• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lmfao.

Other PTs aren't anything...

But Reflex's PT is like a half team with all EVs and with Pokerus... x.x

EDIT: ***** WHY ARENT YOU IN SCHOOL :mad:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm in school waiting on *******es to finish a easy test.

Basically we are all in school, but on proxies talking xD

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Oh, We are working a Lot on Teams, Last time we just teamed at genesis (my partner here in PR Was Lee%) But we did really good and we're teaming again at pound 4. I worked a lot On my hardest matchups and I realized that D3 couldn't take IC's and I'm using Lucario just for that and Pika lol, and kirby vs falco.
I can't wait!!!! btw do you know who ally and m2k are teaming with?

CO18

Smash Hero
Oh, We are working a Lot on Teams, Last time we just teamed at genesis (my partner here in PR Was Lee%) But we did really good and we're teaming again at pound 4. I worked a lot On my hardest matchups and I realized that D3 couldn't take IC's and I'm using Lucario just for that and Pika lol, and kirby vs falco.
Pretty sure they're teaming with each other.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
With what? Double MK?

Ally is just being a **** tier ***** now...

He already mained Snake and ***** with him.... now he wants to pick up MK? Bull****.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Teaming with each other XD

Yea D3 vs all of those characters is very annoying.

I've been realizing more and more how good Lucario is vs ICs. People should start CPing them with him XD
I has a good MK and ICs now for the annoying ones though.

MK is just for teams, ADHD, and ICs. ICs are for lots of the annoying matchups like Flaco, Kirby, Pika, and MK.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
He's just messing around with him. He wanted to see how everyone would react to MK being next to his name XD

Awww this period is over in 4 mins. LUNCH TIME XD

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm in college, finals week so im self studying right now.

Atomsk, how does Lucario beat ICs? my friend here is having troubles against them as DDD, but he secondaries Lucario.

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Teaming with each other XD

Yea D3 vs all of those characters is very annoying.

I've been realizing more and more how good Lucario is vs ICs. People should start CPing them with him XD
I has a good MK and ICs now for the annoying ones though.

MK is just for teams, ADHD, and ICs. ICs are for lots of the annoying matchups like Flaco, Kirby, Pika, and MK.
Yeah Lucario does really good vs Ic's maybe people will start using him more beacause the increasing of Ic's in tournaments.
I tought ally and sean were teaming again :'( they defeated us and sean Isn't that good. :/

lol ADHD is beast with diddy I'll use Lucario if I play him but I'll try with Dedede first.

∫unk

Smash Master
but then i get no easy wins :( talk to me on aim or pm ill tell you i just dont want the icys knowing (makes it ridiculously easy if they don't know.. if they do know its hard but way easier than how its normally played)

Zip.

Smash Lord
but then i get no easy wins :( talk to me on aim or pm ill tell you i just dont want the icys knowing (makes it ridiculously easy if they don't know.. if they do know its hard but way easier than how its normally played)
kk will do one of those later.

also LOL@title.

∫unk

Smash Master
new title is annoying. im not even trying to brag im really trying to help out ddd's oh well.

now i know why michael never comes here lol

bye

Zip.

Smash Lord
new title is annoying. im not even trying to brag im really trying to help out ddd's oh well.

now i know why michael never comes here lol

bye
uh i was being serious.
and i didnt think you were trying to brag lol.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So, we are getting 12 inches of snow here, so in order to work the next few days I have to go into a hotel for a few days. So I'll see you guys soon

ooops. accidental double post ;)
6000 get.

Top Bottom