• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DeadX's BRSTMs + requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
okay.
i'm doing them now.
i am going to be asking you about certain songs.

for example: you said you want "like a boss" to loop. should i edit out the talking? and do you want a loop into itself or a regular loop?

and for "no mercy" do you want a custom loop?" i personally would edit out the silence at the beginning and end for a pseudo loop. "no mercy" has a definite beginning and end, and looping it would cut out parts of the song that you would normally hear. so, what do you want?

EDIT: same thing with circle. (lol) i could easily loop it into itself, but you would miss the ending climatic-y part of the song.
like a boss, just get rid of the silence after the song is over, so it begins playing again immediately. Removing the lyrics would remove the purpose of listening to it, lol.

No mercy...yeah just get rid of the ending and have it loop from the beginning. The beginning of no mercy is incredible, keep it.

And for circle, just get rid of the ending and have it loop from the beginning.

Got anymore questions?

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
like a boss, just get rid of the silence after the song is over, so it begins playing again immediately. Removing the lyrics would remove the purpose of listening to it, lol.

No mercy...yeah just get rid of the ending and have it loop from the beginning. The beginning of no mercy is incredible, keep it.

And for circle, just get rid of the ending and have it loop from the beginning.

Got anymore questions?
whoops. i just edited out the ending and beginning of circle. i'll fix it when i do the next 5-10.
i figured that'll be enough per day, cuz of "antsy" people.

Request! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kChDcIim7Fw I've already posted this a lot, but I'm kind of getting a little antsy XD. It's Miror B's Battle Theme from Pokemon XD.
fine. next song i'll do will be yours.

still got no ideas for making my wall of text more prettyer.

Elwood

Smash Journeyman
The way I'd approach it would be to bold the song titles and make the download and sample links in italics. It'll draw attention to the name of the song without being too obtrusive.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
sorry for being pushy.

And thanks in advance for prettying up the text. XD

I'm sorry if I rubbed off mean.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
ok. i'll try and do the requests tomorrow, then i'll do some of badguy's.

i hope you guys with .rar files don't mind waiting, i have to do other requests too.

i think i'll do marioblaze's soon, as it's only 8 songs. i don't know how many songs are in sephirothsmiley's yet. and i have like 50 more from badguy.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I still think that the list needs to be in some sort of order, like, alphabetical, or something. It would make it a lot easier to find a song you want.

Sulfur

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM I really like this!! it would be awesome if you could make this for the pirate ship. I think it's better than the one that comes with brawl. (download link on video description)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjPQHen8pfE This is better in my opinion. It would go great on Lylat ^_^ (Couldn't find a download link anywhere)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQe9OV82xRo&feature=related I think this would go really really well on pictochat. ( Same trouble with the other one)

If you could do these I would really appreciate it. They all seem really fitting for brawl.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM I really like this!! it would be awesome if you could make this for the pirate ship. I think it's better than the one that comes with brawl. (download link on video description)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjPQHen8pfE This is better in my opinion. It would go great on Lylat ^_^ (Couldn't find a download link anywhere)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQe9OV82xRo&feature=related I think this would go really really well on pictochat. ( Same trouble with the other one)

If you could do these I would really appreciate it. They all seem really fitting for brawl.
FFFFF!!!!!! The first link for pirate ship, blew my mind!! I am totally adding that to my song list when it's complete.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
I still think that the list needs to be in some sort of order, like, alphabetical, or something. It would make it a lot easier to find a song you want.
agreed, but i'm not gonna do it right now.
i'm gonna try and quickly do some songs. don't wanna get caught using goldwave.
EDIT: probly gonna have time to do the requests today. not sure.

mofo_

Smash Ace
love it man !
can you do

Youre a Jerk - NewBoyz
Chaoz Fantasy - ParagonX9
Like a Star - Taio Cruz
Chillin' - Wale ( feat. Lady Gaga )
Best I Ever Had - Drake
Better Off - M Bars
Make Her Say - KiD CuDi
DoTa - Basshunter
Stupid MF - MSI
Click Clack - Slim Thug
Little Of Your Time (Bloodshy/Avant Remix) - Maroon 5
Coldest Winter - Kanye West
Loose - Spank Rock
Hotel California - Eagles
Sweet Child o' Mine - Guns n Roses
MILLIONAIRE - FarEast movement
Lowridin - FarEast movement ( feat. wiz khalifa )
Mr. Me Too - Pharrell
Zock On! - Teriyaki Boyz ( feat Pharrell , Busta Rhymes )
Universal Mind Control (UMC) - Common ( Feat pharrell )

?
i have to go to bed so, i'll post the MP3 download links tommorrow or whenever i can!

:)

edit: i think ill put into a RAR pack

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
gasp!
I can't believe nobody has requested this song!
It's "Volcanic Rim" from SFIV; the best song in the game perhaps?! :p
here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqnhhtPNw1c&fmt=18
What, you mean it's the song called "Abel's Theme"? Last I checked that was the best song in SF4 :p.

Anyway, extremely good job with fixing the looping DeadX. They just need to have their volumes cranked up (especially Motor Head's) and they would be nigh on perfect.

Just waiting for you to finish up the last two songs on my second batch, and we can move right along to the last batch. Take your time though, I'm in no hurry.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
ye, and i wanna get people with one song request out of the way first.

and thanks for being so patient thunderhorse.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
I'll just post this again, so it's not a page or two back.

Miror B's Battle Theme from XD. sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kChDcIim7Fw

And to make it easier, I found an mp3 download of it. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3zd1yyjwmt4

So, can you convert it to brstm for me? Thanks in advance. (and obviously it should be looped and stuff :colorful:)
i already downloaded it with a utube-mp3 converter, and of course looped it.

gonna post it when i do the others.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Is there any way I can help? Dead, if it makes things any better, why not just combine the threads and make a BRSTM Factory? It was going to be my BRSTM Shop idea, but it'd be better if all the helpers just used one thread. I also was going to release a starter pack.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way I can help? Dead, if it makes things any better, why not just combine the threads and make a BRSTM Factory? It was going to be my BRSTM Shop idea, but it'd be better if all the helpers just used one thread. I also was going to release a starter pack.
ye, you could, i have an off schedule right now.

so what do you mean combine the threads? who's thread should we use?

and if you want to do more songs to do you can do anything except dr. worm, megalomania, and minor B's theme.

my schedule should get more consistent when goldwave runs out, because i will be forced to use my other computer which i am allowed to install stuff on (weird, right?), and i can do more requests.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
ye, you could, i have an off schedule right now.

so what do you mean combine the threads? who's thread should we use?

and if you want to do more songs to do you can do anything except dr. worm, megalomania, and minor B's theme.

my schedule should get more consistent when goldwave runs out, because i will be forced to use my other computer which i am allowed to install stuff on (weird, right?), and i can do more requests.
I have the code for Goldwave handy. It works for all GW downloads, miraculously. Try this:

User ID: TCKESGFWX
License: T7PQ4X224

If it doesn't work (It should work perfectly...even without internet access) then just talk to me.

What I mean is, instead of everyone making their own threads for requests, I.E. textures, brstms, and anything else that might pop up in the future (But for now, just brstms), just combine them all into one BRSTM Factory, with the original request handlers on staff. That way one thread takes all the requests, no one feels left out, and you won't feel bad if you have to leave. xD

I'm pretty much on 24/7, so yeah. I'll just, be here. xD

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
How much is left to go DeadX? Just checking is all, no rush.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
actually i'm gonna go out of town soon.

if you could do the requests i would <3 more than i already do now.

i got elwood's, zook's, and team giza's.

and with you helping i can get to badguy's uber long list and hopefully finish it.

i'll try and post the requests i've done tomorrow before i leave. (i'll only be gone for a weekend.)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Sorry for the double post, but the Miror B theme is just a little quiet. It's not that bad, but..yeah. So, hopefully you see this when you get back.

Elwood

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for taking care of mine! I haven't had a chance to check them out on my Wii yet, but they sound great to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom