• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
YEAAAH.....got my livestream coverage too :)
Dominated Infinity with Captain Falcon.
I think I proved that I am the best CF in Dallas baby >.>
I'm even DOJO/Dphat/Gness/D4BA/Trela approved.

Anyways this is a formal announcement from me.

If anyone is interested in going to HOBO this weekend and would want to start a carpool let me know. I will want to go to HOBO this weekend and if I can borrow money to do it, I will.

It's back in the funplex again so if anyone is interested let me know. I would love to help drive to HOBO if you get tired along the way.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Go to HOBO this weekend. There will only be singles and doubles so u wont have to stay super late at the venue and you will have time to drive home. its a funplex so the heat/space wont be an issue.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
YEAAAH.....got my livestream coverage too :)
Dominated Infinity with Captain Falcon.
I think I proved that I am the best CF in Dallas baby >.>
I'm even DOJO/Dphat/Gness/D4BA/Trela approved.

Anyways this is a formal announcement from me.

If anyone is interested in going to HOBO this weekend and would want to start a carpool let me know. I will want to go to HOBO this weekend and if I can borrow money to do it, I will.

It's back in the funplex again so if anyone is interested let me know. I would love to help drive to HOBO if you get tired along the way.
oi focker

We went 1-1 in dittos, lol. Then played against Espy and K-Prime in Falcons vs Gannons and I got two Falcon Punches on them :D

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
go to hobo guys.....PLEASE
I just want to say I appreciate the work you've done to represent Xyro I really have.
Me, Denti and FK will see you guys at HOBO this coming weekend.
I"ll be sure to bring a TV to help for setups...and who won't be there to be in attendance to the great Popeyes match we're gonna have bro :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I just want to say I appreciate the work you've done to represent Xyro I really have.
Me, Denti and FK will see you guys at HOBO this coming weekend.
I"ll be sure to bring a TV to help for setups...and who won't be there to be in attendance to the great Popeyes match we're gonna have bro :D
Its falcon vs samus right?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
So... I've been away... and I haven't played much... So I'm hosting a smashfest this Wednesday at my place (for more details look under ALSM's Understandable Johns), from 5pm to whenever; everyone is welcome to come. Please, invite as many people as you can. Bring setups too, just in case.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
No new posts in 3 days? Makes me sad.
Sorry...it's been a tough weekend for me.
For those who don't know my older brother would of been 27 but he died when we were kids.
So every time last weekend approaches I just get really distracted....and sad....so I have to like take some time away to mourn.

But things are getting better, and I've actually been wondering about some things.
I'm gonna try some new characters besides CF and see what other characters fit my play style.

Currently testing : ZSS, Marth, Wario and Metaknight.

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I become active again, I might play with Diddy more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_iSAft4OmM

Yeah, that's my Diddy.

So... I've been away... and I haven't played much... So I'm hosting a smashfest this Wednesday at my place (for more details look under ALSM's Understandable Johns), from 5pm to whenever; everyone is welcome to come. Please, invite as many people as you can. Bring setups too, just in case.

I miiight drop by after work, need practice for Phase. I might be there, too.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Kovu, I like your avatar, lol.

Alright, I was thinking, if we have enough people (at least 8) we could finally do a $1 tourney, also, if you plan on staying late, we could always do a food run and hang out.

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
I plan on attempting to go to to this next Phase, I'mma ask for the day off today. But the next HOBO lands on the same weekend as A-fest, so I won't be attending that Hobo, either.

If anyone is interested in rooming with me for Afest, hit me up.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Sorry...it's been a tough weekend for me.
For those who don't know my older brother would of been 27 but he died when we were kids.
So every time last weekend approaches I just get really distracted....and sad....so I have to like take some time away to mourn.

But things are getting better, and I've actually been wondering about some things.
I'm gonna try some new characters besides CF and see what other characters fit my play style.

Currently testing : ZSS, Marth, Wario and Metaknight.
I just caught this, but Batou playing meta knight? O.o I never thouqht I'd see the day. Lol

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Awhuuut?! Kovu's first money match? Anyway, just wanna say I'm hosting a smashfest this Monday from 5pm to whenever. If we can get at least 8 players, we can also do a $1 tourney.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Well, he at least needs a car... Lol Anyway, reminder that my smashfest is today from 5pm to whenever. For more details see OP under ALSM's Understandable Johns. Hope to see you there, guys. =)

Top Bottom