• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Today- im testing something.
Im trying to bring out beast mode
Im taking some.. preporation.
I guess i call them RL hax lolol
but
i cant wait
people
goearly
i want to play friendlies

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I'm interested in the results of this since blue/rep/squam are all about even. o.O GL and see all you kids on Saturday.

Oh man, best falcon player is now here.

Edit: New london eh? There's like no smashers in the south eastern region except rep and he's not even really. Come to the manchester tournament in buckland hills mall on Saturday though, ask if you need more information. It'll be hour+ for you though I'm guessing. Look for the asian kid and play him first.

Cort

Apple Head
I accidentally impregnanted everyone while you were gone.

And for some reason the rest of the earth turned impotent.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
DNA thing got cancelled. The only ones who showed were people from the smash boards.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
yeah, we just ended up going to my house- cus. not a single local showed. i love the area i live in. not even small kids play smash brothers. they play gow.

Brookman

Smash Hero
DNA Man 1: "Hey guys, remember when we hosted a smash tourney a few months ago?!"
DNA Man 2: "Hell yea, we got the mad peoples to show up! Let's do that again!!"
DNA Man 1: "Hell yea."
DNA Woman: "LOL, I'm really a DNA Man."
DNA Man 3: "Didn't we have some help from some kids and a website for publicizing the event?"
DNA Man 2: "We don't need that shniznoz, we are DNA!!"
DNA Man 3: "HELL YEA!?"
DNA MANS: "HELL YEA!!"
DNA Woman: "MATH IS HARD :urg:"

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I wish I wasn't in trouble/ had my car fixed so I could go play V on Friday. :-(

Cort

Apple Head
Apparently there's a place in Stratford that regularly hosts smash tournaments every other Friday. I'm almost positive they're random FFAs with items but I'd be interested in going just to **** the usual people that go there.

http://www.gamingetc.com/CAL0906.htm

edit// I'm working Friday 1-6 and I'm probably going over Brookman's after for some Manchester practice.

Jorge do you have classes on Friday?

Cort

Apple Head
Jake wants to go to the Manchester tournament, watch out everyone. :O

He should be able to drive to Brookman's on Friday if we all want to practice a little.

_V_

Smash Ace
I may be able to go to Mike's Friday...if he allows me to come. It really depends on how I am feeling when I get home, haha...though I really need the practice.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Where's killathrilla, I wanna make sure he goes to the manchester thing.

If everyone practices at brookmans, I'll lose the next day to everyone. Oh I just realized I don't fast fall in my shuffl of dair so I do it now. I think I realized it earlier and fixed it but then I stopped and found out again. No more stupid shield grabs. >_>

Top Bottom