• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DeadX's BRSTMs + requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double Edged

Smash Rookie
Whenever I put the BSRTM file in my sound folder. The song only plays about 3 seconds and just goes to static. Can anyone help me? I looked at the guide and everything..

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
How's the progress coming along on my list?:confused:
it's making progress. maybe TGYMK could do some and i could do some.

Whenever I put the BSRTM file in my sound folder. The song only plays about 3 seconds and just goes to static. Can anyone help me? I looked at the guide and everything..
i don't know.
it might have to do with your SD card.

what type are you using?

Double Edged

Smash Rookie
i don't know.
it might have to do with your SD card.

what type are you using?
I am using a Lexar 1 Gig Micro SD card, and I forgot to mention that I am using Youko's complete texture pack and the music he edited in the game works just fine.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
You think it's possible to tell me how much is left to go? I know it's a huge request, but I would like to know how much is left to fix. I have a few more songs that need editing after this one is finished, my song list is very close to public download.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
ye, i'm so lazy

also guys request at the music factory thing more. i don't have to do everything myself.

any length of song works fine with me.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
At least you answered...I don't mind the wait as long as I have an idea of progress thus so far..that's not asking for too much is it?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
At least you answered...I don't mind the wait as long as I have an idea of progress thus so far..that's not asking for too much is it?
Just so you know, doing a bunch of .brstm's is often just done at one time, especially when using Dantarion's program. So, if he hasn't finished them yet, he probably didn't start because of other things, such as having a life.

And thanks for changing the title. ;)

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
ye, i like do them all together.

and i have been very busy lately. soooo much soccer practice. my parents had this party thing with their friends and i had to come. and i'm NOT going to spend the few hours of time that i have doing music requests. sorry, but it's true.

i have maybe 40 more to do. that's because i did a couple of yours every time i did a batch of other peoples.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
Oh okay, like I said, I don't mind waiting...too long. I'd be great to just have it finished at some point in the next month or so.

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
All there is left to do is wait til you're finished.
I still have a few more afterwards, but maybe you could hook me up with a program to do some editing myself, I could at least try..

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
Can you tell me how many songs are left to go..that is..assuming that you have been working on it, if not, that's a little upsetting but I understand, my request was too overkill.

SonicChrono

Smash Cadet
Revival bump on this page....

I will request "Final Battle - Cloud of Darkness" from FFIII DS. And it must be fulfilled. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom