• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
autocorrect got me there, asdioh. Thanks for the clearing up, though.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
V/LA Friday(7/29) - Monday(8/1) due to anime convention.

That also goes for the hydras Kawaii Kangaroo, ~The Savage Nymph~, and Marluxia_ since both sides are gone till I get back on Monday.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys had my operation today, all went well (had a massive wait though... ended up being at the hospital for 7 hours wtf). I'm in a bit of pain (not as bad as people made it out to be though) as the anaesthetic is wearing off, but I should be back to a reasonable mental state in a few days. Though I've been told day 3/4 is the worst... we'll see :(

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sold, you should check dat dere PM box when you get a chance.

:)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
so i'm totally convinced that broto and acrostic are one of those torrential relationships that flip between matespritship and kismessitude on frequent occasions.

consider this a "ship" if you can call it that. i have donned my captains hat and it is a hat and it makes my head warm. i'm not sure what else to write about this.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
so i'm totally convinced that broto and acrostic are one of those torrential relationships that flip between matespritship and kismessitude on frequent occasions. consider this a "ship" if you can call it that. i have donned my captains hat and it is a hat and it makes my head warm. i'm not sure what else to write about this.
You can take a lot of pictures of our relationship and put them into an album. Then you can name the album Homestuck Act 5 Act 2 New Updates.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
back from v/la

probably not reading anything :awesome:

i'll be on skype tommorow

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Backish from V/LA. Gonna be drained but I'm home now. Also have another snag.

V/LA a tiny bit till next sunday/mondy due to theatre hell week. I'll be able to post in the mornings and stuff but not at evenings.

Also I have fallen in love with Gurren Laggan as an amazing anime from Otakon. Same with Durarara! and others but so much anime overload.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It seems every week is theater hell week for you :/

TTGL is good. I was late to the party because I kept saying "It's a show about drills, wtf"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I just do a lot of theatre haha. I auditioned for an acting company for my local theatre and they gave me three leads I have to be ready for by Friday's first preformance. I am pumped as hell for them.

TTGL, I need to watch like now but mafia is so distracting. I should just watch it in between posts.

Top Bottom