• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
My mom is taking me to work so Nus, I'll be waiting outside between the 2 entrances to S&S at 6:30. Don't be late.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can't use my microwave because it causes interference with the phone. :( I wish my parents didn't work at home. Good thing that everything is 100x better in the oven other than you have to wait longer.

I was the Link, the Roy, the Doc, the Gannon, and the Falco in that vid. When there are two of the same people I was trying to play against myself to see who would win. The other characters were some random people playing them who know how to use those good moves like wave pillaring or whatever.

Cort, I hope you're better than me in tetris attack so I can finally have someone to face who doesn't suck at the game. We shall see Saturday... hopefully.

Edit: I honestly found that by typing in Sheik. Then I did by date added and found that as the first one. I was like wtf, I gotta see this. Then I had a good laugh.

Edit2: V, at least you don't suck as bad as this which is how bad I suck in smash.
^^I highly suggest not clicking on the link because it will probably cause you to kill yourself.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
So. i called my grandmother, nobody answered, aka, shes not home.. aka i have to babysit til 5. and im probably not coming over today :( i hate having to babysit..

_V_

Smash Ace
Mr. Popular right here...sweet.

I can most likely play that Friday - hopefully - because the Manchester tourney is Saturday and I need practice!

Cort

Apple Head
I'm double posting and not caring cause it's the rest of CT's fault for not posting before I did again (lol?)

Anyway, tomorrow it seems Spawn, Aiser, Jorge, Brookman, JV and I all want to play and JV invited me, Brookman and Jorge to his house. He didn't know Spawn and Aiser wanted to do anything but I'm sure it would be ok for you guys to stop by anyway (bring pizzas, lots of them.)

Brookman just needs to call and make sure it's ok.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I'm getting jealous that tons of other crews get meet-ups and always are improving and I never get to see anyone in CT :(. Wish I lived closer or could drive or something.

Cort

Apple Head
You see PC like every other weekend >_>

Which is probably better practice than anyone else is getting. He's relentless.

Aesir

Smash Master

shes told me that the only reason she does okay vs pc is because shes use to his style. <_<

also, nus the owner is greek. If he thinks I'm using him he will come after me. <_<

Brookman

Smash Hero
man it is ****ing gorgeous outside. I wish I had a bike that worked, it's great weather for riding.

_milktea

Smash Lord

But I just know PC's style :(. It does help me, yes. But then...I lose to random stinky Samuses (did you see Cort at Zenith?) and also y2bakura...and flaco...

I just feel like at times, it's good to get more experience playing a variety of people.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Outside was so sweet until it rained.

I don't think you'd lose to flaco/bakura anymore milk...

I would go to RI but those oak meetups are pretty small unless you mean move there which I can't because I love my CT buddies.

Good luck to everyone going tomorrow. It was too short notice for me and I'm guessing not enough people going to make me want to go.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So, everyone, the adventure of today=... I dropped Aiser off home safely and Jv came over Cort's then all that **** about the tire and such. That is what my parents have found out.

Right now I am ****ed for a while and I may not be able to go to the mall tourney and prove myself. Thanks jv+friend for everything.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sorry, I have to double post to make sure someone sees this. Cort/Mike/Aiser, call Jv and tell him I got home safely. Also tell him what ended up happening to my poor self and I'm thankful he helped me out at Cort's.

Top Bottom