• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

BlinkIV

Avenger
Hey guys, for my/ALSMs tournament, some of us would need housing, especially people who are coming out to this. I'm personally going to try to do it, but if anyone else would have a spot open to house people, please contact me ASAP, I would be so happy.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Double post: Hi everyone, my name is Xeven (SaiXeven), and I just got destroyed by Disqo's Snake in Project: M, if he says he doesn't play this character and says the game sucks, do NOT believe him. It's som ol' bullshi-.

Roxas M

Smash Master
I'm bored again and want to make signatures. I'd love to make one for Fino, Y.b.M., and Sam if you guys want one.
If you're THAT bored, how about making a livestream BG similar to this:

for ALSM's tournament on the 17th? I'm probably going to be at the tournament with Swaka then, so having a legit BG for the stream would be too good. :smash:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
If you're THAT bored, how about making a livestream BG similar to this:

for ALSM's tournament on the 17th? I'm probably going to be at the tournament with Swaka then, so having a legit BG for the stream would be too good. :smash:
Yes, it would be great to have livestream at this. Do you need some equipment? I still have the hd webcam and Xeven has my headset.

:phone:

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
So kind of a thrown together smashfest at my house is happening, and it's going to be a decent size. People can start showing up at 6pm today.

If you need my address, send me a text.

D

Deleted member

I kind've want weekly Project:M Tournaments/Smashfests. Just a random craving, though maybe I could find a venue...

Top Bottom