• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DeadX's BRSTMs + requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
I've finally been persuaded to try out Music Hacks, so here's my first request.

Chou Ken Sentai Blade Braver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95s2zlLFWFo

MP3 Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?mtdynkwmymz
Okay. i'll get on it soon, most likely tomorrow.
I'll just give you two more then. ;D

Give it all- By Rise Against

Whispers in the Dark- By Skillet

Tell me if you want a youtube link of these songs.
nah, i'll look by myself first. i'll do them when i do bluehurricane's.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
updated first post with 5ive's, trublu's, and badguy's requests.

5ive

Smash Champion
Thanks a lot :). You loop really well!

Edit: one problem. In the middle of the portal song, the song just becomes loud unrecognizable fuzz :/

Edit Edit: Same with Jump.

rinoH

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot :). You loop really well!

Edit: one problem. In the middle of the portal song, the song just becomes loud unrecognizable fuzz :/

Edit Edit: Same with Jump.
huh thats wierd i used the Portal song and it alright for me nad it looped perfectly

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
i dunno 5ive. i'll test on my wii.

and my comp that i edit my songs on is freezing atm. i can't do ANYTHING on it. your requests are gonna be a little delayed. i'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks about the looping thing. i really appreciate it.

@badguy: i will try to help you. the program i use is goldwave, which allows me to edit volume, delete parts of the song i don't need due to looping, change resample rates (w/e that does, i was just told to change it to 32000. just give me a list of things that you need changed, like a loop point or too quiet/too loud, and i'll change the decibels by 1 or 2. i can't do it right now though, as my comp is still down. and no, i cannot use the computer i am typing on right now to edit songs. don't ask why.
EDIT: i may know why 5ive's song are freezing, and i asked about it. i don't think i'm right, but i just want to be sure.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
my computer is working again! i am currently converting some mp3s, so feel free to start requesting again!

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
OMGOMGOMG. just about to put stuff on my SD card when my adapter thing broke. WTF.

anyways, i posted all requests except for bluehurricane's. (sorry!) something happened and it didn't download. i'll try to get it up today.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
OMGOMGOMG. just about to put stuff on my SD card when my adapter thing broke. WTF.

anyways, i posted all requests except for bluehurricane's. (sorry!) something happened and it didn't download. i'll try to get it up today.
<3 You man. Thanks. :laugh:

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
i dunno 5ive. i'll test on my wii.

and my comp that i edit my songs on is freezing atm. i can't do ANYTHING on it. your requests are gonna be a little delayed. i'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks about the looping thing. i really appreciate it.

@badguy: i will try to help you. the program i use is goldwave, which allows me to edit volume, delete parts of the song i don't need due to looping, change resample rates (w/e that does, i was just told to change it to 32000. just give me a list of things that you need changed, like a loop point or too quiet/too loud, and i'll change the decibels by 1 or 2. i can't do it right now though, as my comp is still down. and no, i cannot use the computer i am typing on right now to edit songs. don't ask why.
EDIT: i may know why 5ive's song are freezing, and i asked about it. i don't think i'm right, but i just want to be sure.
Yes! Thanks so much! I will create a folder with all the mp3s that need editing, with a text file including the information what to do edit...it might take a while..seeing how I have a job to go to and stuff...I'll be bak.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
Hey, think you can make the song Bullet Dance from BlazBlue?
ye, i'll do it when i do bluehurricane's.
<3 You man. Thanks. :laugh:
no problem. glad to help!

Yes! Thanks so much! I will create a folder with all the mp3s that need editing, with a text file including the information what to do edit...it might take a while..seeing how I have a job to go to and stuff...I'll be bak.
okay. hopefully i'll get my SD card adapter back soon so i can test for you.
also, i saw you requested koopa's message from super mario 64 on cookie's thread. i can't find any with the laugh, but if you can find a youtube video that has the laugh in it (even if it's a walkthrough) i can convert it to brstm and edit out the rest of the walkthrough.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
i used the one that it was assigned with nothing different it was M02
then i have no idea 5ive. sorry. ask around, and i hope you can find a fix. the freezing is beyond me. really sorry.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
I actually have a somewhat large undertaking for you, as I'm very impressed with your work so far, especially "Beat a Nail with your Hammer" (the Bang Install song, or as you called it, the "Install Bomb" song) and "Still Alive". But I'm going to split it into manageable parts as to not only not overwork you, but to let some other people get their work done first.

Anyway, I was eventually planning to put all the character/battle themes from BlazBlue on Brawl, however the only ones that are done right now are Rebellion, Gale, Queen of Rose, Oriental Flower, and Thin Red Line (which apparently doesn't loop well). I was hoping you could be able to finish off the rest? I am not sure if I can do it myself, as I use a Mac, and next to no applications work for it in my experience :p.

I have a link to all the MP3s you need at http://www.dannychoo.com/detail/mac/eng/image/12198/Merry+Christmas+Blazblue+OST.html

As well as which songs are which, since the titles of the songs are completely garbled, here: http://www.en.game-ost.ru/info.php?id=1656. Just match up the number of the track to the title of the song.

Anyway, my first requests are (pretty much just going down the list as of right now)

~ "Calamity Trigger" to replace "X02 - Smash Bros Brawl - Menu 01" (this is the only non-character theme/non-fight theme I'll be requesting. I just really need something for the menu XD).
~ "Lust Sin" to replace "W02 - Smash Bros Melee - Rainbow Cruise"
~ "Bullet Dance" to replace "D06 - Metroid Fusion - Sector 1"
~ "Motor Head" to replace "D03 - Metroid - Ending Theme"

If you could do those, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time doing requests in this fashion.

5ive

Smash Champion
It's not a freeze. The song just transitions into a loud annoying fuzz...

Also, You are the sun - Lionel Richie isn't the whole song. It stops and loops at the chorus (the best part). :/

I'm pretty sure the MP3 I gave you was the full song.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0EXITFGP
This is it, all the songs I would like you to tinker with. There's about 200mbs of songs to break down, I hope you got this.
btw, some of the songs still might not be loud enough despite the fact that I didnt request a volume raise on some of them, it would be really great if you could test the songs that don't have V next to it anyway. But at the same time, I don't want the song to be too loud either, lol.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
@ 5ive: ye well i'll check the portal song when i get a new SD card adapter. i honestly have no idea what happened. i checked on the computer (cuz i can't check the wii) and there was no fuzzing. whatever is causing this problem is beyond me. also the you are the sun, you are the rain, i edited out the only the part where it's getting very quiet at the end. i'll leave it in and do a no editing conversion if you want. i guess the program just glitched.
EDIT:i'm pretty sure what caused it was me being stupid. back when i used androu1's tool, i had to input the length of the song. i guess i put in the wrong length and it stopped at that part of the song. completely my bad. really sorry about that.

@thunderhorse:sure no problem, i'll do those requests and you can request more when i'm done. the megaupload link wasn't working, so i downloaded disc 1 and 2, i hope that has all the songs.

@badguy: i guess this will be an on going project, as 200mb of songs is like...a lot. i'll try and do a certain amount each day until i'm done. what do you want me to do when i'm done with a song? i'm thinking i'll just make a .rar file, but last time my .rar file thing didn't work, so i'll figure it out when i'm done.

and i'll do yours rinoH when i do all the other stuffz i got to do.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Galactic Boss Cyrus Theme
Sample
WAV download

Loop point is at 696,317 samples (0:14.506600)
Song length is 6,227,370 samples (2:09.736875)

I know what I need for everything, but I can't get the program that has the option for loop points to work properly... :( I just end up with a crash every time I try.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
@badguy: i guess this will be an on going project, as 200mb of songs is like...a lot. i'll try and do a certain amount each day until i'm done. what do you want me to do when i'm done with a song? i'm thinking i'll just make a .rar file, but last time my .rar file thing didn't work, so i'll figure it out when i'm done.
Just have all the BRSTM files in one folder, and put it into a rar file, I don't mind waiting. I know its a lot of music to break down.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't bug deadX, he's taken on a tremendous task, for free. I don't mind waiting, I'm really looking forward to my music in all its perfect looping and volume. ^_^

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
ugh...........goldwave's evaluation period ended. i might be able to use it on another computer, but not for long. i am probly gonna have to switch to audacity because i don't want to have to pay for goldwave. audacity is free right?

anyways, very sorry about the wait. i'll get everyone's song done today before i switch to audacity, so you don't have to wait for me and my painfully slow learning curve and ******** computers that never work the first time.

i will also try to look for a free full version of goldwave because it's easy to custom loop on, but if i can't find it, you pplz will have to w8. (once again, i'm very sorry)
lol nvm. "goldwave download free full" was all i had to search. pretty sure it's illegal, but idc. buying stuff online is stupid anyways...

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
ok thanks cookiemonster. that means i only have a limited amount of time on goldwave left. i will use up the rest of the time and then i will download audacity. can't do it now, cuz my brother is screaming at me for the computer, but once i get back on i will use up the rest of goldwave and then download audacity.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
ok thanks cookiemonster. that means i only have a limited amount of time on goldwave left. i will use up the rest of the time and then i will download audacity. can't do it now, cuz my brother is screaming at me for the computer, but once i get back on i will use up the rest of goldwave and then download audacity.
hahahaha, alright, youd better let him have the computer :p

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
yes sephirothsmiley, you can.

anyways, i can't install goldwave on this computer. (i know, wtf?) i am gonna install audacity and hopefully do you guy's music requests 2moz. i am very sorry for goldwave's stupid install thing. it might take a while for these next requests, so please don't rush me. i can be kind of slow. with that said i'm gonna go to bed. (omgomgomg a rhyme.) c you guys tomorrow, and hopefully i'll have your requests done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom