• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
hmm... that's a long drive for only 7 players.
i'll toy around with the idea, but don't bet on it.
Understandable, considering 7 players are not even guaranteed. (I haven't heard from swift and his friends in forever). Realistically, you're looking at me, Batou, and Zane.

@Kovu: eh... I'll try. :urg:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Wait...it's today right?
If so I think i can attend....depending on how you feel ALSM.
Gimme a call problem if it's today...maybe we can work something out transportation wise. I'm like 10 minutes away from you....

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
You won't get it, I put in my vacation days for that weekend months ago. And if you get that day off and I don't, I swear to Satan I will kill you.
Besides, we got animefest bro!
We are gonna have a lot of fun this year.
You will get that day off.
I need a brawl minus partner.

swift

Smash Journeyman
Understandable, considering 7 players are not even guaranteed. (I haven't heard from swift and his friends in forever). Realistically, you're looking at me, Batou, and Zane.

@Kovu: eh... I'll try. :urg:
I'm sorry about that I don't check smashboards that often. here is my cell 817 913 8753 if you want to play melee. text me and let me know.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Right now I"m a bit peeved about something. When I further investigate on it, i'll let you guys in on it...but for now be aware that I might or will not be my normal self...for things bother me right now.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
What's troubling you, young sir? Also, I'll most likely be attending Sanji's tourney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwTcEAjsafw
Even though I don't want to say much on it now, it's somewhat brawl related and just how people act when fitted in a certain category. I guess I shouldn't be too bothered about it but it screws with my peace of mind sometimes.

In time you will know what I mean when I'll reveal it.

Anyways, I"m gonna post up some videos and I want to discuss on what you guys think about it. They are weird. They are buggy. I don't know what the **** was going on when it happened but let's take a crack at it. This helps for my investigations I was talking about earlier. Here's the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4rtqPxuiLI&feature=related

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
It seems like to me that Diddy was going for, and would have got, the ledge, but he got hit before the game registered that he got the ledge. Game.

I also think that they were playing on a hacked stage if the background had anything to do with it. It looked like FD, but there is strong evidence that it is not at the same time. The vid description doesn't tell you anything.

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
It seems like to me that Diddy was going for, and would have got, the ledge, but he got hit before the game registered that he got the ledge. Game.

I also think that they were playing on a hacked stage if the background had anything to do with it. It looked like FD, but there is strong evidence that it is not at the same time. The vid description doesn't tell you anything.
This is a good point, and it didn't even really look like a stage spike animation. At least to me.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
The diddy player went for a wall jump, however due to diddy having a moderate damage level and the fact that tornado can reach underneath the stage....the tornado would normally make your opponent fly upward, thus having enough velocity for a small stage spike that he couldn't recover from....he used a second jump...still weird tho...

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Another video of the **** that MK can ensue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aItY1Z--Vzo&feature=related

Poor Fox....he's a floater and he can be rapped at 42 percent easily. There was no way for him to recover. What do you guys think of this? Unfair?
Horrible DI. The fox player DIed away the whole time. Every move that MK made was totally escapable, even the upB was survivable had the fox player just held up on the stick. lol
Yep. **** MK can ensue if the opponent is not competant.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
hey guys whats been going on lately?
sorry i havent been on in a while i just need time away from brawl. i was tired of playing it so after aout a month of not playing it i started enjoying it again. do any of you guys get burned out like that?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Well if you ask the day off, more then likely they'll have me replace you for the night. Dumb ****.
I'm sorry. Well usually when you say that you might or that you should, it's almost always a no. Just saying. And it's not just you, that's a loooot of people; I just notice these things.

sorry i havent been on in a while i just need time away from brawl. i was tired of playing it so after aout a month of not playing it i started enjoying it again. do any of you guys get burned out like that?
Yeah, it happens... but eventually you come back. Where have you been? Fort Worth needs another smashfest.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Oh you have no idea bro.
I put off brawl when necessary.
Sometimes if you play too much, you might lose your edge.
Take some time off, go see a girl/girlfriend, get more hours at work, go to some parties or hit the nightlife....sometimes you gotta take a break. I done my share of those when I was in the pro circuit for Street Fighter Third Strike....

Btw Mr.9 I do believe me and you live in the same neighborhood....817-707-1698 gimme a call sometimes and I'll come over depending on where you live and we can play some. Hell I vote items on to break the ice :)

ALSM be nice o.O lol
It's hard enough both of your work in the same work place......so getting the days off is gonna be hard as hell.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
NOOOOOO!!!!

IT'S ALL GONE! IT'S REALLY ALL GONE!! MY BRSTM FILES!!!!! ;_;

... my back ups are gone too.

EDIT: Oh wait I found my back ups! Never mind!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Top Bottom