76

Smash Cadet
yea...i cant make that...the ccsu car club is heading to new york to a car show on that day...im going to be taking pictures...sorry

_V_

Smash Ace
I have some questions...

When Rep gets given away on his wedding then does the father of the groom does UPS give his spouse some boxes..

If Rep gets married again to the same person does his father have to spread Rep before giving him away to his spouse again..

Is Rep meaningless..

If Gideon got rid of Rep then why isn't Rep banned??

That is all.
Hmm...well that almost made sense.

Lil, I want to go to your tournament!! Maybe I will come back that weekend or something.

Cort

Apple Head
I finally uninstalled god awful Vista and got XP on my lappytop. Now if only my brother didn't work 16 hours today so he could put in his stupid wireless internet password.

I ****ing hate the sun and it's bright ways.

I'd like to remind everyone I'm not working today. Someone should come over. Whenever.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
lets build lions

nus
are we playing tomorrow
when
i must know
to tell my mother
so i dont have to babysit
but
i work til 10pm tonight
worktime
bai

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I dunno, Cort gets off at 6:30 so would we be picking him up or going to his house? You guys need to leave by 8-9 this time cause I have less stuff to do than last time but you still need to leave by then. So come 3-4? for a good 5ish hours of play sound good? I'm not feeding any of you so just keep that in mind. Maybe we'll get something when we go get cort or something.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Few thinsg
Nus sounds good, but i dont have your address or anything *ill check if your on aim in a sec*
Not being fed is fine
ill go to subway or some ****

finally
where did you order your controller
i honestly
must have
aka
im mugging you
roughly
tomorrow

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Same, there's only one emerald blue... This color was the only unique one japanese had that US didn't. Cort told me Europe had white but I looked and you could only get it with the system so meh. I might still get a yellow one from rep though, I have like a million controllers now.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
V ive decided, you are the key, to me, playing more smash, cus you live close. hurryup and come home, forever, so we can make sweet sweet fox ditto love. i use other cars now too O_O VROOM VROOM

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
I agree V is right in the middle of everyone.

So tomorrow blue/sean are coming at 3:30ish and that'll be it I guess. Cort is done with work 6:30? so we pick you up or go to your house or ?. Blue said he might leave at 7 though but since I only have 1 tv I guess it really doesn't matter.

Cort

Apple Head
I'll see what's definitely going on tomorrow cause I'm not sure if my mom can just drop me off at work or if I have to take her car.

It should be good anyway. I'd like to see how Sean has improved or if he's been practicing his tech. If anything he's gotten worse since he'll be focusing so much on it. =P

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Same, there's only one emerald blue... This color was the only unique one japanese had that US didn't.
Actually, Japan has several that we don't. They have / had Crystal white, White with black pinstripe, bronze, mint green, and another emerald blue that's darker. I think it's called something else. They also had the three limited edition Club Nintendo controllers themed Luigi, Mario, and Wario.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Cigars
*puff*

Nus
My mother informed me
that i must be home when my baby brother arrives from the port
when he arrives
i must convert his current location
to my grandmothers house
this means more or less
that
I dotn know when he gets home *330ish* ??!
Then driving him to grannys
then to yours
i probably wont be there
til close to 5
aka
I smell
delicious. aka.
I wont be leaving at 7.
Cus i want to practice

BLUEPANDA OUT
But seriuosly
i need to change my smashboards account name
Panda sounds nice.

Edit: If you guys didnt know this, i removed the VLS3 Date
Its getting moved
duhhs. to when? i dont know
but
Due to the fact that when i go to pound, its going to be for 7 days. i wont be abvle to do VLS on the following week.

I thought about moving it up to like, way up in may. but i dont know
probalby first week of august, even though thats so far away
augustus is fat

im bored

Aesir

Smash Master
You know I'm suppose to be redoing this essay cause I have 68 on it. but thats 1 point away from 69 and if I just correct the grammar I'll have a 69 which imo is better then an A.

Top Bottom