• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DeadX's BRSTMs + requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
i'm trying guys, really, but i can't even figure out how to fastforward on audacity! i'm gonna have to look at slashy's guide.
slashy's guide showed me how to change stuff to samples, and split tracks (which i don't need to do anyways.) anyone know how to fast forward? (i can do custom looping but i can't fast forward...lol)

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
so i take it that NO ONE knows how to fast forward? *sigh* i'll do it myself then. sorry to you peoples who are waiting for me to stop being lazy. i'll get them done tomorrow when i get up.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
i have bullet dance done. not the other one. i'll get that with the next batch.

i have the rest done too. just need to upload.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
ok i put the requests up.
@5ive: i updated you are the sun, you are the rain.
@shadowfirex100: silent statue didn't work in audacity. i'll do it in the next batch.
@leafbarrett:i changed the loop points because 696317 is not a multiple of 14336. it should still work, but just tell me if it doesn't.
@Badguy: i didn't do yours yet because audacity is new. i can't really tell what volume things need to be. after i get feedback i will start. i don't wanna mess up your songs.

guys i need feedback!!! if anything is wrong (especially with volume) tell me! audacity is new, and i am not very good at telling how loud or quiet a song needs to be! please help!

Marufuji Ryo

Smash Apprentice

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
Hellp DeadX, thanks for doing this, I posted my request on another forum and I got no answers.

Necrofantasia (Demetori Remix)
Youtube Link
Download Link

BattleField of God's Warrior (MyonMyon)
Youtube Link
Download Link

Native Faith (MyonMyon)
Youtube Link
Download Link

Grave of Being (MyonMyon)
Youtube Link
Download Link

Maid Blood R'N'R
Youtube Link
Download Link

Examination (Allegro)
Youtube Link
Download Link
ok. i'll do them in the morning like i usually do.

Thx mang. :]
no problem. glad you liked it!

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
ok i put the requests up.

@Badguy: i didn't do yours yet because audacity is new. i can't really tell what volume things need to be. after i get feedback i will start. i don't wanna mess up your songs.
It's okay, don't rush, better to take your time and get it right then rush and end up having to redo it, lol.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
okay. thanks for being so patient. i really appreciate it.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
DeadX, thanks once again for doing these songs. I listened to the songs, and you asked for feedback, so feedback I will give:

~My first and foremost concern is the fact that none of the songs loop seamlessly like the other Blazblue songs that are out did. I figure that's maybe because you're not familiar with looping in audacity? Most of the songs are pretty long however (with the exception of Calamity Trigger), so most matches probably won't be so drawn out as to reach the end of the song.
~Calamity Trigger is a bit soft
~Motor Head is much more noticeably soft. That might have to do with you trying to not kill the speakers with that song's extreme bassline.
~Lust Sin came out pretty nice actually.
~Bullet Dance is a smidge too soft as well. Similar to Calamity Trigger, it's not a deal breaker like it is with Motor Head, so I'm content.

Overall pretty good job with the set. I'm very pleased with your work :). The only real concern is that the songs don't loop like the other BlazBlue songs (if you listen to them, you'll know what I mean. Most of them have nice looping points near the end where you can start back at the main pick-up after the intro). I'll post the next batch up a bit later.

Good luck figuring out audacity.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
DeadX, thanks once again for doing these songs. I listened to the songs, and you asked for feedback, so feedback I will give:

~My first and foremost concern is the fact that none of the songs loop seamlessly like the other Blazblue songs that are out did. I figure that's maybe because you're not familiar with looping in audacity? Most of the songs are pretty long however (with the exception of Calamity Trigger), so most matches probably won't be so drawn out as to reach the end of the song.
~Calamity Trigger is a bit soft
~Motor Head is much more noticeably soft. That might have to do with you trying to not kill the speakers with that song's extreme bassline.
~Lust Sin came out pretty nice actually.
~Bullet Dance is a smidge too soft as well. Similar to Calamity Trigger, it's not a deal breaker like it is with Motor Head, so I'm content.

Overall pretty good job with the set. I'm very pleased with your work :). The only real concern is that the songs don't loop like the other BlazBlue songs (if you listen to them, you'll know what I mean. Most of them have nice looping points near the end where you can start back at the main pick-up after the intro). I'll post the next batch up a bit later.

Good luck figuring out audacity.
okay. i'll look at those songs again.

the weird thing about audacity is motor head was the same volume as lust sin when i played them.

i will also look for loop points. i just edited out silence at the beginning and end because i didn't know if they would have loop points. i will look again, and let you know. looping seamlessly is easy; finding a loop point in a song i've never heard is the hard part.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
I understand about finding a loop point in a song that seems like it has a definite end and beginning. Again, listen to the other BB brstms and listen to how they loop and you'll probably get a similar feel for that for the other songs.

next request list:

~ "Cactus Carnival" to replace "N03 - Animal Crossing - K.K. Medley"
~ "Marionette Purple" to replace "N06 - Animal Crossing Wild World - Tom Nooks Store "
~ "Under Heaven Destruction" to replace "F06 - Kirby Super Star - Meta Knight's Revenge"
~ "Imperial Code" to replace "J11 - Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance - Power-Hungry Fool"

Wow, I'm surprised we're already down to here. I think one or two more batches and the BlazBlue soundtrack (as far as I'm concerned) is done.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
EDITED: Disregard my the edited post.

But yeah, DeadX that WinRaR link I gave to my music on the last page, lot of the songs need looping and cutting out the parts where really nothing is happening in the song because they're Metal Gear Solid themes and stuff. D: But you can take your time on those though, they're 8 songs and I know it's pretty much a bit to ask for requests.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
how come when I Want to download the best day ever from spongebob, it says I have to upload a file or something first. >.> Mediafire's never made me do this before.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
idk.

anyways, sorry for not doing requests, but i'm kinda busy. double sleepover with my best friend, then i got stitches in my leg and lip and almost lost a tooth. i'm busy with the dentist and stuff and plus my leg hurts. a lot.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
downloaded your requests. i'll try and do them 2moz. (if i can); got to get a root canal done on my tooth. (whatever that is.)

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
a little.

im out of town right now though. so when i get back (most likely 2moz) i will do some.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
i'm b-b-back. gonna do more in the morning, but i gotta practice at 10:00, so i might not get to post them until i get back.

also 5ive: did you manage to prevent the "mysterious annoying buzzing sound" at the middle of jump? i noticed you using it on one of your youtube videos.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
ok guys i'm am currently doing the requests! yay!
and marufugi ryo: ninjalink used some of these in his videos didn't he; i remember necrofantasia from the APEX grand finals.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
ok i just updated the first post with most of the songs.
i have yet to do the .rar files, however, and will get on them tomorrow or something.
also thunderhorse: i fixed the looping and stuff on the blazblue songs and also looped the newer ones. however, i didn't get to do two of your requests. i will do them when i start doing the .rar files.

Marufuji Ryo

Smash Apprentice
ok guys i'm am currently doing the requests! yay!
and marufugi ryo: ninjalink used some of these in his videos didn't he; i remember necrofantasia from the APEX grand finals.
Yeah, he used Necrofantasia, Maid Blood in the finals and Grave Of Being in another video (the one with Grave Of Being was made private, he was kind enough to give me the name).

Elwood

Smash Journeyman

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
ye, i'll get to everyone's songs.

@badguy: i can't remember, but i am actually going to try and finish all of them later today. i got goldwave on this computer so i don't wanna waste this opportunity to get your editing done easily. after i'm done i'll be able to link to your thread on AiB.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
ye, i'll get to everyone's songs.

@badguy: i can't remember, but i am actually going to try and finish all of them later today. i got goldwave on this computer so i don't wanna waste this opportunity to get your editing done easily. after i'm done i'll be able to link to your thread on AiB.
Sound great! I'm just checking in to make sure I haven't been forgetten, btw, feel free to post songlist on your request thread, I have some great song ideas, I don't mind sharing.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
Sound great! I'm just checking in to make sure I haven't been forgetten, btw, feel free to post songlist on your request thread, I have some great song ideas, I don't mind sharing.
okay.
i'm doing them now.
i am going to be asking you about certain songs.

for example: you said you want "like a boss" to loop. should i edit out the talking? and do you want a loop into itself or a regular loop?

and for "no mercy" do you want a custom loop?" i personally would edit out the silence at the beginning and end for a pseudo loop. "no mercy" has a definite beginning and end, and looping it would cut out parts of the song that you would normally hear. so, what do you want?

EDIT: same thing with circle. (lol) i could easily loop it into itself, but you would miss the ending climatic-y part of the song.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Hey, on the list of the songs on the front page, can it be a little more organized (and colorful?)

Right now, it's a confusing, unappetizing wall o' text. Can u change that plz :)

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
Hey, on the list of the songs on the front page, can it be a little more organized (and colorful?)

Right now, it's a confusing, unappetizing wall o' text. Can u change that plz :)
ya, i looked at.....someone else's post (can't remember name right now) and was all colorful. i'll do that l8er today. Badguy gave me (and i counted) 55 songs to do. i'm gonna do like 5 more then take a break and do it l8er today.

in the meantime do you have any suggestions on improving it? (not just color; tell me if you want this to be red or that to be blue; you get the point) i am VERY uncreative.

also badguy: i am gonna try and spread your files out more. maybe 10 a day? i might be inconsistent cuz i'm not supposed to have installed goldwave on this computer but i did, and i don't want to get caught, and i'm not supposed to even be on right now but i am, so maybe a week or so.
i hope you understand; i have to do other people's requests and 55 is a lot of songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom