• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
eating things after they give you that numbing shot is like the scariest thing in the existence of eating things.

like you don't know if you're biting your tounge or your cheek or gog its just terrifying.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Fun fact: I taught three intoxicated Russians the significance of the "thats what she said" phrase tonight. It is hilariously funny when they say it at completely the wrong things.

In return I learned a Russian drinking song that pertains to humping frozen horses.

Good night.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Starting a run of Lufia II's Ancient Cave. I used to be a pro at it. It's got it's own science to it, but I don't remember what everything does and such and the floors that certain events happen on, so it'll be pretty fresh for me.

ANYWAY, here's the link.

http://www.justin.tv/gsryker

I'm counting on Gova to tell me if anyone posts a comment on Justin TV.
Since basically no one is on from last night that was watching me and I recognize that this is an ungodly hour, I'm actually going to be starting from scratch on another run that I'm gonna play whenever the people who are invested in watching aren't around. I'm going to run the other three characters that you can take with the main character. I STILL love viewers and would like to make my stream more popular, so give me a shot.

So yeah. Stream is up.

http://www.justin.tv/gsryker

sanchaz

Smash Lord
ummm yea. ryker get my name off this. I'm reporting to a super moderator if you don't.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
V/LA from tomorrow until monday - going to a tourney. Will contact Sold2 or Gova to take care of FFIX during that time.

:059:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm curious, Sanchaz, what is it about one post that has you this angry? Even if you name search on a daily basis (just a wee bit egotistical if you ask me), then it's still just one post. Something easy to skip over and ignore. You are, quite literally, the only person to get mad about this. I'll be more than happy to delete it for you if you can explain the issue more clearly, but I'd like to keep it there for completion's sake.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm curious, Sanchaz, what is it about one post that has you this angry? Even if you name search on a daily basis (just a wee bit egotistical if you ask me), then it's still just one post. Something easy to skip over and ignore. You are, quite literally, the only person to get mad about this. I'll be more than happy to delete it for you if you can explain the issue more clearly, but I'd like to keep it there for completion's sake.
Lol.

Also you such a bad troll y?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sanchaz, if youre mad about one post, I think there's a bigger problem here.

You should see a councilor.

:phone:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Sanchaz, if youre mad about one post, I think there's a bigger problem here. You should see a councilor. :phone:
Sold2 said:
Also, for reference. I TOLD YOU that there would be a salty melee player if you did that. Happens every damn time.

T-Roll said:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Acrostic... oh my gosh... I agree with everything you just said sooooo much <3! When it comes to games, the skill doesn't matter at all honestly. Games are there to let you have fun. People take them seriously, sure, but just because people take them seriously doesn't automatically make skill something that matters, and it doesn't change the main reason as to why games are here in the first place. People will view this differently of course, but if you're not having fun with a game, then you're not going to play it. If you're bad and you're having fun, then you'll try to improve because you're having fun, which keeps you interested in the game. :172:
♥♥ Agreed ♥♥

sanchaz

Smash Lord
wow stupid players. you just wasted my time and yours. bye. If we meet, don't talk to me.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Most of my mafia experience comes from EM. I was laughing because it pertained to myself as a player.
Most of your....

****, I'm trying to remember whether you're nanita or someone else.

C-C-C combo breaker

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Sanchaz, if youre mad about one post, I think there's a bigger problem here.

You should see a councilor.

:phone:
Council vs Counsel
Councillor vs Counselor (Counsellor)

A council is a government body.

In two days, the council will convene again.

Similarly, a councilor is a member of a council.

The councilors will meet in two days.

Counsel (noun) means "advice or guidance."

The boy gave his younger brother counsel on how to play better.

Counsel can also be a verb that means "to give advice or guidance."

The doctor counseled his patient regarding the medication.

A counselor (spelled counsellor in Britain and other locations), is a person who gives guidance.

The student met with his counselor to discuss what classes to take.

Top Bottom