• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I get the joke. School Days was good. Beginning sucked. Too much fanservice.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
that was one of my favorite super nintendo games. i actually beat the **** thing back in like 4th grade, whenever i had nothing to do during the summer, that would be my go to game.

edit: crashic, i'm kinda tempted to go to pound 4. would you be able to house me if i did?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wat are you talking about? Fanservice makes animes good.
Too much fanservice is possible, lol. x.x Like, FLCL had some fanservice, but it wasn't ridiculous. School Days was like, every ten minutes there's a panty shot, a really awkward camera angle, or watching a 16 year old girl taking a bath. Hell, even the intro had a bunch of naked 16 year olds. x.x AND nipples.

There's an entire episode devoted to
pretty much showing all of the main girls in swimsuits, then having lots of awkward moments/unconfortable camera angles. x.x
Fortunately, the last few episodes made up for it.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Too much fanservice is possible, lol. x.x Like, FLCL had some fanservice, but it wasn't ridiculous. School Days was like, every ten minutes there's a panty shot, a really awkward camera angle, or watching a 16 year old girl taking a bath. Hell, even the intro had a bunch of naked 16 year olds. x.x AND nipples.

There's an entire episode devoted to
pretty much showing all of the main girls in swimsuits, then having lots of awkward moments/unconfortable camera angles. x.x
Fortunately, the last few episodes made up for it.
lol you mean the last episode.
Cuz all the ones leading up to it are involving him ****ing everything that moves. And the last ep. would have being better if Sekai didn't die.

But School Days is a pretty bad example of a good fanservice anime, Kampfer on the other hand is all fanservice, yet they did it so right that I enjoy every second of it.

Zip.

Smash Lord
imo they could have done so much more with this series, after about episode 4 i kind of just forced myself to watch the rest..and the ending just made it worse for me lol
me and yume usually just joke around about it because its terrible.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
Hah, now those times have passed eh?
haha, well when i'm really bored during the summer nowadays with nothing to do, my go to system is the visual boy emulator on my comp. I've beaten a good few games, some castlevania, fire emblem, ff3, some megamans, haha, it's quite fun

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
haha, the ddd boards are slacking, i used to be able to check in every 15 minutes and there would be a new post. not so much anymore

Zip.

Smash Lord
omg papers,stress,and procrastination FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*random post to keep thread alive sort of*

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm trapped in a hotel under snow and its still snowing. PS. When you think this might happen to you, go to a hotel: they have generators in case the power goes out, cable, internet, and free breakfast. Plus the doors are like super locked so you can't get robbed while the power is out too. Nice little bonus.

EDIT- Yeah Dawall, you can stay at my place the day before. How you planning on getting there btw? Are you driving or will you be hitching the bus with me?

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
EDIT- Yeah Dawall, you can stay at my place the day before. How you planning on getting there btw? Are you driving or will you be hitching the bus with me?
haha, well i haven't really thought anything through, my friend was just like, hey, pound 4's on mlk weekend, so we should go down and have fun, because we would have ride from boston to there, so i guess i would have a ride if i went. i'm gonna think hard about it in the next two weeks cuz that's the deadline to pre-register right? i'll tell you what'll go down.

also, done with finals! there's gonna be a massive snowstorm in boston, woooooooooooh

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Pre-regestration has to be done by the end of this month.

Btw guys, Fogo probably won't be able to go :( and imagine if C018 can't either :(

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yeah Pound 4 actually isn't all that far from MA, I'm considering going more and more. and I haven't being to a major tournament since SNES.

I'm dawall's friend btw.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion

I'm dawall's friend btw.
That's cool, didn't know that...
haha, well when i'm really bored during the summer nowadays with nothing to do, my go to system is the visual boy emulator on my comp. I've beaten a good few games, some castlevania, fire emblem, ff3, some megamans, haha, it's quite fun
Yeah! VisualBoyAdvance! Good stuff...and you've got the right taste for games too. lol I play pretty much all of those too...except Megaman.

I can't remember the last time I was social in the King Dedede boards, whew.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm expecting the snow storm to hit here any minute now, it should have started already, but so far we've gotten nothing.

Top Bottom