• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Not that. I was confused at your use of "It's simple" as a connector between the two sentences. I don't believe you used it correctly and you omitted the important part that everyone wants to know, which is why town complied with your reads given your death~
I disagree. It refered to "the fact that people do not follow up on dead player's reads generally."

Regardless, it involved a chibo game, and and a post-death interview which I used to reveal information that my mason buddies cleverly gave to me.

It was fun.

My death on D1 in Mario Kart led to the lynch of Tiger Woods the next day, the Nkill of Jungle the next Night, and the lynch of Air Gemini the following day; all three my scum reads.

=P

Lots of people lead lynches from beyond the grave, especially cops, trackers, and other informative roles.
Not "led to a lynch", led a lynch.

There's a difference.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I disagree. It refered to "the fact that people do not follow up on dead player's reads generally."

Regardless, it involved a chibo game, and and a post-death interview which I used to reveal information that my mason buddies cleverly gave to me.

It was fun.

Not "led to a lynch", led a lynch.

There's a difference.
Most of the game led a lynch on Jungle in LyLo in Batma(n)fia 2. I was scum in my second game on SWF (where I bodied everyone, including my scum team) and Steel made it to LyLo with the two of us with a Speaker of the Dead role. He could talk to anyone dead in the game as long as they didn't ask for the set-up (like Tom did). Omni, I believe led the last two mislynches in the game.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
My death on D1 in Mario Kart led to the lynch of Tiger Woods the next day, the Nkill of Jungle the next Night, and the lynch of Air Gemini the following day; all three my scum reads.

=P

Lots of people lead lynches from beyond the grave, especially cops, trackers, and other informative roles.
I was totally responsible for Tiger Woods' lynch, for crying out loud, you being town and having a scum read on him was the centerpiece of my argument! XD

I don't recall ever leading a lynch from the grave, since by the time I die, it's probably endgame.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
TheBoss said:
Treasurer: Andrew Atchison
GOTCHA. Terrible last name, you should feel terrible too.

Also free lunch (and other stuff like venue fee) for $25? Pretty dang cool offer. Other than by "free lunch" it means Ryker's gonna be making a lot of sandwiches.

Attention all! I have just opened up MS Paint again. You know what that means. I hope.
new mountaintop to be expected sometime whenever
any suggestions should be yelled at me in the loudest manner possible.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

THE MOUNTAINTOP SAGA!

Part II: A Symphony of Bears and Biceps

GLife engaged the Musclecopter's Autoflex program. It hovered in the air as he jumped to the cave's entrance and started forward into it's depths. As he continued, the soft whir of the Musclecopter's flexing slowly faded and left him with the sounds of his own footfalls in the darkness. Then, it began.

GLife closed his eyes and opened himself to the rest of his senses. His glorious muscles took over. He dived left as a flames engulfed the place he had just been standing. He leapt and kicked off the wall as arrows shot out from the wall, narrowly missing. He reached up and grabbed a ledge, swinging himself onto an outcropping as the lave began pouring over the floor. Opening his eyes, he realized that the exit had closed behind him and the room was filling. Where was he to go?

"Well done, Evil Eye. This would certainly have stopped most people, but not me."

GLife turned and pointed his fist at the wall. Slowly his fist curled in on itself leaving a hollow at the end of his bicep. This was his ultimate technique.

"SUCK IT!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The wall died. It was dead. It never stood a chance. GLife slayed a cave wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After journeying through several more trials, including a Beauty Pageant and appearance on Wheel of Fortune, GLife reached a golden door at the top of a spiral stair case.

"SUCK IT!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The door died. It was dead. It never stood a chance. GLife slayed a golden door.

As the dust settled, GLife found himself in the sweetest room one could imagine. It was manly as ****. Guns and swords on the wall, ****ing real grass on the carpet, and the manliest man GLife could face playing an organ on the other side of the room.

It was ****ing Evil Eye. The cybearg stopped playing.

"You didn't have to break my door, that was just uncalled for."

GLife cut in quickly, "We're too manly to worry about a few broken doors. Do you know who I am?"

"GLife, one of the manliest men this world has to offer. Why?"

"No, I'm the one who will end your life."

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i missed out on that!?!?!??!

I WANT TO BE BACK IN THE CALL CHAT, DAMMIT.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
[collapse=Namesearch ****]-Vocal-, .AC., 0Room, 2-DJeff, 2link121, 3, :mad:, a nub, A user name, Abel1994, Aceplayer, AeroLink_the_SoulMaster, AesirGod, AlexoftheAura, AlienAllen, Almo, Alphicans, Alukard, An Easy Frag, apasher17, AppleZatch., arturefo, Atomic Yoshi, AtticusFinch, augustoflores, baka4moé, Battlecow, BattlePenguin, Big O, Biglard, BKupa666, Blackshadow, Blanky, blazedaces, BleachigoZX, bliu12, Bones0, brickbox, Carroll, CHAiN-ACE, ChKn, Chroma, coastercrazy10, Dark.Pch, darkm3tr01d, Darksyde, Darky-Sama, Darv, Defend_er, Dekar173, DeLux, dettadeus, Divinokage, DJ Jack, Djent, DMG, DoH, Dr Peepee, DRDN, ds22, DusK-The-Stray, DVC4011, elfe, ERayz, ESAM, ETWIST51294, F8AL, FabulousGeorge, Falcoty, finalark, finalcloud13, Flame Hyenard, Flayl, Flowteau, FOcast, Fuelbi, Fuzzyness, fZk, gallax, gcm29, Geerz, GigaBowserXyZ, GUARD, HarpKing, Hatacatan, Hazygoose, Helix King, hichez50, Hitsugaya, HollaAtchaBoy, HomeStylePie, hot$, hotdogturtle, Huggles828, hunger!, Hylian, ihavespaceponies, InferiorityComplex, Inferno3044, InfinityLink, ipitydatfu, I_Am_Infinity, Javon89, JCaesar, JetAurion, jiovanni007, JOE!, John12346, Jolteon, JTsm, Juggleguy, Jun., Just Action, JustinKamikaze, justinrk586, K.Mac, K@0S, Kail, KappieG, Keatsta, Keblerelf, KillLock, KingDryBones, kinghippo99, KirbyKaze, Klink, KT Kasrani, Kupo Rose, Leacero, leffen, links24, Lolex, lordhelmet, Lythium, mario6420072, Mario_and_Sonic_Guy, Master Rapier, Mclena45, meleemaster500, melon, MonkUnit, moogle, Moophobia, moosehunter, Moses., Mr.Lemon, MrEh, Mr_L, MX778, N3xU5, Narigo1, Nedved, NickRiddle, Niko45, Nintenpro, nLiM8d, Nordal, Oasis_S, OmegaXVII, Padô, Palpi, PantyRaider08, Patriotic Zero (PTZR), Peach Masta, Peaquak, pecs, Peek~, Pezza, Phiddlesticks, PhilCobb, Photos, Pikapi, Player-1, Player-3, professor mgw, PUFFnSTUFF, Qzzy, R e d X, Rainbow Mink, RedHalberd, Roller, ruin`, ryuu seika, Saffy, sanchaz, Sanuzi, Sapphire Dragon, saska, Seagull Man, Sensei Seibrik, Shadow Swordsman, Shonic, Shortiecanbrawl, Shroomed, ShroudedOne, SilentManny, Sinji, Sir Combee, Skel'D3, Smash Daddy, Smash G 0 D, Sol., Sonic Poke, Sonic Storm, Soran, southpaw, SpaceFalcon, Spin, SpiredMoth, SSBCandidates, StarFruit, Starphoenix, stingers, Supah Fly, SuperSayianRenan, Super_Sonic8677, Surri-Sama, Suspect, Suyon, Sveet, Sybawave, T-block, TakuyaX, Tamoo, Technical_Chase, Teran, Tesh, TheDekuNut, thesage, Thunderhorse+, Toadsmash, toadturtle3, Tsubame, tubby, Twinkie, Ussi, vanforum, Volcanic Doomfire, W.A.S.T.E., Wake, wangsterbaiter, WatchYourRadar, WaterlessFishie, weslo, What's The Point, x After Dawn x, yoshq, ZeldaMaster_1, ZephDT, ZERO..., zhao_guang, zyth, Zzuxon, _D._, _Kain_, _Rocky_[/collapse]

You are all weak-minded fools who lack the analytical prowess to compete at an acceptable level in a mafia game.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Flipping tables is pretty fun and it relieves a lot of stress.

I'm pretty sure you're serious since that was a really intense table flip ._.

:172:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
One time at the bar this guy leaped onto his drunk and passed out girlfriend and started making out with her and taking her clothes off and also his. We told him he couldn't do this and he flipped a **** and started flipping tables and chairs, then stormed out.

Apparently we were in the wrong there somehow.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
[collapse=Namesearch ****]-Vocal-, .AC., 0Room, 2-DJeff, 2link121, 3, :mad:, a nub, A user name, Abel1994, Aceplayer, AeroLink_the_SoulMaster, AesirGod, AlexoftheAura, AlienAllen, Almo, Alphicans, Alukard, An Easy Frag, apasher17, AppleZatch., arturefo, Atomic Yoshi, AtticusFinch, augustoflores, baka4moé, Battlecow, BattlePenguin, Big O, Biglard, BKupa666, Blackshadow, Blanky, blazedaces, BleachigoZX, bliu12, Bones0, brickbox, Carroll, CHAiN-ACE, ChKn, Chroma, coastercrazy10, Dark.Pch, darkm3tr01d, Darksyde, Darky-Sama, Darv, Defend_er, Dekar173, DeLux, dettadeus, Divinokage, DJ Jack, Djent, DMG, DoH, Dr Peepee, DRDN, ds22, DusK-The-Stray, DVC4011, elfe, ERayz, ESAM, ETWIST51294, F8AL, FabulousGeorge, Falcoty, finalark, finalcloud13, Flame Hyenard, Flayl, Flowteau, FOcast, Fuelbi, Fuzzyness, fZk, gallax, gcm29, Geerz, GigaBowserXyZ, GUARD, HarpKing, Hatacatan, Hazygoose, Helix King, hichez50, Hitsugaya, HollaAtchaBoy, HomeStylePie, hot$, hotdogturtle, Huggles828, hunger!, Hylian, ihavespaceponies, InferiorityComplex, Inferno3044, InfinityLink, ipitydatfu, I_Am_Infinity, Javon89, JCaesar, JetAurion, jiovanni007, JOE!, John12346, Jolteon, JTsm, Juggleguy, Jun., Just Action, JustinKamikaze, justinrk586, K.Mac, K@0S, Kail, KappieG, Keatsta, Keblerelf, KillLock, KingDryBones, kinghippo99, KirbyKaze, Klink, KT Kasrani, Kupo Rose, Leacero, leffen, links24, Lolex, lordhelmet, Lythium, mario6420072, Mario_and_Sonic_Guy, Master Rapier, Mclena45, meleemaster500, melon, MonkUnit, moogle, Moophobia, moosehunter, Moses., Mr.Lemon, MrEh, Mr_L, MX778, N3xU5, Narigo1, Nedved, NickRiddle, Niko45, Nintenpro, nLiM8d, Nordal, Oasis_S, OmegaXVII, Padô, Palpi, PantyRaider08, Patriotic Zero (PTZR), Peach Masta, Peaquak, pecs, Peek~, Pezza, Phiddlesticks, PhilCobb, Photos, Pikapi, Player-1, Player-3, professor mgw, PUFFnSTUFF, Qzzy, R e d X, Rainbow Mink, RedHalberd, Roller, ruin`, ryuu seika, Saffy, sanchaz, Sanuzi, Sapphire Dragon, saska, Seagull Man, Sensei Seibrik, Shadow Swordsman, Shonic, Shortiecanbrawl, Shroomed, ShroudedOne, SilentManny, Sinji, Sir Combee, Skel'D3, Smash Daddy, Smash G 0 D, Sol., Sonic Poke, Sonic Storm, Soran, southpaw, SpaceFalcon, Spin, SpiredMoth, SSBCandidates, StarFruit, Starphoenix, stingers, Supah Fly, SuperSayianRenan, Super_Sonic8677, Surri-Sama, Suspect, Suyon, Sveet, Sybawave, T-block, TakuyaX, Tamoo, Technical_Chase, Teran, Tesh, TheDekuNut, thesage, Thunderhorse+, Toadsmash, toadturtle3, Tsubame, tubby, Twinkie, Ussi, vanforum, Volcanic Doomfire, W.A.S.T.E., Wake, wangsterbaiter, WatchYourRadar, WaterlessFishie, weslo, What's The Point, x After Dawn x, yoshq, ZeldaMaster_1, ZephDT, ZERO..., zhao_guang, zyth, Zzuxon, _D._, _Kain_, _Rocky_[/collapse]

You are all weak-minded fools who lack the analytical prowess to compete at an acceptable level in a mafia game.
I agree I don't really have the patience.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Ryker thats just stupid and rude. -_-.

Lol @ you not taking Vocal off. And T-block.

:172:
Nah, he's tossing a gauntlet. I'd love new players to get in her salty and dedicated to show up some egotistical Falco player.

EDIT: "get in her"

that's too good to remove

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
One time at the bar this guy leaped onto his drunk and passed out girlfriend and started making out with her and taking her clothes off and also his. We told him he couldn't do this and he flipped a **** and started flipping tables and chairs, then stormed out.

Apparently we were in the wrong there somehow.
I'm pretty sure that its been made legal to publicly **** people as long as they're passed out.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Starting a run of Lufia II's Ancient Cave. I used to be a pro at it. It's got it's own science to it, but I don't remember what everything does and such and the floors that certain events happen on, so it'll be pretty fresh for me.

ANYWAY, here's the link.

http://www.justin.tv/gsryker

I'm counting on Gova to tell me if anyone posts a comment on Justin TV.

Top Bottom